Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College is arguably one of the toughest times in your life to pull hot girls.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
I feel like there is this notion that getting hot girls in college is easy, completely disagree there. What I found was that in college, stupid things like what frat you were in mattered more than looks and game. Getting into the top frats was not easy either unless you were old money which made it even tougher to pull.

I think the only kinds of guys who get hot girls in college are:

1. Trust fund babies that join frats

2. Athletes

3. Spoiled kids that already have a large social circle coming in from high school

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. What a time to be alive - it's the best time as long as you know what you are doing.

If you haven't been putting in the time and doing your homework, then yes, nothing will happen and it will be a ****ty experience for you. College is the last time you will be surrounded by so many hot women on a consistent, daily basis.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Not at all. What a time to be alive - it's the best time as long as you know what you are doing.

If you haven't been putting in the time and doing your homework, then yes, nothing will happen and it will be a ****ty experience for you. College is the last time you will be surrounded by so many hot women on a consistent, daily basis.
Not sure where you live where you have that much difficulty being surrounded by hot women but I went to a school known for having hot girls and see way more hot girls now than I did in my college days, and I am not even in freaking Miami.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been near university two weeks ago and it was the 1st week of class. I saw a Lot of segregation males and females. There was some kind of sporting event that everyone was walking to and most "herds" were solely either all male or all female. It was kinda sad. I saw guys (probably freshmen) at an apartment complex (4 of them) playing tennis (just dudes probably from out of state), then I saw guys playing volleyball and other games with themSELVES. Every now and then though I'd see girls and guys playing volleyball/cooking out in back yards of sh!tty aparments. Then I'd see girls with guys at One house (not very big house) with dozens of bikes laid down out on the front lawn and everybody with beer in hand (wasn't nighttime yet) then I'd see a pair of girls walking away from that party (like they're done mingling going somewhere else). There were lots of girls in groups solely and guys in groups solely riding bikes whatever. Few "couples." I think it's a millennial thing and times are harsh, the whole female > male "don't touch me" generations. True, the guys With money had the girlfriend/roommate. Guys with trust fund money had the sweet Newer housing and very expensive rent homes so girls were most often there. It's sad. Used to be man for every woman pre-1970s. There's severe hangups everywhere and it's sad that a man can't be a man and be aggressive and hook the woman he wants to hook.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure where you live where you have that much difficulty being surrounded by hot women but I went to a school known for having hot girls and see way more hot girls now than I did in my college days, and I am not even in freaking Miami.
Sure you do. I won't even waste my time.

I've been near university two weeks ago and it was the 1st week of class. I saw a Lot of segregation males and females. There was some kind of sporting event that everyone was walking to and most "herds" were solely either all male or all female. It was kinda sad. I saw guys (probably freshmen) at an apartment complex (4 of them) playing tennis (just dudes probably from out of state), then I saw guys playing volleyball and other games with themSELVES. Every now and then though I'd see girls and guys playing volleyball/cooking out in back yards of sh!tty aparments. Then I'd see girls with guys at One house (not very big house) with dozens of bikes laid down out on the front lawn and everybody with beer in hand (wasn't nighttime yet) then I'd see a pair of girls walking away from that party (like they're done mingling going somewhere else). There were lots of girls in groups solely and guys in groups solely riding bikes whatever. Few "couples." I think it's a millennial thing and times are harsh, the whole female > male "don't touch me" generations. True, the guys With money had the girlfriend/roommate. Guys with trust fund money had the sweet Newer housing and very expensive rent homes so girls were most often there. It's sad. Used to be man for every woman pre-1970s. There's severe hangups everywhere and it's sad that a man can't be a man and be aggressive and hook the woman he wants to hook.
That is natural. It's the first week of class; people are unsure/insecure. Over time people will ease into things. If you are quick and have charm this is the best time to strike, as the girls, especially if they are new, will be looking to meet people. You want to be ahead of the herd. This is the best opportunity for you to take charge and show you are a "fun" guy.

Last edited:

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
It is in the first week and early in the semester when parties are wildest, then comes Halloween where they get wild again and then late in the semester when they are wild. Outside of that it tends to be tame.

Whatever the college experience used to be, it is no more at most schools. I found that it was a cut-throat popularity contest where if you were not in the right frats or the right social groups, you were SOL. College was the most depressing part of my life.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
It's not "tough" per se but obviously you have to have attractive qualities in order to get a hot girlfriend or hook up with a series of hot girls. If you are mediocre/average or below average, then yes, you will struggle.

Fortunately for me, I was and am good looking and had and have other high status traits. I had 4 girlfriends in my college years and they were all hot girls. None of them were in sororities but all were hot "unaffiliated" girls. We met in class, hit it off and started dating.

There's nothing mysterious about the process. College doesn't make dating any more difficult. Obviously, going to the same classes and living in the same residential hall actually makes things much easier. You are just rationalizing your lack of success and blaming some external factor.

What's particularly ironic here is that you are blaming the thing that actually makes it far easier to meet beautiful young women than any other location.

I edited your post as well to add important info you overlooked.

I feel like there is this notion that getting hot girls in college is easy, completely disagree there. What I found was that in college, stupid things like what frat you were in mattered more than looks and game. Getting into the top frats was not easy either unless you were old money which made it even tougher to pull.

2. Athletes

3. Spoiled kids that already have a large social circle coming in from high school

4. Unaffiliated good looking guys

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I rarely went to college parties (except small parties in dorms) and always had a hot girlfriend (aside from my first year in college). Stop making silly excuses.

The best way to meet girls if you want a girlfriend is simply in classes and college clubs. It happens naturally.

The frat party scene is probably another way but I was never a part of the frat system, although I encountered many douches in the frat system. Oddly enough, they were all short and all had a very obvious napoleon complex.

It is in the first week and early in the semester when parties are wildest, then comes Halloween where they get wild again and then late in the semester when they are wild. Outside of that it tends to be tame.

Whatever the college experience used to be, it is no more at most schools. I found that it was a cut-throat popularity contest where if you were not in the right frats or the right social groups, you were SOL. College was the most depressing part of my life.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "frat" **** that they have in America is some seriously weird douchebaggery

We don't have that **** anywhere else and better for it from what I've seen and heard.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "frat" **** that they have in America is some seriously weird douchebaggery

We don't have that **** anywhere else and better for it from what I've seen and heard.
Just see it as an excuse to NOT pull.

Yes, we have fraternities and we have jocks that get women by default, but they represent such a small % of the ENTIRE campus that is almost laughable to suggest it's a major reason why a person can't get laid. Anyone that says such a thing I would suspect if you transported them to a different environment altogether there would be a whole host of other reasons why they just *can't* get women. It becomes clear the issue is with the person, not the place.

When I was in highschool I was NOT popular. I was a quiet, skinny metal head and I did not have a girlfriend. I was handsome tho and I had quite a number of women who expressed interest in me via friends or they would tell me, but I didn't like them. I always went after the best looking and most desirable ones but b/c of my lack of status (as the OP emphasized and is FAR more important in highschool) it just never happened and I got turned down all the times I tried. Being short sighted I thought ****, I guess this is it, i'm doomed forever. Then I went to college and my very first semester I had a class with this really beautiful chick, like better looking then all the girls I had previously gone to school with. I figured I had no chance but to make a long story short after I noticed what I thought was flirting on her part before class, she would often pretend to fidget with her phone and would look up at me, and when i'd catch her, she'd smile and go back to fidgeting with her phone, this happened over and over. I walked right up to her, nervous at the time- I remember I had to keep my hands behind my back because they were shaking and I didn't want her to see (lol), and I just winged it. I found out she did end up liking me.

Now if I could do it, a totally green guy, there is no reason why anyone can't.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on when you went to college.... I did just fine but didn't have the world wide interweb to compete with.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
I played sports in high school and in college played in league competition (included frats). I knew a lot of D1 athletes. Some of the better athletes had hot girlfriends but most were not particularly successful in dating. Practice, travel, study and classes take up a lot of time, and then you need time for recuperation. A lot of these guys also suffered serious injuries, some had multiple operations and were often in pain.

Generally speaking, the guys who were chasing tail were not very successful academically or in sports, and even their results in dating varied wildly.

I don't know where you guys get these stereotypes from, but most are unfounded in reality, most of the time.

The best case scenario for the majority of better players in D1 sports (starters on winning teams) is a hot girlfriend, generally speaking. There are a few college athletes who are very successful, but these are extremely limited in number. I'm talking about a lottery pick in the nba or a 1st round pick in the nfl. It sometimes includes very good looking guys who aren't very good athletes but made the team one way or the other (a walkon who's a friend of the family of the coach, or otherwise well connected).

In this elite tier, we're talking maybe 1-5 guys per campus. Think about how many nba lottery picks there are: 14 per year, add 32 1st round picks in the nfl.

The numbers are so trivial it's not even worth thinking about much less worrying about.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
Looking back at my college experience, there were guys who SEEMED to be doing well by being invited to formals and being in the top frats but I noticed that even for those guys, the typical was having a girlfriend or maybe a girl or two they were smashing. Hookups happened but they were more LTR oriented instead of being a guy going from girl to girl.

Not saying it can't happen or didn't happen but it seemed real tough to do due to the way things worked on my campus. Greek Life ran everything and it seemed like if you were not a part of the in crowd, you were SOL.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man it really isn't hard. At least at Texas A&M.

I did get into an LTR rather quick, but before that I had my fun. Easily. For example, freshman year during the week before school started we moved in. Went shopping at Target with my friend. Saw 3 good looking girls. I went up to them, asked what year they were, freshman as well! All freshman are trying to create a social circle. I have a party lined up for the night. Invite them. Get the girl's number I found most attractive. She shows up that night with a few different friends and a dude. We get drinking and playing stack cup and the rest is simple. Take her back to my dorm. Bam.

Hell I met a girl at a tutoring center and took her back 3 hours later. Although that ended up biting me in the ass in the long run.

I had like no social circle going in. I had maybe 10 decent friends from FISH camp. Expanded from there, partied with the same people, cooked weed brownies for parties, coordinated stuff, people know you and that's good. I had people introduce me to women and they'd say something like "Oh R, you're SO handsome" with a hand on my shoulder. Deal is sealed simple as that.

Just gotta put yourself out there and fvck the feeling of rejection, because that happened equally as much. Though I thought I was the man on campus.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Looking back at my college experience, there were guys who SEEMED to be doing well by being invited to formals and being in the top frats but I noticed that even for those guys, the typical was having a girlfriend or maybe a girl or two they were smashing. Hookups happened but they were more LTR oriented instead of being a guy going from girl to girl.

Not saying it can't happen or didn't happen but it seemed real tough to do due to the way things worked on my campus. Greek Life ran everything and it seemed like if you were not a part of the in crowd, you were SOL.
You are definitely exaggerating for the sake of trolling. The vast majority of college students are outside of the greek system. The majority of people in the greek system are not that active.

Even a large percentage of the frat parties are just guys hanging out watching sports and getting fvcked up.

You're making it seem like everyone's a sexual failure if their life isn't like Caligula 24/7.

People do other things besides fvck.

Anyway, your trolling is getting very repetitive and dumb.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2. Athletes

I’ll have to disagree. I was at my buddy’s party one night in college smoking a cigarette on the balcony and this attractive girl picked ME up.

She says hi starts a very short convo and literally the next thing out of her mouth was “do you live around here?” To which I replied “yea just down the street.”

She then asks me if I wanted to go back to my place so we did and we proceeded to have p0rn star sex thru the night. She was a freak lol.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
This is totally, 100% wrong. Frats DO NOT trump looks. What you DO need however, is something in common to create comfort. Greek parties can create that. A large social circle can create that. But even a class or a college club can serve the same function.

Even in a large class, how many hot girls are there? Even in a large lecture of 300 or so where most of the majors are female, I found it difficult to find more than 3 to 5 who were hot. Sometimes, it was just 1.

Yes, there are lots of hot girls at the larger universities. But again, you have this bizarre, unrealistic twisted notion that anyone who isn't ****ing 10's 24/7 in college is a loser. Not even good looking frat guys are pulling endless 10's, first of all because there AREN'T endless 10's in college and also because frat guys are trying to build connections for their careers, stay in shape, staying in touch with familiy, have internships, etc.

You just don't have any sort of a realistic idea of how people spend time in college. Guys have career goals, have to study, want to network for jobs as well.

You must have been an extreme incel loser to be so fixated on your college years. Those are over. Get on with your life.

btw, drake is a homo.

2. Athletes

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is totally, 100% wrong. Frats DO NOT trump looks. What you DO need however, is something in common to create comfort. Greek parties can create that. A large social circle can create that. But even a class or a college club can serve the same function.

Even in a large class, how many hot girls are there? Even in a large lecture of 300 or so where most of the majors are female, I found it difficult to find more than 3 to 5 who were hot. Sometimes, it was just 1.

Yes, there are lots of hot girls at the larger universities. But again, you have this bizarre, unrealistic twisted notion that anyone who isn't ****ing 10's 24/7 in college is a loser. Not even good looking frat guys are pulling endless 10's, first of all because there AREN'T endless 10's in college and also because frat guys are trying to build connections for their careers, stay in shape, staying in touch with familiy, have internships, etc.

You just don't have any sort of a realistic idea of how people spend time in college. Guys have career goals, have to study, want to network for jobs as well.

You must have been an extreme incel loser to be so fixated on your college years. Those are over. Get on with your life.

btw, drake is a homo.
lol, I wouldn't of attacked him but I'd say you hit the nail on the head. The op is one of those people who no doubt had a ****ty time and believes the world revolves around him (hey to some degree he's right. you should be concerned first and foremost yourself); he has this erroneous belief that because he couldn't have success, he is some sort of "standard" and no one else can or does have success. He also has seen too many movies, been on the internet too much as there is a huge disconnect between fantasy and reality. You explained exactly why so I won't go into any further on this topic.

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
He's probably some weird incel troll who actually never went to college at all. He probably dropped out of community college and has some penthouse forum ideal that frat houses turn into horhouses every weekend.

If he stopped watching RSD videos he'd be a little bit healthier, too.