“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

cold cramping my game

Sir Space

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Anyone else feeling this winter chill? Theres been some massively freezing temps all across the states and im wondering how this has effected you.

Ive had barely any contact with any females considering the weather. I want to go out and do stuff but its just too damned cold to do anything.

Im usually not the type to let the weather stop me, but damn this coldness blows.

Im looking forward to the spring/summer again. Its gonna be glorious.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
That just leaves more time for cuddling.

Where are you from anyway, Alaska? It's 60 degrees from where I'm from.

The chicks I date are all warm-blooded, so they don't really slow down much when the weather outsides gets colder.
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
I dont find the holiday season as the best time to work your game. X-mas is approaching fast, people are shopping, traveling, etc.

Malls are filled w/ people, maybe friendly, but they have an agenda to get their needed presents. I don't sit it fit as a time to go approaching women.

Besides, say you do get a #. Chances are she'll be too busy in the next few weeks, and you'll both forget about each other. The next 2 fridays are holidays. I'd take a break on the ol' game, enjoy the holidays, and get back up to it in New years.

But thats just me. Good luck
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
So you guys wait until the holidays to sarge women? And what is this noise about winter? Do you guys stay in when it rains too? :rolleyes:

Guys, you need to find some other interests to spend your time. Hopefully you find something that women are interested in too. What's happening at the clubs, the bars during the big game?

What do you guys do when it's not cold outside, anything?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
Originally posted by Sir Space
Im talking -30 degrees with the windchill where im at.
try living in ohio where 15 in. of snow/ice was just dropped on you, and the temp this weekend is not going above 10 degrees!

like everyone else said, take a break 4 now
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
No **** Duke, just down the road from you and I'm stuck.

I'm wondering if the girl I'm sarging up in your area even got my e-mail because she can only get her e-mail at work and not sure she's even been there!
 

Sir Space

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
So you guys wait until the holidays to sarge women? And what is this noise about winter? Do you guys stay in when it rains too?
Chill out scrooge.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Sir Space
Chill out scrooge.
Nah, I have little time to chill out at home like you Grinches. You guys should get together and have a pitty party for yourselves. No wait, you guys are afraid of the cold... Makes me wonder what happens when women give you the cold shoulder... :p
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top