Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College isn't really necessary....

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot tell if this is the truth coming from this girl's mind, or a satyrical article. Any backstory?

R

Rubato

You know. This is rubbing me the wrong way right now, because I see this attitude quite often... particularly in my brother's current GF. I cannot stand that girl.

I have a hard time strictly faulting the way these girls act and think because guys are just about as stupid as they are. Like, in my chemistry lab there is this girl that is an indisputable beautiful woman. Some may think she's an 8, some an 11. But she's hott. When she walks up to the hood to get her reagents, guys literally jump out of the way as if the Red Sea were parting.

When I go out sarging to the bars and clubs near campus, I see absolutely abhorrent behavior from guys. I don't want to keep saying this because I'm afraid I'll get jinxed, but I have *never* been AMOG'd, ever. There is no one to do it! When I go out, the only competition I have is with the dudes who drug their girls along (or vice versa if it isn't a sports bar) or their girlfriends. In the club, the dudes are the biggest chodes ever!

I'm rambling.

Anyways.

Pretty young girls' fathers instill these princess ideas in them that are substantiated by the total lack of manliness present in the general population of males. What else do we think is gonna happen? They get these ideas that they can just sit there and look pretty while some dude goes out and busts his a$$ united HIS dream and day, only for the girl to try and feed off of his success. It's like a freaking leach.

It's almost like you get punished, in a way, for being successful. I'm not even talking about politics now... don't get me started on how the government punishes success. But you go out and you make something of yourself, you make your mark, you become financially fit. What's your reward? At least in terms of the way the average guy looks at it, money that some beautiful woman can spend. BS. That's not gonna cut it.

While you're spending your time busting your a$$ to get where you want to be, socially, financially, personally, and you pick up a woman along the way. And she's happy with what you're doing. In fact, she's so happy she expects it. But she expects you to spend time with her too, and for you to have all of this financial and social capital immediately. These girls do not understand the concept of working towards a goal. That means you are NOT where you are planning to END up. And so on the way, what you find out is that this chick you've been with has been lying through her teeth to you, f*cking some poor a$$ beta or alpha-jerk-loser on the side because you're too busy to satiate the attention "needs" she thinks she has after listening to her father and the rest of society her entire life.

And if the devil posses you and you stop running after your dreams to try and fill this b*tches attention meter, you end up alone AND without your dream because you've suddenly lost the hook point. You were gonna be someone. And now you're just some dumb guy who gave up his dream for an arguably equally dumb girl.

So. That's my rant. I see this stuff every day on campus and it drives me bananas. I think it gets to me so much because I don't feel like that a single guy has much agency to affect a change here. It would take collective change among this population of boys that are purporting themselves to be men. I can act the right way. But to what gain? If I shut an attention ***** down, there's a line of a million other beta AFC's who will gladly take my place in line.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato said:
You know. This is rubbing me the wrong way right now, because I see this attitude quite often... particularly in my brother's current GF. I cannot stand that girl.

I have a hard time strictly faulting the way these girls act and think because guys are just about as stupid as they are. Like, in my chemistry lab there is this girl that is an indisputable beautiful woman. Some may think she's an 8, some an 11. But she's hott. When she walks up to the hood to get her reagents, guys literally jump out of the way as if the Red Sea were parting.

When I go out sarging to the bars and clubs near campus, I see absolutely abhorrent behavior from guys. I don't want to keep saying this because I'm afraid I'll get jinxed, but I have *never* been AMOG'd, ever. There is no one to do it! When I go out, the only competition I have is with the dudes who drug their girls along (or vice versa if it isn't a sports bar) or their girlfriends. In the club, the dudes are the biggest chodes ever!

I'm rambling.

Anyways.

Pretty young girls' fathers instill these princess ideas in them that are substantiated by the total lack of manliness present in the general population of males. What else do we think is gonna happen? They get these ideas that they can just sit there and look pretty while some dude goes out and busts his a$$ united HIS dream and day, only for the girl to try and feed off of his success. It's like a freaking leach.

It's almost like you get punished, in a way, for being successful. I'm not even talking about politics now... don't get me started on how the government punishes success. But you go out and you make something of yourself, you make your mark, you become financially fit. What's your reward? At least in terms of the way the average guy looks at it, money that some beautiful woman can spend. BS. That's not gonna cut it.

While you're spending your time busting your a$$ to get where you want to be, socially, financially, personally, and you pick up a woman along the way. And she's happy with what you're doing. In fact, she's so happy she expects it. But she expects you to spend time with her too, and for you to have all of this financial and social capital immediately. These girls do not understand the concept of working towards a goal. That means you are NOT where you are planning to END up. And so on the way, what you find out is that this chick you've been with has been lying through her teeth to you, f*cking some poor a$$ beta or alpha-jerk-loser on the side because you're too busy to satiate the attention "needs" she thinks she has after listening to her father and the rest of society her entire life.

And if the devil posses you and you stop running after your dreams to try and fill this b*tches attention meter, you end up alone AND without your dream because you've suddenly lost the hook point. You were gonna be someone. And now you're just some dumb guy who gave up his dream for an arguably equally dumb girl.

So. That's my rant. I see this stuff every day on campus and it drives me bananas. I think it gets to me so much because I don't feel like that a single guy has much agency to affect a change here. It would take collective change among this population of boys that are purporting themselves to be men. I can act the right way. But to what gain? If I shut an attention ***** down, there's a line of a million other beta AFC's who will gladly take my place in line.
Well put Rubato. I agree with you on the sarging thing, although I don't normally go to night clubs with a million HBs, just low key rock clubs and rock bars.

There are too many dumb ass AFCs out there that will take any girl's sh1t just for a shot in bed with her. God forbid if any of these spoiled brat little miss princess b1tches wound up in Iran one day lol.

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this is really depressing to read, is it really this bad?

I've never considered myself that great with women but I never have treated a girl like a 'princess', I mean they're just human beings!

I do see this behavior a lot working in the restaurant biz and now that I've become aware of it, it's kinda sickening.

I'm glad I live alone, have a job, and can keep myself relatively happy with my goals/hobbies but I still have a desire to be with a female, it's just nature.

My question is, how do you overcome this 'princess' syndrome, I mean not all chicks are like this right?

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The article sounds fake. But I have to say, that if girls don't have to work, that's fine with me as long as she submits to my authority and I get to fvck her whenever I want! If I pay the bills then I become KING!