Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

College Forum

JohnnyVegas

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading the suggestion in the main discussion forum I think a college forum would be appropriate. Since college is considered the best place by many to meet women I feel it is a significant enough concept to place by itself. College is a completely different world than high school and the post-college real world.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Im the oen that brought that up and yes we indeed need a college forum.

We might also need another sentimental forum where people will unload their whinning to keep other forums clean.

Also,whats about these word censoring?Would it be that bad to uncensor them since many people will just bypass them by writting them wrong(ie: pvssy,fvck)?

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There really shouldn't be a need for such fine tuned forums for every situation imaginable. "Be a man" will work in any environment.

If you must, you could contribute to the H.S. forum, perhaps a change in the H.S. forums name to School forum would help, because college isn't too very different than H.S.

New forums are great for about a week and then everyone gets tired of them and starts posting in the discussion forum so that everyone can see what they have to say, it would be a waste of time.

Mr. Mystery

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I participate in every forum from merely reading to posting advice on interesting situations. Vegas is right, though. College is a completely different monster than high school. In high school, you're trained to be trapped in a boring education system that teaches you, really, nothing that you'll use in the career of your choice. In high school, the teachers are your enemies, and every student is competition. There's a market for the most popular.

In college, there's none of that. I go to college to learn... not to socialize or do any of that extraneous social activities there is in high school. Most professors are intellectuals with very interesting things to say. Some can be your pals while others you'd rather shy away from, but not necessarily hate or want to punish. You're given freedom and responsibility. You have choices that you can make on your own. You're not locked into schedules or seated behind closed doors to learn a subject you have no interest in.

I have no idea what a college social life is like. I don't have one. A forum for collegiate life is desirable because of the extreme differences in culture and education.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
[sarcasm]Ya but you gotta understand that it is very difficult to type a couple lines and click at 2 places to have that forum set up.

Besides,we need a referendum on the subject to know if it is indeed needed.
[/sarcasm]

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...I stand corrected...

I am sorry I have upset you all so much with my comment. College may very well be extremely different than H.S. but I stand by what I said before, be a man, and basic DJ principles work in every environment.

Mr. Mystery

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery
Hmmm...I stand corrected...

I am sorry I have upset you all so much with my comment. College may very well be extremely different than H.S. but I stand by what I said before, be a man, and basic DJ principles work in every environment.

Mr. Mystery
Were cool.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stand with Mr Mystery.

The Majority of guys lurking around the site are college age, or fresh out. And while comparing college and High school may be like comparing Woody Allen with Allen Iverson, College and beyond bare striking similarities. In short, we don't need a college forum, because since we have a sandbox for the high-schoolers, the main discussion forum is the college forum.

-CyranoDeBergerac

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure

Yes, Allen, it would be a great idea to have a college forum. College is very different from HS, and it would allow all of us students to discuss DJ tactics in this environment. You should definately consider it as a useful addition to the sosuave forum site.

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very much for the idea of a college forum. A place to discuss DJ techniques and approaches in a college environment and to offer advice on living the best college lifestyle possible as a DJ.

And saying high school and college are basically one in the same is a joke.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being this my last year in HS, I'd be down with a College Forum...

I imagine that the ages of about 19 - 23 would be a little different (like when a lot of people choose to get married or at least really start looking)...

Maybe its not totally necesary, but whateva :D

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
married

why the fukk would u wana start lookin to marry at 19 to 23?????????????????? thats stupid, im waiting till my 30s.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: married

Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
why the fukk would u wana start lookin to marry at 19 to 23?????????????????? thats stupid, im waiting till my 30s.
That's the smart thing to do. There was this girl in my Letterform Design class last semester... she was 22. She's getting married to a guy who's 26 by the end of this year. :rolleyes: I kept telling her they should wait but she says, "I guess I'm old-fashioned."

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: married

Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
Gee, I dont know?

I dont personally need to be retired when my kid starts college. Seriously, maybe its different wherever you live, but here thats the deal (obviously not everyone does it, though).

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i vote for a college section. A great deal of us are in there and i reckon it would be good to get an independent angle on this. HS forum is useful at times but college attitudes campus life is very different.