cold handed kino?

theobserver

Don Juan
Reaction score
unfortunately, i have poor circulation in my hands, and they also frequently get sweaty. the scenario is meeting a girl at the mall. i could get away with light touches and stuff, but i can only go so far with them. what should i do? warm them up first? or could i maybe use it as an excuse for kino, like "my hands are so cold, feel them!" (of course after i've spent quite a time talking with her) i know sweaty palms are a sign of nervousness, but it even happens when i'm not. should i just bring a handkerchief or something to wipe them?

Thanks,
Patrick

theobserver

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i have both cold and sweaty hands, i mention i have poor circulation in my hands, which results in them being cold all the time. sorry if you didn't get that. but yeah i guess you're right, i could when they arne't looking. as for the cold hands, what should i do?

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
theobserver said:
well i have both cold and sweaty hands, i mention i have poor circulation in my hands, which results in them being cold all the time. sorry if you didn't get that. but yeah i guess you're right, i could when they arne't looking. as for the cold hands, what should i do?
I just have cold hands in winter. You can wear gloves, rub your hands together to get them wormed up. If my hands are cold, I usually grab her hands and say "Damn my hands are so cold" and hold her hands for a while to worm them up.

LewisDJ

Reaction score
If you have cold hands you could also use that to your advantage as well, mix in a little C&f lines with it, a good ****y And Comedy line would be this;
"My hands aren't cold, your body is just too hot"
You can do this when your using KINO and when she points out your hands are cold.

or something along the lines as that ;)

saturos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was just about to post something like that "your body is just hot..."

But anywhoo, just wipe your hands on your jeans or something. That seems strange to me, that you have poor circulation yet you sweat?
For me, my hands are almost always cold, especially if i am the slightest bit nervous (which is less, nowadays ;) ). They hardly ever sweat. However, if my hands are wet or something, i usually just wipe them off on my pant leg or something.
I think for you, that sweating may be very related to being nervous, and you being nervous around girls about your hands sweating would just mean your hands sweat even more.

theobserver

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i think its genetic, my dad has the same dang thing, but he got girls (always brags his record of 7 at the same time) but oh well.. it is wierd though, my hands start off cold, then when they start to warm up, they start to get sweaty! it's almost like my hands are trying to stay cold . but hey guys thanks for your advice, i can definitely use this to my advantage

LewisDJ

Reaction score
Just remember, don't get nervous around women, they can most definitely tell if your nervous around them, if your calm and cool,they be calm too :)

Good luck my friend.

theobserver

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know, thanks =] i always tell myself "i'm not nervous, i'm excited." but yeah, even when i'm relaxed and calm, my hands get sweaty.it's just something i'll have to work with.