“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

College or High School?

bluemc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Is it easier to get laid in College or High School? Why or Why Not?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
From what i hear...

College, chicks don't have their parents around, they are running wild!

Plus you can't forget spring break!
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
depends

what high-school u go 2,and how focused ur on getting laid??imo both guys and girls r flaky a that age but as a dj u should b getting a good amount of azz>


<college girls i'm dealing with right now are super_ho's somegirls from h.s. , i used 2 know r know giving it up 2 anyone that isn't handi-capped,just cuz it's college.

, u don't even have 2 b a dj,just have 2 approach,most girls will pretty much screw any passable guy,and of course u know i'm luvving it!!!:D
 

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, United States
"Everywhere I go a fly girl will please me. East to west college girls are easy."

Or so Eazy-E says. :)

Not sure if college girls are really easier. I'd imagine so though.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Biz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
New Jersey
Having just graduated high school and moving on to college i would hope its easier to get laid in college....
 

K56Connect

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
135
Reaction score
0
That's not an Eazy E song, it's Beastie Boys. And I know you THINK it's Eazy E cause that's what your mp3 filename says, but it's not.
 
Top