Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

college...need ass...help

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I'm at college right now and I've been working on this one girl who seems to have very high interest however it's been almost two weeks and there have been no results. I'm not going to make excuses for stupid mistakes on my part but I'm giving it until next Sunday before I move on and my roommate is leaving next weekend so I need to try to get her up here. I've been working the C & F which suits me well because I've always been that way and I'm doing pretty well on the eye-contact however I know I need to work on Kino. So if you could give me some examples of where to use it and how I would greatly appreciate it and any tips on how to get her up here would be fantastic. Thanks for reading this long ass post I appreciate the help.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
If you're desperate for some ass...take ehr to a party and dirnk ur ass of with her.[as long as you're both drunk its all cool, though alcohol should NEVER be relied on..up to you]

someone else will post some mroe useful info...I'm so sick fo thinking abotu girls and problems because it always leads back to thsi one girl right now. I get tempted to easy adn caught in a web of feelings. fvck.
 

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
Dude, you say your boy is goin outta town? Dude, you gotta load up on this date (not with alcohol, stupid). You've been trying to get with her, so ask her out on a semi-romantic date while your buddy is gone. Plan it out so that it ends up at your place...and if you play it right...BAM!
 

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Looks like I dont need the help after all, I was talking to my buddy who knows her and apparantly she told him to tell me we can be friends. Tough break I guess.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
I dont quit understand how you cant get ass in college...You live in a dorm and everything im assuming. Puzzling...
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
I dont quit understand how you cant get ass in college...You live in a dorm and everything im assuming. Puzzling...
Anyone that can not get ass in college (and I mean if you aren't saving for marriage) then you should not be a guy the rest of your life.
 

bogman2121

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Oh I can get ass, I just wanted to get ass from that girl and I'd been focusing on her. Since I know it's not gonna happen right now I'll just pick up some random girl at a party friday night and bring her back here, same goes for saturday, that solves the problem easily enough.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Originally posted by bogman2121
So if you could give me some examples of where to use it and how I would greatly appreciate it and any tips on how to get her up here would be fantastic.
Forget using kino....if her interest level is high, ASK HER OUT!!!!

When you're on the date, then you can use kino.
 
Top