"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

college or not?

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
How many of you are planning to go to college? And those of you who aren't.....what are your plans?


And, what do ya'll think about going to college? I mean, its a great place to learn a lot, build a good future, meet lots of people, but it also means a lot of work.

I had thought about not going to college and becoming a fireman, but I doubt I'd earn near as much money as if I do go to college and get a degree in psychology or accounting or business (what I'm planning to do).



So, post your thoughts on no college vs college.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I've been pondering college lately..I don't know if I've taken enough classes to graduate and go to college..And I've been missing school a lot lately with my back surgery and I've been overall sick.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
secure your future.

its just one of those times where you got freedom to do stuff you like. u make the decisions and we happen to love that.

i am in college right now and i have class in an hour or so. always think that it would do you a lot more good to study in college. and besides, having a degree always gets you respect.

as for me, i don't wanna be left behind by my batchmates & friends.

like they say, anyone can try being a fireman but not everyone could go to college.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I'm in my second semester of fresman year (Washington University in STL) and it's been the best experience of my life. Every weekend (Wednesday-Saturday nights, that is) has been better than the one before it. Drugs and alcohol are everywhere. Girls who want to fcuk you are everywhere. The work is tough, but in four years I'll have a degree from the 9th ranked college in the U.S. Maybe college isn't right for everybody, but I'm sure as hell glad that I'm going.
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
2 years and it's Georgia tech or UF (backup) for me...yay for the first engineering pimp in history!:)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
2 years and it's Georgia tech or UF (backup) for me...yay for the first engineering pimp in history!:)
Heh, hate to burst your bubble but I'm a CS major ;) .
 

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
did you think about opening a business?

i know many people who were drop outs from high school..and now there ballers...driving escelades with chrome...dressing nice..owning bikes and bltches :)

if you got the business mind...go for it
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Even if you don't want to - go to college/university.

And live away from home - that's important.

You'll gain 10 years of maturity in 4 weeks.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
You can always go to college and then become a fireman afterwards, on the plus side you might be an officer if you have further education. At least thats the system here in the sunny UK. Anyway college is good, especially if you move away as as well as broadening your horizons it allows you to learn how to deal with life, while sitill not in at the deep end and still in eductiaon.
 
Top