“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

College/my approaches

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Well college started today, and I was thinking that I was gonna approach girls...I ended up approaching 4 girls today, I didn't go for any numbers mainly because I wanted to get used to just the opening approach...

2 of the girls weren't that friendly, I approached them at lunch, Just asked if I could join them and they said yes...>They just weren't friendly, I tried some convo with 1 of them, Some guy friend of theirs came by and 1 of them just talked to him the whole time...The one I talked to had a boyfriend anyway... So i just left and moved on...

I talked to another girl in my class,she seemed pretty nice...Good practice for me...


Then my last class, of the day I talked to this girl and it worked out pretty good....No number close, but tomorrow im gonna go for numbers...

I'm gonna try approaching some girls in the hallways tomorrow, and in my classes too if I find someone interesting...

Well I'l give you guys the update after tomorrow, I'm really gonna go for it, number close tomorrow too..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
hey, haven't heard from you since that day of cold approaches in the malla while back :) Nice to now you're still active. Anyways, I think that you shoulda went for teh #'s but you chickened out. Honestly when would a good time be? After you've opened chicks that would've gone out with you, but you never asked?

Good luck on the approaches tommorow, I;m hitting college in two weeks time so drop some knowledge on how ya first week was, things ya noticed, what you wish you had done/ are glad you did..

One
 

misterethoughts

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
yea i need it

yea both of you hit back i am starting college in like 2 weeks as well so yea ima be playin my new game and being my new self so yea knowledge is needed come up with it
 

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Yea Microphone fiend, I know what you mean, the girls that I talked to though were in my classes, so there are gonna be other chances to go for the number if I choose...These girls weren't that hot,, but you're right I should just do it for practice...

Anyway...I'm gonna try approaching girls that are in the halls as well and go for the number on the spot...

It's been a decent few days, I've already met several people that seem cool and I'm befriending.......I'll tell you that there are tons of hot girls...So I'll let you know what happens after I approach some more and go for those numbers....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I'm going to be doing the samething when Monday rolls around. Sad thing is I still havnt went on my tour of the campus yet LOL.

Lookin to hear more of what happens man.....
 

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
New approach

Hey guys, I actually approached 3 girls today...1 in a class of mine, I had a nice convo with her but didn't close, next time I probably will...


Now heres the main thing where I got the number...heres how it went down...

this girl and her sister were sitting down together at lunch, the girl i wanted is 2 years older than me, and her sister is my age freshman...,the older one is the hotter one, so we talked for a little bit, I didn't get that much convo in...they were talking to each other alot...

Anyway,they said they had to go, so i was like, hey lets all hang out sometime, lets exchange numbers

so i got her sisters number, and then i looked at the hot one and she was like "i'm always with my sister"

but its no biggie, i'll call her up in a few days and ask if she and her sister can hang out


my only concern is that the hot older one, would want to date an older guy, cause she seemed not to talkative to me really, maybe she was having a bad day...


Anyway what do you guys think
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Quoted: "so i got her sisters number, and then i looked at the hot one and she was like "i'm always with my sister"

She has prolly agreed not to hit on guys the same age as her sister to avoid arguments. Otherwise man, you gotta make your intentions clear. Who and what especially.
 

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by DiSt0rTi0n_07
Quoted: "so i got her sisters number, and then i looked at the hot one and she was like "i'm always with my sister"

She has prolly agreed not to hit on guys the same age as her sister to avoid arguments. Otherwise man, you gotta make your intentions clear. Who and what especially.
Yea i know what you mean, When i asked to exchange numbers with all of them, I figured I would get BOTH of their numbers...but oh well, im still gonna follow up in a few days, and try arrange something with both of them, and i'll bring a wingman with me
 

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2002
Messages
402
Reaction score
3
Another Thing I've noticed is that just because you get a number doesn't mean that much really, I mean its obviously not a bad thing but its really only HALF the battle...

I've tried getting in touch with this girl but for some reason or another it was hard to get ahold of her and make an arrangement....But its all good, Thats why I've learned to get as many numbers as possible because that increases your odds of actually turning it into something.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
If they are hard to get ahold of, back off. No need to be calling every day of the week.

Who knows, maybe they are hard to get ahold of on purpose.

Thats the attitude you need!- Go get as many numbers as possible!
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by WrEcKLeSS2000

I've tried getting in touch with this girl but for some reason or another it was hard to get ahold of her and make an arrangement....But its all good, Thats why I've learned to get as many numbers as possible because that increases your odds of actually turning it into something.
Dope ****ing mindset... it sounds so stupid saying this before you get in the field, but once you're there it is just nonchalant and so easy. I leave for school tommorow, and I won't get a computer (let alone i-net access) til at least thursday, so good luck til we met again.. Keep the reports coming.
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
I start college too just under two weeks. Looking forward to a new challenge after six years at school. I have never really been comfortable in school environment. My challenge is to try and chat up some girls and get used to it then built myself up. Bring it on!
 
Top