"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Cologne: Listen Up

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Sauvage Dior Eau de Parfum . If you can afford it i recommend it . All of the ladies loved it on me.
Need to get my nose on this. I have a sample of the EDT I enjoy.

Bleu De Chanel is releasing a pure parfum which I look forward to trying.
 

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2014
Messages
1,219
Reaction score
821
Location
The land of improvement
Need to get my nose on this. I have a sample of the EDT I enjoy.

Bleu De Chanel is releasing a pure parfum which I look forward to trying.
It's the next Parfum on my list . I think it's cheaper than sauvage but it can't be considered cheap . Propably my favourites.
 

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
1,088
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
I currently have a bottle of Le male by Jean Paul Gaultier, Givenchy Pi, Drakkar Noir, Lavanilla; the coconut-vanilla scented one, Pino Silvestre original (mostly use in the fall)

I mostly use a bay rum aftershave for scent however
 
Top