Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cologne Tips

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ooohh...i remember this post, i think it was my first one...anyway...i bought POLO again...hah...i dunno whats next , im almost finished...

here is a tip!
one thing i like to do, after a shower, is to spray a splash of cologne on my chest...lol...sounds funny but it works! i saw it on TV, and i tried it...its kool...BUT if ur chest turns red, i think you shouldnt do it agian, but mine didnt

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought these 3 colognes:
Diesel Zero Plus
Fendi
Joop Nightflight

For a grand total of $60.50. Check out fragrancenet.com for some good prices on colognes. Just thought I'd tell yall where to get to cologne for a MUCH better price than in retail stores. Later,
TheSplat

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this tip from a while back:

Dab a *little* of your normal cologne on your neck behind your ears and on your wrists.

Then spray a very small amount of a girls perfume, like Tommy Girl, on the front of your shirt before you go out. Spray a very small amount on the headrest of your car.

When you're dancing with girls at the clubs, they subconsciously smell another woman on you and their competitive instincts come out. When you take a girl out on a date, she'll smell another girl in your car and again, she will compete for you. Make sure it's just a very small amount so the effect is subliminal, and not obvious.

Jake

machoguy123

Banned
Reaction score
i bought this stuff from pay-less that cost 5 bucks or something...they all smelled the same to me, so i wanted to save money obviously, but then some girls smelt it at school and made fun of me cuz they said i was gonna stink them out. that was not cool cuz i had to go to the bathroom immediately and try to rub it off with damn paper towels. now im pissed off that i spent 5 bucks that i wanna force myself to keep using it till its gone.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out yesterday and looked at obsession, acqua de gio, and alot of the other populars, and the person working at the counter was cute, so I trusted her opinion... and she kept talking about this new stuff called Intuition, and how it was very woman-approved, and so I smelled it and thought it was good.... so I bought it.

The bottle looks girlier than most perfume bottles... but its nice stuff... I'll have to see what the girls think...

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahah macho guy you finally posted something that people are gonna enjoy reading.

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go machoman, please, we love your experience as much as we enjoy reading it.

------------------
I have no profile :D

machoguy123

Banned
Reaction score
yeah the title of it was "ginseng" . man it said it would attract all sorts of women and that it was a very very good smell...well apparently they lied to me. hmmmmm do u all think i can take it back??? cuz i dont wanna waste that money!!

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by grasshopper:
I bought Nautica's Lattitude Longitude but discovered that I really don't know how to put it on. I tried the thing where you spray it once and then walk into the mist. The problem is there really doesn't seem to be that much mist. How do you apply this stuff without putting on too much?
I have the same problem with the exact same Cologne. Can someone else who uses help us. It doesnt seem to go on like other colognes.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by machoguy123:
i bought this stuff from pay-less that cost 5 bucks or something...they all smelled the same to me, so i wanted to save money obviously, but then some girls smelt it at school and made fun of me cuz they said i was gonna stink them out. that was not cool cuz i had to go to the bathroom immediately and try to rub it off with damn paper towels. now im pissed off that i spent 5 bucks that i wanna force myself to keep using it till its gone.
uh... payless is a shoe store isn't it?????

i'm getting tired of this i'm pretty sure you're a troll.

------------------
"Life cannot reach total perfection until it has seen total imperfection." -Yours Truly

"High risk can yield only high loss or high reward." -Yours Truly

"Ignorance is a blessing." -Yours Truly

"If you don't know the meaning of life why are you trying to win? Isn't that the same as not knowing what you're fighting for?" -Yours Truly

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at banana republic last week buying clothes and they had there own cologne also. A lot of clothing places make their own fragrances.

I use CK One which I bought in europe, smells ok. I think im gonna buy some longitute latitude tho next week at macys or something.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic Match cool water is the BEST shyt ive smelled in my life! Only 7 bux too

------------------
Work hard in the short-term to achieve your long term goal - JuanWannabe

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf? cool water isnt 7..lolz

i would go with curve..but a friend of mine got Armani and it smells really good..

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey anyone know any Australian cologne sites where I can purchase Lontitude Latitude? The stores are so expensive ($130 for a small bottle I think - and up to $150 for a larger bottle).

Ekschaxze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where can I get egoiste Platinum, Drakkar and Lotitude longitude?

Drakkar seems especially hard to find :/

Izaak

Reaction score
so from what I can see CoolWater, Nautical Longitude Latitude, Tommy, and Drakkar are real popular. I just started using cologne and bought Lucky You by Lucky Brand o_O...it's nice. It's got the whole sweet/mild thing going on. I'm not too keen on wearing real strong cologne. what about you guys?

Say, I searched on the web, and there was this article about how cologne will last longer if you apply it on your chest and/or thighs. Because your neck and wrists get so much ventilation, the cologne gets blown away quicker. so yeah. We should test that =).

(what the heck? my last message was posted on another board..."

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip:
wtf? cool water isnt 7..lolz
Yeh it freakin is...i just got it

------------------
Work hard in the short-term to achieve your long term goal - JuanWannabe

AIM- oakraiderz2
email-cwoodson6@hotmail.com