Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Collect and Trade Your Female Friends Today!

Ivan Drago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is written for anyone who ever asked “Should I NEXT her?” The answer is NO! Instead of throwing out the woman you were seeing, recycle her. Rinse, re-use, recycle! Turn her into a female friend. Why female friend? The reasons are obvious:

A female friend can turn into a girlfriend or even a female “friend with benefits”, which means sex without commitment. While not easily done, it is in fact possible and is becoming more popular and acceptable in today’s society.

A female friend will help you find a girlfriend, being what is known as “social proof”. The more attractive the female friend you are with, the higher your value among other women. Women are more likely to talk to you when they see you already talking to one.

A female friend can be traded for another with your male friends. Your male friend can hook you up with his female friend while you hook him up with yours. Collect them and start trading today!

A female friend can be talked into a threesome with your girlfriend. It is a lot easier and safer (STD-wise) to bring your female friend and girlfriend together than to go looking for a curious female to couple with, which can take up months or years in some cases.

A female friend can get you places a male friend can’t. For instance, any swing club or CAKE club, and now plenty of good old-fashioned dance clubs won’t let you in unless you are accompanied by a female. Consider a female friend your all-access pass.

Can anyone come up with more uses for female friends?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must say, I fully agree with this post. I started doing this, and had some excellent results.

One thing I ended up doing is regularily hanging out in one particular bar with lots of regulars. Everyone there knows me. I've used this spot to my benefit. The women there would flirt with me everytime I went. However, I rarely dated women from this bar, since it would spoil the use I was getting out of it.

I wouldn't take my dates to this place, unless the date really needed a boost. I had one particular situation where a date was going real 5hitty, so I took her to my hangout, and the social proof boosted my date's interest in me, and also boosted every girl at the bar's interest in me. This is completely a win-win strategy.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use this SO often during school. If I know a chick is feelin me, but Im not into her, I still walk with her in the halls. This is an EXCELLENT source of social proof.

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did you mentioned that: A female friends also might have hot other female friends, let her introduce them to you! And if you are good, you may also use her as a "mouthtalker" (not sure the term) which meant speak of positive things about you to other hot chicks, and the words spread...

And also important as target practice!!
Practice your conversation skills and tricks on her
Practice kino on her.
Let her "spy" for you, ask her what her friends want from a man. She is valuable since she gives you a female point of view.
You might even have fun with her... :)

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your not really even talking about female friends your talking about a F U C K B U D D Y.

I agree blindly nexting a girl with a great personality and burning a valueable bridge is stupid...

BUT what you forget is maintaining female friends takes alot of effort.

You just can't ask them to go places with you to show them off, you have to set up a "friendly" date. Getting a female friend of yours to join you and your GF in a 3-way is MUCH harder than her getting one of her friends.

I totally agree with social proof, but you can NEXT her and still maintain social proof capabilities without befriending her. When a girl dumps your ass are you going to want to be her friends, or join her and her new boyfriend in a threesome, you may say yes, but it real life you would tell the beyotch to go f-herself, it's how humans are, and it is what she will do to you. What's worse is if you broke it off and she immediately tries to be your friend it means she still wants you, and this is a bad thing, she's not going to help you get women, now you have a possesive pychofied girl.

Your advice only applies to DJ's in a school enviroment really, and even then it's risky and can backfire pretty fast, your female friend can quickly become a huge enemy, especially if she's good looking. A good looking girl who is popular can rip apart your rep and make you feel silly after she notices your lame attempt to use her. Girls are not as stupid as you think, they can be damn cutthroat in relationships and unfortunately in school you can't really tell if a women has that mentality until after it's over.

NEXTing makes sence, making a girl your "friend" will get you into trouble, and waste valueble time you could be spending with new hotties.

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This worked for me on my last girlfriend. I had a friend who I was slightly interested in- and I let the other girl know about her. This put pressure on her to persue her interest in me and she did.

Alpha King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, can't agree with Ivan. Bros B4 Hos. Ivan, if YOU want to have more female friends that guy friends, go ahead. But I'm sure most of us would rather watch football, play sports, act as wingmen, and trade 'war stories' with the guys.

I agree with Darkart -- the whole idea of recycling girls you're NEXTing seems like it wouldn't work. If you need a female friend for social proof, a F**k buddy, etc., then start with fresh girls. Why use girls you've already dated? I'd think it'd get complicated.

And on top of that, I don't think it's a good idea to tell Newbies/ recovering AFCs to go around making female friends. They'll just F**k it up and turn into the GAY best friend. You know -- the guy who hangs out with all the girls, drives them to different places to go shopping, and becomes labeled the 'nice guy.' In elementary school we used to beat up these kids. If you're still RAFC, just get the guys together and make some cold approaches until you recover.

If you're DJ enough you can pull of having female friends using them for the purposes already mentioned. As a DJ you'll still keep your dignity. Look at Trent on 'Swingers' -- he mainly hangs out with the guys, but he has a few female friends at different bars just for social proof.

Ivan Drago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha, let's face it - the guy with the most female friends usually gets the most p*ssy. This is a fact I realized way too late and I wish the newbies find this out before they start making "Why doesn't anyone like me" posts.

Newbies can't possibly become the "gay best friend" (I know exactly the ones you are talking about) with the entire DJ Bible available to them. Not if they are on this web site and they can read.

Darkart, the reason you would make girls you already dated as your female friends is because you already know them. You don't need to go out looking for new meat if you already got meat in your freezer.

In my AFC days I was dating a chick for two years without ever sleeping with her. Eventually I got tired, cut off all contact and in a few months she came around constantly calling and asking "if I had met anyone new". By this time I did and I ended up making her my female friend, and now I keep her around for emergencies.

Obviously, recycling your interest into a female friend depends on the situation and you shouldn't do it if you hate her guts. But if didn't end up on a really bad note, why not recycle? You are not using your resources to the maximum, Darkart.

Alpha I am not telling you to replace any of your male friends with females. But if you have more female friends than your male friends, those same male friends will thank you when you bring all your friends together.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ivan Drago
Here is a simple tip - you should always have more female friends than male friends.
No way! Life isnt always about DJing. How the hell are u gonna play sports like football with chicks?

Ivan Drago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I say anything about playing football with chicks? I didn't say replace your male friends with females. I said add more female friends and your male friends will thank you.

Hedgehog

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ivan, this is not true for everybody.

An ugly guy can have tons of female friends but still no pu$$y.
The girls just see him as a friend.

Darkart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ivan Drago

Darkart, the reason you would make girls you already dated as your female friends is because you already know them. You don't need to go out looking for new meat if you already got meat in your freezer.

You are not using your resources to the maximum, Darkart.
In response to your first point:

Yes you do, the meat in the freezer is rotten and/or not as choice as the meat in the store. When in doubt always meet new people.

In response to your second point:

No, I am using my resources to the maximum, a girl can be a mouthpiece/social proof for me without being my friend. In fact, it seems to me when they are not your friend and they talk highly of you, it's many times more effective of establishing your image within the womens circles than if you are her friend, then women will take her praise with a grain of salt. As in "well if he's this great why are you two only friends?" as opposed to "Ya, he is great, it's too bad he broke up with you, do you think I could break him down?".