"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

College party problem

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
My problem is either

A) I don't get approached at parties by girls who are smiling and talking to me, wanting to get to know me. Actually, there really aren't any girls who do this.

and

B) When I do approach a girl I don't know what to talk a bout at these house parties and how to get her interested and 'move from there.'

What do you guys recommend for approaches at parties? I don't have a good enthused wingman who comes with me, just random friends who dispurse when we get to parties and hit the kegs and such. My other friends will talk to a girl, then say "Here, I want you to meet my friend -----" and then the girl is receptive and talks to the guy about who knows what. When my friends introduce girls to me they just say hi and shake and then divert their eyes to something else of interest.

In addition to just getting out of a 2 year relationship recently, I'm now more depressed than ever. I have a picture of myself ya'll can check out to tell me whether or not something is wrong with me that would keep girls away.


The photo is from a website I worked for in St paul, a modeling gig that didn't cost me anything. The site is at

http://www.kb-models.com

I wonder why I model and girls still don't come up and talk to me!! Someone please help me out.

http://www.kb-models.com/models/scott/images/scott01.jpg
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
802
Reaction score
19
Location
New jersey
At college parties just get drunk off your ass and go nuts talking to other drunk people. Everyone becomes friends when they're drunk, just dont expect to really get anything worthwhile out of a chick you meet at one unless you're looking for a quick bang or hook up, and even then, watch your ass for the hos.
 

Aresx

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Miami, FL
The solution to your problem may be found here.

BTW, I hate you.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by WhitePimp
At college parties just get drunk off your ass and go nuts talking to other drunk people. Everyone becomes friends when they're drunk, just dont expect to really get anything worthwhile out of a chick you meet at one unless you're looking for a quick bang or hook up, and even then, watch your ass for the hos.
I agree, but I cannot manage to take it anywhere else or even get close to getting kissed or anything!! Look at the picture and evalutate or something of why this is happening!
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
BUMP!!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Ive made plenty of 1 night best friends at parties.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by nan3109
I agree, but I cannot manage to take it anywhere else or even get close to getting kissed or anything!! Look at the picture and evalutate or something of why this is happening!
There's nothing wrong with your appearance, you need to work on your game.

Hooking up at parties is easy. First ask the basic getting to know you questions (residence, major, hometown, stuff like that) and look for initial signs of interest. If you don't see any, eject and move onto the next girl. If she seems interested, keep talking, start the light kino and build up from there.
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
Awww...

Eh, you look a little too soft-faced...baby/boy face...etc. [hmm, is that just the lighting...?? LOL]

Even though I let the guys do all the approachin', I still don't think I would approach you... You're cute, but...maybe it's your haircolor that does it...?(LOL, I usually don't go for guys with reddish/orange tones...)

You have that look-- ya know, the good guy who is just the good friend with all the girls...? [ouch...I know... : / ]

That's just me...us gals have our severly diverse reasons! LOL

Like some of doze guys up there ^ said, BE confident (don't OVER do it of course...turn off...), and extremely positive no matter what kinda bad hits ya take!

Lots of luck to ya, hun...
 

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
^^^ dam... lol

but naw me personally i prefer to get aproached but i really dont mind to aproach specially at parties, its preety straight forward , like...

U : wasup girl
Her : wasup
U: wats your name
Her : blah blah
U : oh thats a preety name my name's blah blah nice to meet you
Her : thanx is a pleasure (if she has enough sense she will say that your name is a preety one too)

Then start a convo or just ask her for a dance... man when it comes to parties and clubs thats where im at the top of my game,
 
Top