"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

College Dorm Guy/Girl Ideas

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Do any of you guys live on campus in a dormatory and have good ideas of how to get girls more involved with the guys side of the floor which would lead to better chance of getting to know them? We tried playing golf in the hall with plastic cups and a putter game where the game entailed the possibility of taking a shot if you missed your shot, etc....

Any other ideas? Ideas for decoractions of rooms welcome too!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NYC
Play the "key game"

EVeryone puts their dorm key in a basket. The guys pick the keys from teh girls basket.

The guy then gets to go back to the girls room.

If the above is too much you can use some variations of it, just be creative, and do some other activities.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Barbillus
Play the "key game"

EVeryone puts their dorm key in a basket. The guys pick the keys from teh girls basket.

The guy then gets to go back to the girls room.

If the above is too much you can use some variations of it, just be creative, and do some other activities.
we punch in codes, so yeah, that wouldnt work to well
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I personally dont live in the dorms, but I'm over there all the time with friends or girls. I dunno about where you go to school, but when i'm over on the guys floor, i find girls all the time.
and vise versa too.

I go to a public college- not too big, but still plenty of people~
 
Top