CapiCrimini
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2004
- Messages
- 600
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 40
If this has been covered before excuse me... I just found this very intresting and discovered it recently in my boot camp.
Now lets take a look at pickups and women... there are cold[closed] and warm[open]...
Generally this means...
COLD: In pick-up lingo this roughly translates into...
Walking up to a complete stranger
okay so this is trying to pick-up a girl you consider bangable that you do not know or have very miniscule connections to.
WARM: This would be the exact opposite of the cold meaning...
A Pick-Up on a chick you already know or in a group setting
This one is normally easier, since you have mutual connections to the girl somehow.
--------------
Now the open/closed part just means how open the girl is to being picked-up... A nun would be the class-example of a closed girl, where as a crack *****, though arguable, would be an open example.
nun=closed
*****=open
--------------
Okay thats just the basics in case you don't know... here is my info I picked up ...
A lot of people on this site have trouble with cold approaches...
Two reasons being...
I. Lack of info on this site and in real life...
II. Misinformation.
If you had a complete stranger come up to you and just start talking to you... You'd be on guard from the pysco, and you'd want to get away.
IN THEORY... the average consensus on this site is... Say "Hi"
Well once again in THEORY, but theory isn't the best thing to follow... BE YOURSELF works in theory...
So what do I propose...
In cold approaches I notice that most situations fall into two categories.
ZONE.1= people are open to meeting new people and finding potential lovers.
ZONE.2= people aren't open to meeting new people.
SO WHAT DO I PROPOSE?
Well from my approaches last week at the mini-malls, target, and hobby lobbies, I tested a few new things, and here is what I found to work best.
OPTION 1.
You can follow the conventional guidelines that I touted a while back myself. They are...
OPEN with a question?
Meaning ask the time...
THE PROBLEMS
There are three main problems I found with this.
ONE this creates a slight confrontation in some people. I'm not sure why, but some people get on guard when you ask them questions. Especially when you switch the topic to an actual conversation. The Subject is almost aware of your slight switch and is almost "mad" because they realize you were trying to be sneaky or something. I'm not sure, I just noticed it alot.
TWO the topic switch. It can be quite hard with some people to switch the topic, some people don't want to talk to you, some people are busy. You started them with what seemed like a quick question, but then try to drag it out, once again some people seem to feel used.
THREE You get people who are unintrested and don't want to talk or are busy.
When you really look at the problems there are two big things that stick out.
1. You get people who don't want to talk.
2. People seem to take it as a confrontation.
SO
OPTION.2
The uncontroversial intro.
When your shopping, take this example of hobby lobby,
The girl was looking at discount vases.
I had caught her eye contact earlier so I knew she could possibly be intrested, and most likely was,
so I got close to her in the vases, and I comented on them. Not directly to her, the comment could have been made out to be that I was talking to myself.
The comment. "They have a lot of vases here." Wasn't a Casonova comment, wasn't a slick opening, just simple and subtle, under the radar.
When she responded I knew I was in, and easily went into a full convo with her... It made DJing seem like a breeze compared to the OPTION.1
The things I liked most about this opening is... It's subtle and carefree... if she doesn't really respond the first time... I would make a sencond comment, and if she still didn't respond I would just leave, I took it as a sign of disintrest or business...
Needless to say I got a number.
Now I'm not saying the commonly touted OPTION.1 isn't good. In some situations there is no other way to go, but OPTION.2 seemed to work a lot better for me in the field.
Simply put. OPTION.1 was like running on statistics, eventually someone would talk to me, but I'd waste time trying to talk to 50 other people who didn't care and just wanted to do thier thing.
OPTION.2 was like having a selection process... I only took people who seemed like they wanted to talk. The number=date. ratio was higher and a lot less false numbers.
I'm still experimenting with this... If anyone else has results or comments please tell me...
~Capi...
I'll type up more later... I really didn't have time to type a proper post.
Now lets take a look at pickups and women... there are cold[closed] and warm[open]...
Generally this means...
COLD: In pick-up lingo this roughly translates into...
Walking up to a complete stranger
okay so this is trying to pick-up a girl you consider bangable that you do not know or have very miniscule connections to.
WARM: This would be the exact opposite of the cold meaning...
A Pick-Up on a chick you already know or in a group setting
This one is normally easier, since you have mutual connections to the girl somehow.
--------------
Now the open/closed part just means how open the girl is to being picked-up... A nun would be the class-example of a closed girl, where as a crack *****, though arguable, would be an open example.
nun=closed
*****=open
--------------
Okay thats just the basics in case you don't know... here is my info I picked up ...
A lot of people on this site have trouble with cold approaches...
Two reasons being...
I. Lack of info on this site and in real life...
II. Misinformation.
If you had a complete stranger come up to you and just start talking to you... You'd be on guard from the pysco, and you'd want to get away.
IN THEORY... the average consensus on this site is... Say "Hi"
Well once again in THEORY, but theory isn't the best thing to follow... BE YOURSELF works in theory...
So what do I propose...
In cold approaches I notice that most situations fall into two categories.
ZONE.1= people are open to meeting new people and finding potential lovers.
ZONE.2= people aren't open to meeting new people.
SO WHAT DO I PROPOSE?
Well from my approaches last week at the mini-malls, target, and hobby lobbies, I tested a few new things, and here is what I found to work best.
OPTION 1.
You can follow the conventional guidelines that I touted a while back myself. They are...
OPEN with a question?
Meaning ask the time...
THE PROBLEMS
There are three main problems I found with this.
ONE this creates a slight confrontation in some people. I'm not sure why, but some people get on guard when you ask them questions. Especially when you switch the topic to an actual conversation. The Subject is almost aware of your slight switch and is almost "mad" because they realize you were trying to be sneaky or something. I'm not sure, I just noticed it alot.
TWO the topic switch. It can be quite hard with some people to switch the topic, some people don't want to talk to you, some people are busy. You started them with what seemed like a quick question, but then try to drag it out, once again some people seem to feel used.
THREE You get people who are unintrested and don't want to talk or are busy.
When you really look at the problems there are two big things that stick out.
1. You get people who don't want to talk.
2. People seem to take it as a confrontation.
SO
OPTION.2
The uncontroversial intro.
When your shopping, take this example of hobby lobby,
The girl was looking at discount vases.
I had caught her eye contact earlier so I knew she could possibly be intrested, and most likely was,
so I got close to her in the vases, and I comented on them. Not directly to her, the comment could have been made out to be that I was talking to myself.
The comment. "They have a lot of vases here." Wasn't a Casonova comment, wasn't a slick opening, just simple and subtle, under the radar.
When she responded I knew I was in, and easily went into a full convo with her... It made DJing seem like a breeze compared to the OPTION.1
The things I liked most about this opening is... It's subtle and carefree... if she doesn't really respond the first time... I would make a sencond comment, and if she still didn't respond I would just leave, I took it as a sign of disintrest or business...
Needless to say I got a number.
Now I'm not saying the commonly touted OPTION.1 isn't good. In some situations there is no other way to go, but OPTION.2 seemed to work a lot better for me in the field.
Simply put. OPTION.1 was like running on statistics, eventually someone would talk to me, but I'd waste time trying to talk to 50 other people who didn't care and just wanted to do thier thing.
OPTION.2 was like having a selection process... I only took people who seemed like they wanted to talk. The number=date. ratio was higher and a lot less false numbers.
I'm still experimenting with this... If anyone else has results or comments please tell me...
~Capi...
I'll type up more later... I really didn't have time to type a proper post.