College: I'm getting ganji'd.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl S 4 weeks ago, flirted and all that and jsut had fun with her. Her friend got too drunk so she had to take her friend home early, so i was left with nothing. Now 2 weekends ago I hooked up with S, a quality sophomore girl who I had an awesome time with, cut me off at making out and feeling her up, so I know shes not some slvttyazz girl just lookin to get fawked. This was after she invited me to a party at where I was the only freshman, we slept at her friends apartment in the living room.
Next day i got invited back to watch the football game, when she dropped me off afterwards i kissed her goodbye. We had plans for the following/last Friday but when her best friend form home was coming to town, plans got kinda put on the backburner. I actually called her last thursday, but no answer and no returned call. I texted her last saturday when I was drunk, oops, and no response. She used to always IM me online but after last wednesday she stopped. Fine, I'll let it go, I messed something up or somehow lost her interest.
So i haven't made any effort to talk to the girl. I sometimes put rap-lyrics as my away message on AIM as a joke, and she sued to always IM me when i was gone sayin "gangggsta" and "thuuug" as a joke. 2 days ago when I had some rap lyrics up, her away message just says "wannabe gangsta." stab at me? probably. last night her away was some quote by Marilyn Monroe about a guy ignoring her, and then later it was "no we'll never know what could have been." and I feel like this sh!ts all about me.
I think I'm being ganji'd and shes waiting for me to track her azz down? I mean I am a freshman, so maybe in her eyes I should be the one chasing?
We both got invited to the same party Friday, but 8 kegs= BIG party, so i might not even run into her there.
my question is how would you respond? Should I call her, or let it drift away?

and I have been hanging out with other girls, even have a senior calling me, S is just like an unfinished challenge and I actually am really interested in her, moreso than the other girls.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her man and you'll find out.
Simple as that, but if this doesn't work out, don't think twice about it and next her for some other girls you've been gaming.

tigerstyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation right now in that the main girl I'm pursuing is going to be at the same big party as me right now, and I was all trying to scheme how I could talk to this chick again when someone on these boards brought up a really good point -- don't even worry about that girl, dude, just have fun and get some other hook-ups/numbers.

If you happen to bump into her sure go ahead and game her, see what happens, but don't make it the point of your night.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean i know shes not worth all my attention, my main question is should i bother calling her or just no?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah call her, what could it hurt?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude ganji is retarded if you just keep waiting. You need to let her miss you for a while, and then go back and meet her again. If she seems to like you MORE, then it worked...chick digs you.

if she is indifferent to you, then chick lost interest and you FVCKED UP. simple as that. move on. hurry the fvck up and get off this AIM sh1t man

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Patrick124 said:
I met this girl S 4 weeks ago, flirted and all that and jsut had fun with her. Her friend got too drunk so she had to take her friend home early, so i was left with nothing. Now 2 weekends ago I hooked up with S, a quality sophomore girl who I had an awesome time with, cut me off at making out and feeling her up, so I know shes not some slvttyazz girl just lookin to get fawked. This was after she invited me to a party at where I was the only freshman, we slept at her friends apartment in the living room.
Next day i got invited back to watch the football game, when she dropped me off afterwards i kissed her goodbye. We had plans for the following/last Friday but when her best friend form home was coming to town, plans got kinda put on the backburner. I actually called her last thursday, but no answer and no returned call. I texted her last saturday when I was drunk, oops, and no response. She used to always IM me online but after last wednesday she stopped. Fine, I'll let it go, I messed something up or somehow lost her interest.
So i haven't made any effort to talk to the girl. I sometimes put rap-lyrics as my away message on AIM as a joke, and she sued to always IM me when i was gone sayin "gangggsta" and "thuuug" as a joke. 2 days ago when I had some rap lyrics up, her away message just says "wannabe gangsta." stab at me? probably. last night her away was some quote by Marilyn Monroe about a guy ignoring her, and then later it was "no we'll never know what could have been." and I feel like this sh!ts all about me.
I think I'm being ganji'd and shes waiting for me to track her azz down? I mean I am a freshman, so maybe in her eyes I should be the one chasing?
We both got invited to the same party Friday, but 8 kegs= BIG party, so i might not even run into her there.
my question is how would you respond? Should I call her, or let it drift away?

and I have been hanging out with other girls, even have a senior calling me, S is just like an unfinished challenge and I actually am really interested in her, moreso than the other girls.
Not all of it is about you.

The G' thing was but the other IMO was about some other guy.

It would seem that you were just one of her plates.

She had every chance to talk to you and didn't.

Plus she is the one that put your plans on the back burner. The excuses of a friend coming to town may have been a whooper!

Sounds like she had more invested in the guy that is ignoring her.

There would be no reason to say you were ignoring her, because you didn't. You called and IM'd her.

Move on!

I would say NEXT her but......

I think she NEXT'd you.

But cheer up there are at least 1 billion out of 2.7 billion girls that are worth looking at.