“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cold PU's.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
A friend and I are considering going to the local mall and try to use cold PU's all day. Just girl after girl after girl after girl. Should be fun i s'pose. Any tips? I haven't really tried PU's in a non-PU place like the Mall.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Dude.....

The title was misleading but i was hoping my message gave the point that terrorism is not justified. Terrorism in all forms (US Cruise Missles and Arab 747 missiles) is not justified. But come'on. If you wanna talk politics, leave it on the other board.

Just because I understand why a terrorist would do something like 9/11 does not make it justifiable.
 

brookswift

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Berkeley, CA
what the hell is a pu?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Cold PU's should be fun.

You know what to do:

*Remember to smile (dont look like a stalker or threat)
*Have confidence (dont mumble your words or act like a wuss)
*Keep convo short and upbeat
*Get digits

Just dont let them see you macking on other chicks. That's the worst thing.
 
Top