Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cologne vs. natural body smell

david2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you put on some cologne or not? Having read about those pheromones and sweat smell that chicks dig, I'm thinking to stop using cologne... Maybe we should also shower using some no-scent shampoos and bath gels... Or you thinks there are some good colognes that have even better effect than natural body smell? If so, which ones?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear a cologne if you want to but just know this: wearing a good cologne is not a deal breaker whether or not a chick will want you. If she doesn't like you from the get go a cologne won't help.

Smell is only a deal breaker if you have a bad B.O or you simply put too much of a cologne on. A cologne can also work against you since there are some women who find certain cologne's smell repulsive. I myself got repulsed by a chick smell once because she wore the same perfume as my mother.

david2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that the same chick turns me on more with a nice smell than without a perfume but I guess chicks don't have those chemicals in sweat that we supposedly have... Though their ***** juice probably has some of chemicals as it always drives me crazy...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
david2006 said:
I know that the same chick turns me on more with a nice smell than without a perfume but I guess chicks don't have those chemicals in sweat that we supposedly have... Though their ***** juice probably has some of chemicals as it always drives me crazy...
There used to be a thread (which I can't find) about a member of sosuave who decided to take a tissue paper and rub it all over his shaft and balls after excercising and then take the sweat from it and rub it all over his face and neck. Apperently he claimed that it had some success with women as a result of them smelling his natural sexual pharamones. It was an interesting read.