Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College question

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey this is not so much about girls , it is about improving my life which i think this forum is really all about. Anyway, i just started college again after 1.5 year brake and really dont know anyone in college that well. I have become cool w people in my class and started doing some study groups but dont really know any of them very well. Anyway i am wanting to join some sports clubs and dance clubs but i wonder if it would be weird joining by my self. I only have one friend thats still in school from before and i will ask him but i dont want to depend on him. I know this might be a stupid question but i have never been in any college clubs because when i went before i had a full time job.

I wanna do salsa dancing and hip hop , both say no partner needed so if any of you did that give me you experience.

Also if you joined clubs before in college what was your experience like.. did you join with a friend, did you meet new people , etc...

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Maybe your mum could go with you. :crackup:

I think you're overthinking it. To be honest nobody really cares if other people join clubs by themselves. In fact most people do I'd say. Just go and have fun and you'll meet plenty of people there.
lol i already asked her... she said she didnt want to be my partner :crazy:

On a serious note, i am not afraid of joining the club but i just dont want to be the only one there without a partner... would be kinda weird dancing by yourself when everyone else has a partner.