Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College:Highs and lows

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ok.What will follow is a compilation of thoughts and things I came accross during my college years(well,Im still in college,second semester of my first year...).I beleive it could help some guys wondering why they have or dont have any success with the ladies.First off,let me tell you that this "document" is no replacement for the good ol DJ bible and should be used with that in mind.

The Mindset:
What seperates College from High School is people`s mentality.Even though a true DJ mindset might look stupid or unusable in High School,it is something that can be easely set to use in College.

Always take everything lightly.Some girls wont answer to your advances the way you thought and it might really not be your fault.Sometimes,some College girls are still in their "High School years" when it comes to relationships and what is permitted to talk about(sex,relationships,personal needs...).

If you really dont know where to start,I`d suggest you imagine how Mr.James Bond would act/react to any situations.Would he take a shhhhit about a girl disrespecting him or his time?NO!He would just know that its HER loss and theres always a girl around.

The approach:
Ok,for the newbies that are wondering how to approach a girl I`d say this:It would even be ok to just tell her "Hi,I just wanted to know who you are" as an introduction.Even though it is a weak introduction,it is better than nothing.If done many times,it would eventually work.

-At the cafeteria: (It also works at any place where you can hang around with your friends,might it be a student café or a frat room or wathever).My favorite technique is just to sit next to a girl or in front of her and say"So,what were you doing?".

Id say that every openers that consist of having her talking a bit more than "yes,no" are good openers.

-In the classroom:You could do the same as above but if the class is already in process,you could ask her to lend you something(a pen,wathever) and then talking a bit to her.

At the end of the class,you should have some time to talk to her.

-At the library:If she is reading, you could always ask her what s her book about or if she could help you find one.

If she is at a computer you could ask her if she need helps.Since she is sitting in front of the computer and you come from behind,you can do some light kino while asking her and some more kino while helping her.Beware:Make sure you actually know how to use the damn computer!

-At a bar/club:I went to a "singles" night at a club and I was surprised to see that A LOT of them were singles.A girlfriend of mine was also deceived that no guys went to talk to her while she was standing on the side of the dancing floor.

LISTEN GUYS:ANY GUY could have got her to dance with him and prolly(probability of 9.9/10) do a number close.Id go as far as saying that she SURELY wasnt the only one and that some of them could even be up for a f*close.

If she`s being rude:
Keep that in mind:A more mature environment doesnt mean that every broads are more mature.Some of them will actually make fun of you,try to diss you,look at you like you are some kind of weirdo,some of them will even go as far as to tell you to fuk off.

I went through all of that and it isnt the best part of DJing.But,the more I got rejected,the bolder I became.Now,my friends are envious of me.

Sure,they are.But,they dont know that I might have been rejected 10 times before I got THAT phone number or THIS date.Trust me,if you get rejected often,people will only look at your few success and think that it is a lot.

I told to my friend that was at this bar with me last Friday that I ahd been rejected 10 time before doing this phone/kiss close with that girl.All he saw was that it took me 2 minutes but he never actually took the other rejections that happened to me into account.

And theres the important point:Even though some girls might show themselves as open to a relationship,they might reject you when you do your game on them.I truly beleive now that MANY girls in College just dont know how to react to a genuine sexual interest in them(I mean not only sexual but a sence of sexuallity in your moves) and they just go crazy and turn you down like you did something society told them was bad from a man.

On the other hand(hopefully):
Some girls will really like the way you play your game and they will play along with you.For them,it is really something playfull and interesting.Once you really experience it,you will feel total boldness toward her and she wont mind responding positively to your advances.

Thats this kind of vibe I had from that girl at the bar:

She wanted something from me but I told her to give me her phone number and after she did,I told her I wanted her to kiss me and she also did.

During the whole process,she had that kind of "you know what" smile that makes me know she knows Im a sexual being and shes not offended by it.

Setting up the date

Same as everyone:Wait for 5 days,know what and where and alll that stuff.

What I found frustrating id that some outgoing girls are having that "I have lots of homeworks and I work on weekends" or the "I gotta wake up early for Monday,for school" or the popular "Im gonna see my uncle this weekend" syndromes.

Yes it will happen, and happen often it will.

Thats a difference between College and girls at work.It seems like College girls often wont know tht you are actually dating them because you are intereted in them and they wont see that potential you have to offer.

I dont think that most time it is done to hurt you.I do thinkt hat it is often because they are either inexperimented or just naive and have no knowledge about dating.

Have a beer:

Have a beer duh!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!

I start university in exactly 2 weeks, so I'm pretty nervous about the whole thing.

Was it easy to make friends? So far only 1 of my old friend is going to the same college campus, and I've only got to know 1 new person well (after some BBQ) - the others I've talked a bit to, but not really gotten to know.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DR.EGGMAN
I truly beleive now that MANY girls in College just dont know how to react to a genuine sexual interest in them(I mean not only sexual but a sence of sexuallity in your moves) and they just go crazy and turn you down like you did something society told them was bad from a man.[/B]
I experience this all the time. It's because college girls are always surrounded by AFC guys. Actually it's no bad thing, as you will stand out when you act like a real man. Eventually, they'll get used to it and like it :)
That's a cool post DR EGGMAN.

ThreeStorms

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Thank for both of you guys:

Diplomatic:
Well guy,no it isnt that hard but if you have no friends there you actually have to make approaches.Id figure that you could do it easely in class or just join activity groups.

Also,keep away from the "funny guys".You know,the guys that makes retarded stuff because it looks cool.You dont want to be friend with them,even though they seem like they are a lot of fun.

Well,its not exacly this way here and its prolly not the way you guys talk about it.In Quebec,we must go through 3 years of College and then,we can go through 2-3-4...years of University.

We dont have dorms at our Colleges but I know there is in most Universities.The way people hang around is kinda different but its the same.If you are lucky enough to live in a dorm with people around you all the time,go for it and have fun!

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: College:Highs and lows

Originally posted by ThreeStorms
I experience this all the time. It's because college girls are always surrounded by AFC guys. Actually it's no bad thing, as you will stand out when you act like a real man. Eventually, they'll get used to it and like it :)
That's a cool post DR EGGMAN.

ThreeStorms
ANd I truly believe thats the common answer to:Why my DJ moves dont work?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"In Quebec,we must go through 3 years of College and then,we can go through 2-3-4...years of University."

Uh, isn't it 2 years of CEGEP and then 3+ years of University?

Anyway, good post. Can't wait to be in College!

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fred Da Head
"In Quebec,we must go through 3 years of College and then,we can go through 2-3-4...years of University."

Uh, isn't it 2 years of CEGEP and then 3+ years of University?

Anyway, good post. Can't wait to be in College!
Well maybe.Its different between each field of studies I presume.