Cologne - Hugo Boss

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.

Instead of asking a bunch of dudes on an online forum, go out to your local mall and ask for women's opinions. You might even end up dating a few of them.

Cheers

P.S. - I found girls really like "Ferrari Black", try that on one wrist and Hugo Boss on the other.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Try Chanel "Blue". It's semi new. About two months out. Smells really good.

I work in a high end department store and get samples of every colonge under the sun. Boss, Ferrigamo, Versace, Marc Jacobs, etc. Besides that and massive discounts on clothes the perks of working there are those mentioned and meeting tons of good looking women every freakin day.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I could ask random women ...but they gonna say that they like it and its fantastic ...because its really good and sweet, but they also like guys who are good and sweet:) just not in that way.
I have no gf or female friends at hand. Those used to be honest in things like this and fashion stuff.
Im gonna try the ones you have mentioned.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
Thanks. I could ask random women ...but they gonna say that they like it and its fantastic ...because its really good and sweet, but they also like guys who are good and sweet:) just not in that way.
I have no gf or female friends at hand. Those used to be honest in things like this and fashion stuff.
Im gonna try the ones you have mentioned.
So you want the opinions of guys instead of girls? Sounds like your sub-conscience is stepping up to the plate and wanting to switch hit.

For the sake of answering your question, I use chrome legend and have gotten compliments on it for almost 3 years!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
So you want the opinions of guys instead of girls? Sounds like your sub-conscience is stepping up to the plate and wanting to switch hit.

For the sake of answering your question, I use chrome legend and have gotten compliments on it for almost 3 years!

Chrome Legend is good too. Nautica has a new one that smells similar too.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diesel, fuel for life. I had strippers comment on the smell, after giving me lap dances. Thats after the tip.

Mace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boss Bottled is a good choice. Using it with Aqua di Gio und Joop! Jump and getting lots of compliments about it. Last one on Saturday by a 9 who told me that all her Ex Boyfriends wore it haha

And btw Bottled is not considered girlish smelling. Try Boss Night - then you know what girlish smell is :)

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mace said:
Boss Bottled is a good choice. Using it with Aqua di Gio und Joop! Jump and getting lots of compliments about it. Last one on Saturday by a 9 who told me that all her Ex Boyfriends wore it haha

And btw Bottled is not considered girlish smelling. Try Boss Night - then you know what girlish smell is :)
Hey! I tried Boss Night on my right wrist. It smelt like dishwater or some soap:D Thats really not for me.

synergy1!
Im trying hard, but i cant remember any moment in my last 22 years when i wanted or needed a girls opinion on the things i like, things i do, or what my style is.
Of course when we talk i love to hear their opinion on things, on the world.
But to ask them about how should i drive my car, what kind of haircut should i have, whether they like my friends, whether they like my clothes...?? Jesus!! NOPE!!

"So you want the opinions of guys instead of girls?"
Exactly! But i dont want them to like me, or fvck me! I just want their opinion, cause they may know things better than me. Do you think it is wrong?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hugo Boss is the company that manufactured the uniforms for the SS in Nazi Germany. Just tossin' that out there.

Mace

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol "It smelled like dishwater or some soap!"

That is exactely what the girl who was with me said when I tried Boss Night yesterday.
Try Joop! Jump - it is very sporty without being aggressivly heavy and masculine

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i own over 100 bottles of cologne, it's a tradition i got from my dad who have over 500 bottles. we collect cologne, i buy a few bottles a month.

creed, the entire damn series, for my money, is the best you will find anywhere. Creed Himalaya is an auto bj everytime i put it on, fiancee goes ape**** over that smell.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Dude.

Instead of asking a bunch of dudes on an online forum, go out to your local mall and ask for women's opinions. You might even end up dating a few of them.

Cheers

P.S. - I found girls really like "Ferrari Black", try that on one wrist and Hugo Boss on the other.
Have you seen what works at American department stores? Even the upscale chains (i.e. SAKS) are 80% gay men and 20% 40 year old plus women with horrible accents. I do agree that you can get a date at them - if you are into gay men.

And you know you live in hell when buying upscale clothing and perfumes STILL won't get you interest from young blue-eyed angels.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my plates when i first got out there spinning was my cologne woman at dillards. in fact when i first saw my who would be ltr, that's who i was talking to. she was in her late 30's divorced, very nice looking, no strings attached sex. we had fun.

she told me one day she had somethign she wanted to show me and told me to follow her to her car, took me to her car and gave me a hummer lol