Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Girls

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of DJs (and aspiring DJs) are college aged, and are mackin on college girls. I just wanted to give you a piece of advice about one the more annoying things about college: the college boyfriend (borefriend).

Now, the college borefriend is not a problem, but really just an annoyance. Since college girls are stuck sort of between being a high school girl and being a somewhat responsible woman, they still get sucked into the whole social order and the "OMG I GOTTA HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" mentality. So a lot of these girls get some borefriend because they don't feel comfortable without one (typical serial daters), and besides, all their friends have one, right? Gotta keep up with the other girls...

Anways, here's the most important part of the advice

College girls are (almost) NEVER faithful to their borefriends

I've personally hooked up with 5 girls with borefriends (that I know about) and fooled around with several more girls with borefriends. Some of my friends have been with a bunch of girls with borefriends. It's actually pretty easy, you just need a two conditions:

1.) Her borefriend isn't around (for obvious reasons)
2.) Your game is strong

If you read this site and have the general mindset and skills, and you know your game, you can EASILY get with girls with boyfriends without hesitation. A few of the times i've been with girls with boyfriends, I didn't find out they even were with anyone until after I was with them, they never mentioned him, etc. If a girl likes you from the start, she generally won't mention her boyfriend.

If she actually says something where she mentions her boyfriend, basically you should ignore it. Change the subject, and keep running your game. More often than not, you should still be able to hook up with the girl.

Also, this is only good for one-night stands. Anthing else is usually out of the question (besides do you want a LTR with a girl who just cheated on her borefriend with you?)

On another note, I've actually had an oppurtunity to meet the boyfriends of the girls I've gotten with. One of the guys was tall, and really awkward, wouldn't look me in the eye for more than a second, dressed like a dork (the cuffs of his pants were like 4 inches above the tops of his shoes, etc). Pitiful guy.

The other guy I met was super-nice. You could tell that if 'his' girl called him at 1am, he would be there at 1:04am (with roses). Apparantly, this girl left him for awhile, and she got back with him (at the urging of her friends) primarily out of guilt. He drives her to parties where she drinks and flirts with guys and ignores him (hey how do you think I met her;) ), and then he drives her home. I can't help but to be nice to this guy, but he's so nice he like gave me his phone number (what the ****?):confused:

The moral of the story is: Have as much sex with college girls as you want.

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
For Ethics, you get a 0.

For truth, you get a 10.

Especially if the girl's boyfriend is back home and/or she's a freshman. The freshmen girls with BFs back home are just kidding themselves. They'll mostly be broken up by thanksgiving

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kel
For Ethics, you get a 0.

For truth, you get a 10.

Especially if the girl's boyfriend is back home and/or she's a freshman. The freshmen girls with BFs back home are just kidding themselves. They'll mostly be broken up by thanksgiving
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *regains breath* hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh man...Those "borefriends" are the AFC's that can't handle themselves or their girl. Mine is in check. She is a freshmen in college in another state and I KNOW she is faithful to me. I figure, if you can't get a single girl, you can only get *****s to begin with anyway. Have fun with STD's!

For those who are gonna yell or whine at me, I just want to say "Fuck you, this is MY belief." *Holds up middle fingers and grabs abnormally large genital.*

KingPinp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it all depends, i mean i do generally agree that with enough work it is possible to screw just about anybody. on the other hand you are looking to get your ass beat. I know its the wh0res fault if she cheats dump her, and i would, but i would beat your ass on principle.

Just my 2 cents

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's rather unfortunate in its truth; we are the future, and it looks so damn base.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by eternal

Mine is in check. She is a freshmen in college in another state and I KNOW she is faithful to me. I
I have a friend that KNEW the same thing.

or so he THOUGHT:D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality

Uh-huh. You know the song "I don't wanna know?" Re-word that "The body isn't gonna show." That's pretty much what I told her if she ever cheats on me. :D

Trust me, she ain't gonna cheat. She knows the games guys will run and will diffuse them instantly. I have taught her well.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by eternal

Oh man...Those "borefriends" are the AFC's that can't handle themselves or their girl. Mine is in check. She is a freshmen in college in another state and I KNOW she is faithful to me. I figure, if you can't get a single girl, you can only get *****s to begin with anyway. Have fun with STD's!
Why are you still with someone who's in another state?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Why are you still with someone who's in another state?
We are only apart for college. Not all 4 years I mean. We go home for summer and winter breaks and visit each other every other weekend or so. She is trying to transfer to a college that is only 45 minutes from me now.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For Ethics, you get a 0.

For truth, you get a 10.
:cool:

:confused:

Uh, im always 'protected', but thanks for the good wishes, and it's not that I can't get single girls, but some of the girls I want have borefriends that inconvenience me. So I f*ck em anyways.

Serialized3
u tha man.....
I agree:cool:

Well it all depends, i mean i do generally agree that with enough work it is possible to screw just about anybody. on the other hand you are looking to get your ass beat. I know its the wh0res fault if she cheats dump her, and i would, but i would beat your ass on principle.

Just my 2 cents
I'm not concerned about getting my ass kicked. I'm not a huge guy but I can handle myself. Plus these guys are b*tches anyways. If you can't keep your slut in check, then you probably can't beat my ass. Plus, if they **** with me, I'll roll on them with my crew anways.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fatality

I had this same conversation with some old farts in another thread. You guys just don't understand that if you are a DJ that's doing what he's supposed to do, your girlfriend will not cheat on you because she knows that she would loose the best relationship that she has ever had.

Like Chris Rock said, women look for "options." If you are persistently her best option, why would she stray? And if she does, the DJ must have screwed up in lapsing in his skills or not qualifying the woman well enough to tell that she isn't a flake.