“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cologne Advice.

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2001
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
I fell in love with Estee Lauder Intuition For Men a month ago... They keep putting those scented inserts in Men's Health magazines... One whiff and I was hooked. They're also mad cheap on eBay, probably because they're not very popular, I got a 1.7 fl. oz bottle for $17 shipped.

But, my lineup consists of, in the order of preference

Dior Fahrenheit
Estee Lauder Intuition for Men
Victoria Secret Sexy 2 For Him (ex-gf present) - I like it a lot
Tommy Boy
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top