Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Game 101

Spartan301

Don Juan
Reaction score
With the new semester of college on the way for many of us out there (myself included), I can't help but feel damn excited about it all. Women at parties, women in class, women in the library, women in the cafeterea. Imagine the possibilities with females at every turn.

So, here's my own personal set of strategies when it comes college:

-In class, go where the fun people are. You want that hottie's attention, don't you? Sit preferably near the center/back of the classroom and make friends and allies with everyone around you, hotties included.

-Be a bit of a leader when the opportunity comes. If there are discussions in class, speak up. If there are small group discussions, small spikes of leadership include just looking at someone and asking, "what do you think?"

-Be an underdog too. Yes, it almost contradicts the leadership tool, but you don't want to look like a know-it-all. If the teacher is being tough, or the material you're studying is complicated, express your frustrations. If the girl agrees, that's an easy opening to ask for a 'study date'

So those were a few of my college strategies that I can't wait to use. As I was writing this, I also stumbled across a podcast all about college game. I only listened to the first 10 minutes but already it sounds promising. He just mentioned how he is able to set up a 24/7 attractive lifestyle towards women on a student buget. Here's the link: let me know what you guys think.

http://247attractiveman.com/podcast-01

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I speak from experience, but throw all that other sh*t away.

Ace your classes. Being the curve-wrecker not only feels good as an accomplishment, but it WILL get you more study dates than being just another frustrated students. Its def. an alpha thing. Girls were literally ALWAYS going up to me during/after discussion to ask me about something or ask when and where i was studying.

College is different. Being known as the A student in a class is as good social proof as anything out there. Certainly more than being the overly social guy in lecture. Because any half-decent girl cares about her academics, and they aren't going to roll with the jerkoff slackers when midterms/finals come around.

It doesn't mean be "that guy" in class who always has to speak up; it just means know you sh*t. Sit with whoever you like, as long as they don't get in your way. The fact that you're top of the class will become known without you trying, trust me.

Trust me.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, all I've needed to to in college is hang out with whoever, go wherever, always take someone up on a drink or a party. Doesn't matter if it's a cute girl or whatever, being friends with enough people will lead to associating with ****loads of hot girls and cool people. Just be outgoing, the rest falls into place, especially when you have "social proof" cause you're in so many different social circles that everyone's heard of you.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spartan301 said:
-In class, go where the fun people are. You want that hottie's attention, don't you? Sit preferably near the center/back of the classroom and make friends and allies with everyone around you, hotties included.
I've known these types of people all my life, the ones that try to make friends out of everyone around their area in the class, they usually sit in the back or in the middle where there's lots of people around. They're fvcking annoying as hell.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me crazy...but I go to parties to have fun with my friends, and NOT to meet women. I say this because my aim is to find a girlfriend, and a party girl is not girlfriend material in my book.

That being said, I've found that the best place to meet girls in college is in class. The first day of class is awesome, because so many guys are simply afraid to sit next to a girl and start a conversation! I always just find a hot girl sitting by herself, ask if the seat next to her is taken...and when she says it's not, game on! It's like taking candy from a baby

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anamazing college game FR thread
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/135273

another ok college one
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/120385

----------------------------
sandman6991 said:
Call me crazy...but I go to parties to have fun with my friends, and NOT to meet women. I say this because my aim is to find a girlfriend, and a party girl is not girlfriend material in my book.
a retarded view point - not all girls who party are idiots, esp at college - anyone with a socail life parties at college....

and a little pointer ... guys who are "looking for a relationship" tend to subconciously show desperation

you should be "enjoying" life and girls then if you meet somewone awsome be OPEN to a RL... but not desperate for one

-------------------
Real Talk said:
College is different. Being known as the A student in a class is as good social proof as anything out there. Certainly more than being the overly social guy in lecture. Because any half-decent girl cares about her academics, and they aren't going to roll with the jerkoff slackers when midterms/finals come around.
here's a radical thought ... why not be an A student AND a socailite???

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
kingsam said:
a retarded view point - not all girls who party are idiots, esp at college - anyone with a socail life parties at college....

and a little pointer ... guys who are "looking for a relationship" tend to subconciously show desperation

you should be "enjoying" life and girls then if you meet somewone awsome be OPEN to a RL... but not desperate for one

I 100% agree. How does a "girl at a party" = a "party girl"? You have to have grown up in an eggshell to think this way. If you don't want a party girl, then don't talk to the sloppy drunks who are grind dancing on random dudes. Talk to the girl who's having fun and being social.

And also, you go out looking for a girlfriend, sandman? Well these girlfriends you're looking for normally start out as girls you've dated for a little while. It's not like you're going to meet some girl in the library and qualify her as a girlfriend instantly.

In some sense, we're all looking for a girlfriend. But first I'm looking for a fun girl to date. If she becomes a girlfriend, then great. If not, that's fine too. But if you go out with the "aim to find a girlfriend," people can smell the desperation on you. Seems like a weird and close-minded approach to social life.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In three weeks my third year starts at this college. I desperately need to change what I'm doing.

How do you build social proof, find out where the parties are? I'm sick of being a loner that hangs out with the occasional girl until she friendzones me.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spartan301 said:
Hang out with who you like, man. YOU be the fun person. Why would you want to hang out with a bunch of "fun" people if they're all jerk-offs? There are many ways to get girls in college (you could be the "fun guy", you could operate covertly and not let anyone be aware of your presence besides the girls, you could be the "smart guy" and have the girls ask for tutoring sessions). I've done all of them and they're all equally effective.

Spartan301 said:
-Be a bit of a leader when the opportunity comes. If there are discussions in class, speak up. If there are small group discussions, small spikes of leadership include just looking at someone and asking, "what do you think?"
I wouldn't do that. These guys come off as condescending. I knew a bunch of them, but I went out of my way NOT to make friends with them.

Spartan301 said:
-Be an underdog too. Yes, it almost contradicts the leadership tool, but you don't want to look like a know-it-all. If the teacher is being tough, or the material you're studying is complicated, express your frustrations. If the girl agrees, that's an easy opening to ask for a 'study date'
LOL what? Why would this work?

I never read anything about college, but I was in college for 5 years, was one of the cool guys on campus, got laid, and got my friends laid.

The best thing you could do is find the party guys (not the fun guys in your classes) and make friends with them. Develop connections with them. Build various social circles. Go to parties early in the semester and hook up with freshmen (if you're looking for one night stands). Once you build up the social connections, you could meet girls in your classes and invite them to all of the parties you now know about.

To meet girls in classes, you could simply go up to them and introduce yourself (not rocket science), pass them notes, make fun of the professors/annoying kids in class. Just be a cool, friendly guy.

Johnny_Kage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
In three weeks my third year starts at this college. I desperately need to change what I'm doing.

How do you build social proof, find out where the parties are? I'm sick of being a loner that hangs out with the occasional girl until she friendzones me.
Just walk around campus and start conversations with people. It's really easy. Then when they find out how cool you are, ask them about parties.

You could also join Facebook groups (you do have Facebook, right??).

Also, you could try promoting for local clubs. I did this a bit in my junior year and the results were pretty insane. I've seen some of the biggest losers I've ever met get laid from this (I'm not saying you're a loser, just making a point that this WILL work even if you have no game because of all the social proof it brings). If you have approach anxiety, this is perfect because it gives you a reason to approach that won't put your self-esteem on the line.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I 100% agree. How does a "girl at a party" = a "party girl"? You have to have grown up in an eggshell to think this way. If you don't want a party girl, then don't talk to the sloppy drunks who are grind dancing on random dudes. Talk to the girl who's having fun and being social.

And also, you go out looking for a girlfriend, sandman? Well these girlfriends you're looking for normally start out as girls you've dated for a little while. It's not like you're going to meet some girl in the library and qualify her as a girlfriend instantly.

In some sense, we're all looking for a girlfriend. But first I'm looking for a fun girl to date. If she becomes a girlfriend, then great. If not, that's fine too. But if you go out with the "aim to find a girlfriend," people can smell the desperation on you. Seems like a weird and close-minded approach to social life.
It's not that all girls who go to parties are idiots or sluts, it would be hypocritical to say that because I go to parties myself. However, maybe this is my insecurity speaking, but I find that the girls at parties have so many options to choose from that I wouldn't have a shot in hell with them anyway.

From my personal experience, the girls I've dated have come from meeting in class or in the library or at a club meeting. Maybe it's because I'm more comfortable in those environments, I don't know.

Also, no, I could have phrased that better...I don't peg a girl as a target to be my girlfriend right when we meet. I'm just saying that I have a better shot to date more of the shy but cute type of girl than the outgoing girl who has every guy in the college after her, and I meet those girls in places like the library and stuff.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sandman6991 said:
However, maybe this is my insecurity speaking, but I find that the girls at parties have so many options to choose from that I wouldn't have a shot in hell with them anyway.
And that's the problem. Whenever I go to parties, I always have the mentality that I can get the hottest girls at the party and I'm the biggest pimp there.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a bunch of bad advice.

Today's schools are pretty impersonal, and being at the top of the class or at the very bottom does not make a difference....its the personality that really counts:

you just have to be able to speak up, express yourself, and be funny (intelligently). No humor, no confidence - no *****, for the exception of small chance of a hookup with other boring people which make up the majority on campus. Just be witty and insightful, and comfortable with yourself.

Being cool? How do we define that? I ve seen some extremely uncool people doing just fine with women....

The most important thing is that you start building friendship with people early in your 1st year, otherwise by the time its year 3 you will be one extra friend no body really needs any more or wants.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys just stick to the tried and true basics....

1. Play a sport (preferably one for which the school is known is for. example, our school was well known for its hockey team, hence the hockey guys got laid the most)

2. Have good pot....girls are in their experimentation phase so might as well use whatever angle to get them back to your place.

3. Have access to the good parties or be the go-to party guy

4. Stay in good shape

5. Don't come off desperate for friends or booty. Reputation is very important....if for whatever reason someone is not vibing with you don't be pushy and cause him/her to talk you down to their friends.

Like poster above said...you don't have to be Van Wilder to get laid. Just build your personality around what works and things will come naturally.

Real Talk

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
a bunch of bad advice.

Today's schools are pretty impersonal, and being at the top of the class or at the very bottom does not make a difference....its the personality that really counts:

you just have to be able to speak up, express yourself, and be funny (intelligently). No humor, no confidence - no *****, for the exception of small chance of a hookup with other boring people which make up the majority on campus. Just be witty and insightful, and comfortable with yourself.

Being cool? How do we define that? I ve seen some extremely uncool people doing just fine with women....

The most important thing is that you start building friendship with people early in your 1st year, otherwise by the time its year 3 you will be one extra friend no body really needs any more or wants.
Lets look at the big picture here. How the hell is making sure to get good grades bad advice?????

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
university = work hard AND play hard ... dont do what i did and be lazy... i wasted a lot of time and now regret it really

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,I came on a bit too hard there. Sure it's better to get good grades, but it doesn't mean that is all you have to strive for at the expense of other things. Good grades take a lot of time and not that many people appreciate them. People like originality, creativity, problem solving, wisdom and experience, passion/talent.

A lot of famous, rich and charismatic folks never did too well in school either....