Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cologne Tips

grasshopper

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about after shave? You really shouldn't wear both cologne and after shave should you?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

DJBedford

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the smell of after shave and cologne might clash with each other.

stickboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i guess they dont have samples or i will just have to ask. i just dont want to sound stupid asking

DJBedford

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't worry about sounding stupid. just ask.

DJBedford

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you're welcome
. it's their job to put up with that anyway

grasshopper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bought Nautica's Lattitude Longitude but discovered that I really don't know how to put it on. I tried the thing where you spray it once and then walk into the mist. The problem is there really doesn't seem to be that much mist. How do you apply this stuff without putting on too much?

DJBedford

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have the same prob but i like Latitude Longitude a lot. Great stuff.

------------------
Make eye contact, smile, go for the kill...

SquirrelScammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Candies for men. I let out one spray on one wrist and rub them together, and spray either a small napkin or my fingers and rub it on my neck after a shower. And After I'm dressed, I spray 2 mists and walk into that.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use _Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein_. Works good in small atmospheres ("He smells so good!" That's a real comment.)

I'm don't know about the effects in groups or large atmospheres like... walking around in school, or talking with a group of friends (includes girls nearby).

Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein is/was also on the Top Colognes for Attracting Women (or whatever...).

Becoming

Banned
Reaction score
Ok i use tommy hilfiger soap at night before i go to bed .... and when i wake up i put my clothes on and use one spray of tommy......but would the soap smell last all night and maek me smell too strong?

aerodynamyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolWater kicks ass it gets my girl as wet as the ****ing Nile every time

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Tommy Hilfiger the ladies love it 2.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My aunt works for Ralph Lauren so whenever i go to montreal *two hours from ottawa where i live* she always has those small sample 5 mL bottles at her house to give out to people, I of corse take 5-10 of these and am happy....they are especailyl great if they are different kinds as I like a
"Which cologne do u like better" opener t girls, as i wear a different one of each wrist than just ask her opinion on which she likes better....
Alot can be gotten from this, if she likes to touch she may grab your arm... you can tell how friendly she is too

My regular colgne however that i have gotten as a gift actually that i use most of the time is Obsession by CK, which smells pretty good.....also some days *baicly every 2nd day* I don't wear any cologne and just go out with after shave...most people don't wear aftershave so this will make yea stick out in the crowd...now just make sure it is a good smell

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey everyone, i just finished my polo sport cologne, any recomendations on what one to buy next?

Mikeman!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent a LOT of time searching around for colonge after first reading this post a month ago. From all the colonges I sampled(and it was a lot), I can tell you that the best ones I sampled were Coolwater, Aqua di Gio and Drakkar... Get samples of them and figure out which you like the best, they're all good though.

Originally posted by dip:
hey everyone, i just finished my polo sport cologne, any recomendations on what one to buy next?

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear different colonges with diffrent seasons.

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

S

shagfeeshron

Hey guys.. I have some of those expensive colognes such as Curve, Joop!, Coolwater, Aspen, Adidas, shall I go on?...

BUT.. I found an $8 little secret
that a lot of guys are afraid of simply because of the PRICE.. YES it's cheap- but a LOT of cheap things are better than the expensive.
And THIS is my example...

FRESH BLUE MUSK by "Bod".. I have had SOOOO many compliments on how good I smell with this crap on!! EVERY GUY should try it.. it smells really fresh and clean and the ladies love it
that's all I have to say haha

------------------
~¤ Ron Juan ¤~
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Yo baby
Yo baby
Yo

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this has been going for this long and it's not in the TIPS forum (it even says tips in the title). not trying to be pushy but i've had mods move some of my stuff that related directly to high school. i dont have a prob with that but if you're gonna do it for my posts, do it for this to.

anyway. i'm not really into cologne (maybe i should be?) but is it worth the $$ for a good scent?

------------------
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100