"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Cologne at school?

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, is it a good idea to wear cologne to school? I've heard that you should save it for social occasions, but I don't often go places with girls, since I'm a busy man and most of my business takes place elsewhere.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I always wear cologne. Just dont overdue it like i used to when id get stoned before school and id be so paranoid id spray myself like 5 times lol.

2 sprays is good for school.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
A good smelling cologne can really make you stand out; it can make you stand out more than you think actually. Make sure you don't overdo it. Like Julian said, 2 sprays on spots that give out heat (pulse points) will be fine.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
If u talk one on one with girls frequently, use one spray. That makes it only detectable if the girl is close to you. Therefore, the chicks will love getting right next to you so that they can smell that wonderful fragrance :) .
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Yeah I always use cologne when I go to school. Just make sure that you've completely dried off after taking a shower before you put the cologne on. If you're still wet, it can strengthen the cologne and make it overpowering.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I'd say that it depends on the cologne... And don't go too heavy on it.

When you enter the wonderful world of male fragrances, you tend to never get out. I used to be okay with one bottle (Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger) but then I discovered that there was so many others and I've bought 6 new colognes over the past 6 months, each one for special occasions.

When you go to school, don't wear something too heavy like Le Male by Jean-Paul Gaultier, try something more like Acqua di Gio by Armani or Blue Jeans by Versace.

This stuff's pretty complicated, but start off with Acqua di Gio or Blue Jeans for school. Those are the ones I use.

For other occasions, there's other colognes. If interested in my opinion, just ask... :)
 

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
You can find me in St. Louie
I always wear either a cologne or a men's body spray. It makes you stand out from the cromagnons that prefer to reek of their own musk. Don't overdo it, though; I use the spray-and-walk method: You spray it into the air and then walk through it. This lets you get the smell pretty evenly distributed and takes away some of the potence. A little goes a long way.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
1 spray of polo for me.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I've got Truth by Calvin Klein; I'm kind of a beginner to the cologne world...it comes out as more of a liquid than a mist, so I can't really spray and walk through, I just lift my shirt, spray once or twice on my chest, then take my hand and use what was on my chest on my neck and wrists.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Zendryn

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I read a couple of threads on cologne here and it seems that Aqua di Gio and Drakka (Not sure if I got the names right) are quite popular.

Well in my school I have yet to come across a guy (student) who uses cologne, so I guess I don't have to worry about being unique in scent.

I was thinking of trying these 2 out for starters.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Originally posted by Julian
I always wear cologne. Just dont overdue it like i used to when id get stoned before school and id be so paranoid id spray myself like 5 times lol.

2 sprays is good for school.


:D
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Here's what I like to do, and I've been complimented on numerous chicks on my smell (you have to admit that sounded wierd)

I prefer to have around three different colognes (not much of that expensive crap) that i like to alternate. Something like AXE, or Bod (which both have several different variaties(however you spell that)) and you can have something a little more of the expensive stuff also.

Also i find it a good Idea to ask chicks what they think of your cologne. If the cologne was pretty cheap it may be a good idea to just take the bottle with you to school and ask them to smell from the bottle (be carefull some people have allergies and shyt)
 
Top