"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

college help

Pimpster

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2002
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
I live in dorms and I dont know a soul at my uni. Now i've tried to go to different girls rooms and talkin, saying Hi, making light convo but nothing is really working in my favour. Usually I dont have a problem with girls and I dont know why i'm having trouble. I need you guys to help me make a good intro + convo when meeting a girl for the first time in her room. Confidence is something I want to portray and I need idea's on how to do that also. thanks
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
802
Reaction score
19
Location
New jersey
im drunk righty npw at college but just dont be a ***** and remember, drunk girls are only out for a **** and no more. for girls in the dorm who dont get drunk(these are the good ones() just make them laugh. im a sophomore and the freshman chicks are still getting used to college so me being higher than them usualkly worlks
 

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
1
tommorow is friday, get wasted at around 5pm when everyone is getting out of their last class and just go around campus/dorms chatting people up.. when i say wasted i mean really fvcuking wasted!:I@U!)@(*!21dsaa34
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
dude, make a search for college posts! they are everywhere. Tweeder's is especially good. Take a look at mine too. It might help you out... i've learned a few things since college started so PM me if theres anything in the posts you want more info on.

DiSt0rTi0n_07's College post
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

nestea16

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
yo distortion, what uni are you at? j/w incase your near me at all, Im at Guelph.

When i came here, i didnt know a single person however I am a very sociable person so when my parents left me at my dorm i just went around intro-ing myself and now Im pretty good friends with everyone on my floor including the girls and everynight we have drank and rez hopped. Good times good times.

My point is it is so easy to make friends in uni all you have to do is get off your ass and take some initiative.
 
Top