"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

College - Girl in group

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
I'm slowly picking my way through the bible here but it's taking me some time because I'm pretty busy with school and what not so I'm wondering if I could get some advice on this situation.

There is this girl that I see in one of my classes that looks like a girl I use to talk to. She's cute so I wanna go talk to her. If she sat alone, then it would be no problem BUT she always sits w/ 2 or 3 other chicks and is usually in the middle! It's in an auditorium classroom too. She leaves w/ them at the end of class and they go in the opposite direction than I do.

She gets to class before me and the few times she has come in later she comes in w/ the group. So, what are some tips to go up and be able to just focus in on her? like get her #? or get her so one day she'll come sit by me to talk instead? Just wonder what you do b/c the friends will also be there and I have no interest in them. It takes me some work to get myself to approach single chicks much less a group of them (yep, Still building up confidence). Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Bratislava, Slovakia
When U overcome your fear and U could approach her in front of her friends, she will see your confidence other girls too.

Or U could say: Excuse me laidies, can I borrow her for sec...you go
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Mr Fortress,

That's a pretty bold move. He is not ready for that! I wouldn't do that, and I am the DJ of DJ's!:)


Bigworm,

This is tough! Find out where her locker is and accidently be there when the bell rings and bump into her without knocking her down!
 

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Bigworm,

This is tough! Find out where her locker is and accidently be there when the bell rings and bump into her without knocking her down!
Thanks for the help but I'm in college. No lockers.
 

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
455
Reaction score
3
If there are tests and you leave when you're done try to leave at the same time. Or you could try talking to all of them and then be able to single her out later on but that would be kind of hard, that's what I would do though. Has she made any eye contact with you? If she's in the group oblivious to other guys trying to advance on her maybe she's just not interested in other guys right now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
After a test say:

"How'd you ladies do?"

If you did bad, or thought it was hard say:

"Man, that test was tough, what do you girls think?"

Try to talk with them about something involving the class. Ask them for help, ask them how they like the class, ask them anything that has to do with the class... besides offering assitance. The options are endless, but remember... ask THEM.
 

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
Some good tips for future reference. Hate to say the only thing left is the final. This is a big class too. Think about 300 peeps.

The reason I noticed her is b/c she looks like a girl I use to talk to... I'm sure I gave her a really funny look the first day I saw her (guess a week ago). She was right outside the door as we were walking out and I saw her... freaked me about b/c I thought she was the other chick. Made my heart skip a beat... Let's just say the chick she somewhat looks like I don't want anything to do with.
 

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
292
Reaction score
2
Location
ATL
hey snake, for this situation i'd suggest you work backwards, starting with her friends. i am sure that since you have no interest in them, its not so hard to start a little convo. with them.
 
Top