Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Questions Thread

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I wanted to start this thread for anyone that might be in college, getting ready to go to college, or thinking about graduate school, to ask your questions here!

I'm officially done with college, I have an MBA (Master of Business Administration), a Bachelor of Science in Accounting, a Bachelor of Science in Management along with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications. I ended up changing my major a couple of times which led to the multiple bachelor degrees, however, I ended up maneuvering through the process to where I paid a total of about $51,000 for all of the degrees and received just over $53,500 in total grants, scholarships and tax incentives (credits/deductions). Which means I had an over $2,500 NET POSITIVE payment for my college acquisition, which means I got everything at no cost.

If you have any questions shoot them out and let's discuss them. I previously was thinking about sitting for the CPA Exam just to grab that license as an "additional thing on my resume," but the time that I had to invest in that was TOO MUCH and was eating into my work schedule so I decided to forgo on that at this time. However, I did add the $1,300 I spent on the CPA Exam (prep material) into the total college acquisition cost of $51,000 to account for that as well.