"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

College tip delimma

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Im gonna be starting college in september and I have read the posts about the first couple weeks of college and I was thinking... perhaps too hard...

I have read great tips about sitting beside a HB cause usually nobody has the b@lls to do it. However, with the particular field I am enrolled in I know of a couple of HBs in LTRs in the same program from my high school. I know them somewhat and so here's my question to all you experienced DJs:

Where would you sit if you saw an anonymous HB in your class when you walked in and you also saw a HB (in LTR) you kinda know from your high school that would without a doubt possess great social proofing?

-->Great social proof HB that you know (already in LTR)
-->Anonymous HB you may find worthy of your time

Im still new to the site so I could also use an acronym explaination: IOI and EC

Thx
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Sit by the girl you don't know the first day or two and talk to her and get her number (or whatever) then sit by the girl you know for even more social proof. Though some people can argue doing the opposite is better.
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
I think it was Tweeder's college related post that also brought up a good point about humans being pack animals-- always sitting in the same spot in a classroom or lecture hall.

You also have the fact that girls get their clingy friends sitting all around them and such. I can totally agree with the "take both" approach but I do know alot of girls that would say "My friend sits there" and bs like that. Coming between a HB and her friend isnt always the best idea.

To rearrange the direction of the question... if you could choose 1 which would it be?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by DiSt0rTi0n_07
I think it was Tweeder's college related post that also brought up a good point about humans being pack animals-- always sitting in the same spot in a classroom or lecture hall.

You also have the fact that girls get their clingy friends sitting all around them and such. I can totally agree with the "take both" approach but I do know alot of girls that would say "My friend sits there" and bs like that. Coming between a HB and her friend isnt always the best idea.

To rearrange the direction of the question... if you could choose 1 which would it be?
I would choose the new girl first (though that's just me.) The reason is, if you don't someone else potentially will. You will always know that girl from High School...So why not find a new friend to include?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

jdr120

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
canada
My first day of college, there was a good looking girl.. I hesitated, and sat halfway across the room... (I look back and cry about how afc I was)... 2 weeks later the whole class is standing in the hallway, everyone casually chating. She says to me "why didn't you come sit next to me?".. I said "same reason you didn't come sit next to me" (how stupid..)... Turns out she was a super cool girl, she did have a BF back home though.. But I know if I would have had the balls to sit next to her and say hello, I could have hit that fabulious ass.. (single tear). ahh, what an ass...

Oh yeah.. sit near the new girl!
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Of course sit by the new girl.

Sitting with some girl that you already know, and plus she's already in a LTR, how much of a social proof is that???:confused:

Remember, knowing some HB is better than knowing no girl, but just knowing them isn't that much of a social proof. EVERYBODY knows some hot girls. They should treat you in a somewhat special way (different than the average person) to make it into a social proof.

Oh just don't forget to say "hi" to the LTR girl though...:D
 
Top