Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Approaching

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've always found the concept of cold approaching interesting. I've never made any serious attempts at cold approaching before. I know I've probably cold approached when I was thoroughly inebriated, so I don't remember what went down.

I'd just like to hear your take on cold approaches. Are they a good way to go? How successful are you guys at them? Any funny stories?

Thanx

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i'm confident and don't care, i'm pretty successful and even if i fail it doesn't phase me.

When i lapse out of that confident phase, then that's where the funny stories begin. I started first cold approaching in hs. I did about less than a handful. i stuttered, was REALLY nervous...it was horrible. I was always one of the better looking asian guys in my hs. I think i had a girl tell me i was top 3. I'm also really playful childish and immature and used to play pranks, get into trouble, and flirt with girls (non i was interested in). ya after i talked to these girls, they thought i was some creep and avoided me, avoided eye contact, etc.

I cold approached this hb9 back my freshman year college. She was a Junior.
She was really *****y and thought she was the sh1t. I didn't know how to spit game at her because i generally just become friends with girls that i have no interests for but i can't for one i'm interested in. I join the class 2 weeks late, i plot and plot to figure out how to talk to her. The teacher assigns people into groups for projects and i get into a different group. I pull the teacher aside and make up some bs about how i find AIDS a very interesting topic and convince her to put me into the AIDS group (HB9's group). I ****ing read the entire article and more about aids before i approached the teacher so i had something to talk about to convince her. It worked perfectly. The project lasted 3 and a half weeks long along with a presentation. The group was 4 girls and me. I became really good friends with the Ethiopian girl, she had a bf but she liked me. She didn't show it though. there was another black girl in my group which was HB9's room mate. Big girl, i was cool with her too and used to crack jokes with and on her. I think one time i was like "you lying if you telling me you don't like a little chinese food on the side." she got super embarassed haha. Last girl was some chubby white girl. She talked to all the girls normally, and rarely spoke to me. I only spoke to her if i had work. I just keep ignoring her till we finish the presentation. I never gave her eye contact or show her any extra attention besides getting work but still people in my group and in the class asked me multiple times if i was interested in HB9. Because we were the only asians in class i guess. I just gave open ended answers where they couldn't exact an actual answer from.

Come day b4 valentines day or the day after since that's the day we have class, i bring a eeyore doll with a rose in his hand/vday card in a bag. some of the girls ask me if that's a vday gift. I just say maybe, maybe not. HB9 is a no show on monday. I bring the bag again on wednesday, she shows up late and the class is watching a movie. I didn't have the chance to give it to her because she showed up late.

Attendance is called at the very end of class and after your name is called you can leave. Both our last names start with C so we should be called around the same time, but since i joined the class 2 weeks late, i'm the very last person to be called. So the teacher calls her name, she gets up and leaves. I force myself to get out of my seat and chase her, my teacher tells me she didn't call my name yet and i just tell her i'll be right back. I chase the girl down the hall and call her name, tell her i have something for her. Give it to her, she get's super embarassed as there are people walking out of class seeing this happen. It's all great. I get home and there's a facebook add from her and a message " :)"

i drive her home the next day, she finds out i'm younger is a little put off but its still okay. I then start talking to her online and become needy before we even start to go out. I start to say all this afc sh1t. she stops talking to me. I get heartbroken and 6 months and wait for her to call me. summertime comes and i get this call from a number i don't know, i call it back and its her. She said she called the wrong person. I wait for the whole summer to end till she gets back to school. Her bday is in october so i got my boy to go to NY and get this NYC snow globe (she told me her favorite place in the world is NYC), got her a dozen roses, and i wrote her this long ass love poem(the poem was the best i've ever written, if given to a girl i was in a relationship with, it would have been great).

The snow globe had a little card with it saying "Since you can't always be in New York, now New York can always be with you."

I called her up asking her that i had to meet up with her to give her something. She was kind of shocked but agreed. was outside her apartment surprised her again, she was happy until i think she read the love letter. Her AOL away message said something about "why are there all these creeps and weirdo's."

I avoided her like the plague for the longest time. I ran, hide n sh1t.

I was embarassed for a good 8 months until i realized people fvck up and if i pine about this my whole life i'll never get anything done. I walked up to the next girl not giving a sh1t. Was like "Hey, i've seen you around before but i don't believe we've met. (she smiled) Hi, my names AAAgent." "Hi my name is hb7." Nice to meet you HB7." she became my next gf.

But needless to say, i've had countless of embarassing stories like the one above and only a handful of confident ones like the last one.

I've fought guys 5 inches taller and 50-70 pounds heavier and you can't even compare the differences in the amounts of anxiety i get from trying to talk to a girl im interested in.

----

the love letter consisted of stuff like "they say some people are one in a million but your one that's once in a lifetime."

"Everyone tells me there so many fish in the sea and why can't i choose another one, but i don't want any other fish. I want you."

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, that's a pretty funny story especially with all that cheesy romantic AFC shiit that you pulled!!!!! Haha, I'm still laughing at it! Sorry, but it is pretty funny. I'm among the most unromantic dudes I know... probably because I'm a horny mofo... see if I was into that HB9 girl, I'd try and sleep with her sooner, rather than later. I think I've had maybe 2 crushes my entire life, and one was back in grade 7.

I definitely think cold approaching is scary too! I am not scared of having to deal with a cardiac arrest or having to take my clothes off in front of a hundred screaming women....but am scared to approach to a hot girl that I wanna phuck and be like sup!!! Whats' up with that?!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha ya i have TONS of crushes.

I approached this hb9 at work. she came last week and i knew she was from a different office. Friday she came to work with all these bags, so i knew she was leaving to go back to the Hong Kong office. I caught up to her and approached. introduced myself and got her name, it was a little weird. Then she asked me how to get to this train station I said i could show her since i was heading in the same direction.

The bad thing was, the station was like a 15 minute walk away and I have been really bad at holding conversations lately. So i talked ONLY about work, repeated a few questions and answers by accident because i forgot. It wasn't as bad as the other ones but it was still bad. I found out that she's actually leaving next week (3week stay) and was visiting family in D.C.

So all last week she was trying to get my attention. Staring at me, walking by me, she even turned around mid walk and looked at me. Now this week she ignores the sh1t outta me and walks to get her water at a further fountain, etc.

I'm thinking about just trying one more time. I want to keep it short and to the point, then bounce. Just so i can't screw sh1t up.

How do you think this sounds?

"Hey, i know this isn't professional but would you like to have dinner this weekend?"

if yes "How does xpm sound? Great, i'll give you a call around then." grab the number

--

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
If i'm confident and don't care, i'm pretty successful and even if i fail it doesn't phase me.

When i lapse out of that confident phase, then that's where the funny stories begin. I started first cold approaching in hs. I did about less than a handful. i stuttered, was REALLY nervous...it was horrible. I was always one of the better looking asian guys in my hs. I think i had a girl tell me i was top 3. I'm also really playful childish and immature and used to play pranks, get into trouble, and flirt with girls (non i was interested in). ya after i talked to these girls, they thought i was some creep and avoided me, avoided eye contact, etc.

I cold approached this hb9 back my freshman year college. She was a Junior.
She was really *****y and thought she was the sh1t. I didn't know how to spit game at her because i generally just become friends with girls that i have no interests for but i can't for one i'm interested in. I join the class 2 weeks late, i plot and plot to figure out how to talk to her. The teacher assigns people into groups for projects and i get into a different group. I pull the teacher aside and make up some bs about how i find AIDS a very interesting topic and convince her to put me into the AIDS group (HB9's group). I ****ing read the entire article and more about aids before i approached the teacher so i had something to talk about to convince her. It worked perfectly. The project lasted 3 and a half weeks long along with a presentation. The group was 4 girls and me. I became really good friends with the Ethiopian girl, she had a bf but she liked me. She didn't show it though. there was another black girl in my group which was HB9's room mate. Big girl, i was cool with her too and used to crack jokes with and on her. I think one time i was like "you lying if you telling me you don't like a little chinese food on the side." she got super embarassed haha. Last girl was some chubby white girl. She talked to all the girls normally, and rarely spoke to me. I only spoke to her if i had work. I just keep ignoring her till we finish the presentation. I never gave her eye contact or show her any extra attention besides getting work but still people in my group and in the class asked me multiple times if i was interested in HB9. Because we were the only asians in class i guess. I just gave open ended answers where they couldn't exact an actual answer from.

Come day b4 valentines day or the day after since that's the day we have class, i bring a eeyore doll with a rose in his hand/vday card in a bag. some of the girls ask me if that's a vday gift. I just say maybe, maybe not. HB9 is a no show on monday. I bring the bag again on wednesday, she shows up late and the class is watching a movie. I didn't have the chance to give it to her because she showed up late.

Attendance is called at the very end of class and after your name is called you can leave. Both our last names start with C so we should be called around the same time, but since i joined the class 2 weeks late, i'm the very last person to be called. So the teacher calls her name, she gets up and leaves. I force myself to get out of my seat and chase her, my teacher tells me she didn't call my name yet and i just tell her i'll be right back. I chase the girl down the hall and call her name, tell her i have something for her. Give it to her, she get's super embarassed as there are people walking out of class seeing this happen. It's all great. I get home and there's a facebook add from her and a message " :)"

i drive her home the next day, she finds out i'm younger is a little put off but its still okay. I then start talking to her online and become needy before we even start to go out. I start to say all this afc sh1t. she stops talking to me. I get heartbroken and 6 months and wait for her to call me. summertime comes and i get this call from a number i don't know, i call it back and its her. She said she called the wrong person. I wait for the whole summer to end till she gets back to school. Her bday is in october so i got my boy to go to NY and get this NYC snow globe (she told me her favorite place in the world is NYC), got her a dozen roses, and i wrote her this long ass love poem(the poem was the best i've ever written, if given to a girl i was in a relationship with, it would have been great).

The snow globe had a little card with it saying "Since you can't always be in New York, now New York can always be with you."

I called her up asking her that i had to meet up with her to give her something. She was kind of shocked but agreed. was outside her apartment surprised her again, she was happy until i think she read the love letter. Her AOL away message said something about "why are there all these creeps and weirdo's."

I avoided her like the plague for the longest time. I ran, hide n sh1t.

I was embarassed for a good 8 months until i realized people fvck up and if i pine about this my whole life i'll never get anything done. I walked up to the next girl not giving a sh1t. Was like "Hey, i've seen you around before but i don't believe we've met. (she smiled) Hi, my names AAAgent." "Hi my name is hb7." Nice to meet you HB7." she became my next gf.

But needless to say, i've had countless of embarassing stories like the one above and only a handful of confident ones like the last one.

I've fought guys 5 inches taller and 50-70 pounds heavier and you can't even compare the differences in the amounts of anxiety i get from trying to talk to a girl im interested in.

----

the love letter consisted of stuff like "they say some people are one in a million but your one that's once in a lifetime."

"Everyone tells me there so many fish in the sea and why can't i choose another one, but i don't want any other fish. I want you."

Dude that's some of the worst AFC stuff I've ever read considering you were a freshman in college.

I once bought a girl I liked a teddy bear and a birthday card even though I rarely if ever talked to her. Difference was I was 14! LOL

Good stuff though, way to learn your way and progress.

PIMP

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching isn't something I really do. between networking and weekends, I meet enough women for now. While I can make conversation with strangers, I still prefer not too. It would be admittedly more difficult if it was a really hot chick.

its too bad too because I think there are a lot of good opportunities squandered by not being bold and randomly approaching. When I was in the DC for our business last year, there was a total smokeshow working at one of the places I was out at. 100% sure I got the 'glance', but I didn't have the balls to go up.

I think in fun environments, it makes it more easy in general to talk to people. Even when abstaining from drinking, its easier to chat with people randomly. This is why I think people drink. Its not just because it makes it easier for you, but on a group level, its more socially acceptable to talk to new people when everyone is in that kind of mood. It might explain why FD found doing stagettes easier than cold approaches. I mean everyone was having fun anyway, so its hard to feel awkward in those types of situations!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what can i say haha, i'm a hopeless romantic.

I find doing these things exhilarating and fun. I love to make the girls get the butterflies. Some of the sh1t i do for girls, they will never ever forget for the rest of their lives. That's one thing i pride myself on, being creative and unique.

I sent an ex on vday 12 balloons with a note with one word inside each balloon. The notes were a puzzle to where i had her vday date planned.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
Haha ya i have TONS of crushes.

I approached this hb9 at work. she came last week and i knew she was from a different office. Friday she came to work with all these bags, so i knew she was leaving to go back to the Hong Kong office. I caught up to her and approached. introduced myself and got her name, it was a little weird. Then she asked me how to get to this train station I said i could show her since i was heading in the same direction.

The bad thing was, the station was like a 15 minute walk away and I have been really bad at holding conversations lately. So i talked ONLY about work, repeated a few questions and answers by accident because i forgot. It wasn't as bad as the other ones but it was still bad. I found out that she's actually leaving next week (3week stay) and was visiting family in D.C.

So all last week she was trying to get my attention. Staring at me, walking by me, she even turned around mid walk and looked at me. Now this week she ignores the sh1t outta me and walks to get her water at a further fountain, etc.

I'm thinking about just trying one more time. I want to keep it short and to the point, then bounce. Just so i can't screw sh1t up.

How do you think this sounds?

"Hey, i know this isn't professional but would you like to have dinner this weekend?"

if yes "How does xpm sound? Great, i'll give you a call around then." grab the number

--

AAA: C'mon bro, you've been here over two years now and your still pulling AFC stuff like this???

What's one of the first rules you learn as your changing from an AFC to a DJ?

You probably forgot, so I'll remind you.

Never ASK a woman, TELL her.

Wrong: "I know its not professional, but I was wondering if you want to grab dinner with me???" ----approval seeking, lacks confidence, screams AFC

Right: "Hey ---------- (insert name), I know this great Italian place off XXX street, lets go grab some food there! I'm free on X night and X night. Which night works best for you? ---shows confidence, your telling not asking, your ASSUMING interest and going for a pre-close.

Now of course prior to this I would say its ESSENTIAL to have developed some rapport with the girl and at least at the minimum see some signs of interest from her. In this case you have already procrastinated forever to even approach her and then when you did you didn't really create any attraction. You came off as the nice guy from work.

-----------------------------

Fugly: Cold approaching is definitely something that takes practice and overcoming approach anxiety to master. I found all this DJ stuff when I was in my early twenties, still in college and just decided to go for it. I was freakin' terrible as fu#k when I started. Nervous, stuttered, wasn't even listening to what the girl was saying, was pre-planning what I would say next etc etc.

Of course, just like anything else as I became more confident in myself (improving my inner game, clothing, physique) and started to get regular signs of interest from girls at school, it became simple.

What I've found from years of cold approaching is that most women are generally very receptive to talking to you, as long as your average-good looking and don't have some cheesy pick up line as your opener.

What I started doing is first conquering my fear of holding eye contact. I would practice this all the time at the cross walk while walking to campus. I'd spot a girl from across the street that I thought was attractive, I'd lock my gaze on her and as soon as she noticed me and locked eyes with me I would refuse to look away even though I wanted too...lol

What I noticed from this is if you hold that eye contact, and the woman likes what she see's, she will often smile, look away than look back really quick or even say "hi" to you as you get within a close enough distance. Again of course repetition and confidence play a huge role in this, but this allowed me to start approaching several women a day "cold" and have good success.

Now days I don't cold approach as much unless the girl is just that hot or I'm horny and don't have any girls on the rotation....LOL

PIMP

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
what can i say haha, i'm a hopeless romantic.

Yeah I picked that up pretty quickly...LOL

I find doing these things exhilarating and fun. I love to make the girls get the butterflies.

See that's where your thinking is still stuck in the Disney love flick. Girls don't get butterflies of joy and excitement when a guy they barely know or don't even really talk to buys them a gift. They get weirded out...

What that really tells the girl is:

I don't have much to offer and I'm not worthy of holding a conversation with you on my own. So instead I'll buy you something and hope you fall for me.

This is similar to the guy who asks a girl out to dinner, takes her out, pays for everything and expects some action at the end of the night..

Some of the sh1t i do for girls, they will never ever forget for the rest of their lives. That's one thing i pride myself on, being creative and unique.

Yeah they definitely won't forget it, but not in a good way! They'll be telling their gfs about the dude that buys them presents hoping to score....never good.

I sent an ex on vday 12 balloons with a note with one word inside each balloon. The notes were a puzzle to where i had her vday date planned.

Its different if she's already your gf of course. But don't do this to girls you like and haven't really talked to...work on your inner game and low self confidence. Once you have that mastered you will see a difference in who people perceive you because YOU are giving off a different vibe, a confident one. This will naturally attract more women to you and you will see a big difference in your results.

PIMP

Last edited:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah at first i didn't know/understand why you weren't supposed to do this to girls that you weren't involved with. I learned after my buddy explained it to me one long day.

And i obviously don't do these things anymore unless i'm involved with a girl.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
yeah at first i didn't know/understand why you weren't supposed to do this to girls that you weren't involved with. I learned after my buddy explained it to me one long day.

And i obviously don't do these things anymore unless i'm involved with a girl.

Good stuff, your on the right path!

PIMP

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fugly i'm a horny ass mofo too haha.

in kindergarten i was already chasing this girl around telling her i like her. I think i stopped liking her in kindergarten but it just became a habit to chase her and try to get her to fall for me. I think i chased her for 3 years all the way till 2nd grade.

7th grade i had mad girlfriends and got in trouble for sexual harassment, +suspensions, fights that forced me to switch schools. haha in middle school we used to pop the small chip bags that were filled with air. One time i poped the bag and chips splattered all over this hb8's tits. First thing i did was "oh i'm soooo srry Kate, let me clean this up." Obviously i didn't get my hands on them since i was joking haha.

I've done soo much stupid, dumb, retardedly funny sh1t dealing women.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
fugly i'm a horny ass mofo too haha.

in kindergarten i was already chasing this girl around telling her i like her. I think i stopped liking her in kindergarten but it just became a habit to chase her and try to get her to fall for me. I think i chased her for 3 years all the way till 2nd grade.

7th grade i had mad girlfriends and got in trouble for sexual harassment, +suspensions, fights that forced me to switch schools. haha in middle school we used to pop the small chip bags that were filled with air. One time i poped the bag and chips splattered all over this hb8's tits. First thing i did was "oh i'm soooo srry Kate, let me clean this up." Obviously i didn't get my hands on them since i was joking haha.

I've done soo much stupid, dumb, retardedly funny sh1t dealing women.
Haha, sexual harassment in grade 7!! That's wicked! The chip story is awesome too!!!! How did it go with that hot girl at your work? Did you end up going out with her?

I think stagettes/revues are among the only situations that I'll ever be in where I got to motorboat a chic with big boobs and got paid for it... everywhere else it would be considered sexual harassment. I have soooo many funny stories from stagettes from having girls write on my ass to being literally sexually pleasured by a $10 bill (What? Have any of you guys had the corner of a bill brush your frenulum???? :D)

That's some crazy romantic insight you have there though man... shiit if I had that kinda ability I'd market myself as a romantic consultant or something to help totally helpless guys like me... I was gonna propose to my gf at Wendy's hahahaha... the girls at work talked me out of it. My idea of romance is her in her french maid outfit with a pillow for her knees, warming lube, throat numbing spray and possibly some handcuffs. I think a lot of guys confuse sex w/ romance, and I'm definitely one of them.

Pimp, the majority of my "cold" approaches were at clubs/bars before shows... We would sell raffle tickets as a part of our shows, and I wasn't much of a salesman, so I'd go sell what I could, and then just talk with the girls. A lot of em would ask if I was a dancer, but I'd lie, "no, I'm just the ticket guy", they wouldn't believe me, and I'd ask "what makes you think I'm a dancer", and they'd be like "cuz we wanna see you naked", after which I'd accuse them of being perverts, etc. It was harmless goofy shiit in my view, but I was able to be "successful" w/ these approaches because of the environment. I'm not sure how I'd feel cold approaching some girl on the street, etc. I think the only time I'd do it is there were highly obvious IOIs from them. I guess its a skill I've never really had to develop because I've always had girls around and/or been too busy w/ other stuff to get w/ additional women.

Thanks for the funny stories guys, this thread was great for a laugh!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i've had a few girls that have seen me date girls and heard stories about me fawn over the stuff i did.

The thing is i actually do this stuff for a few friends of mine but the bad thing about this is that MEN in generally do not and like the fact that they are not coming up with these idea's. I know this because i've tried to save a few of my friends relationships that were going sour because they just didn't keep the relationship interesting enough and the girl got bored. But i guess i was just going about it wrong since i always tried to reach out to these people when they didn't ask for it. The few that did ask for it were very receptive and thanked me after for it.

My one friend told me about this girl he took on a date once to this school playground, they did hopscotch, swings and the slide. He asked me what he could to if he went there again. I asked him for some specifics about her and the situation/place. Then we worked out something that since the girl would follow him in everything he did including doing the hop scotch right after he would, instead of him jumping through the whole thing, he would jump a few steps, then jump and turn in mid air for her to jump into his arms.

I tricked my last girlfriend when i walked her home after our 3rd date. It was raining and i told her i tought i heard her drop her keys. She looked down on the floor, i gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran to my car. She tried to chase me but i took the umbrella. haha i got a major rush from that(my personal favorite one).

I may not be the most exciting guy in the world but i sure as hell have fun doing the things i do. I've been waiting to dress up as a fake flower guy and bring flowers to the next girl just for fun. I'd wear a mustache, hat and one of those weird delivery suits.

Ya i haven't been the greatest at approaching women. It works a lot better when they make a move onto me and i just play the game from there. It was a weird approach but nowhere as bad as some of the other ones. I was just trying to get her name before she left.

It turns out she wasn't leaving and was visiting family in DC. On top of that, she wanted to know how to get to Penn Station. I ended spending 20 minutes with her walking her to the station where it became really awkward because i wasn't expectating to stay that long. My brain has been functioning a lot slower lately. I'm usually pretty witty. When i play games, i talk a lot of sh1t and have a lot of comebacks. I usually always win the sh1t talking but lately i can't hold a conversation let alone scrounge up a witty comeback.

I banged out the approach but the girl ignores me at work now blatantly. If you see how people act around a homeless person that hasn't showered in weeks, that's probably how this girl treats me now. The thing is, i wasn't even creepy or weird, i just didn't hold down the conversation that well.

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt expect you to leave the Health&Fitness Fugly.

Just go Apoc and after awhile cold approaching wont be a problem...fasest way possible to stop being nervous in day game.

Although I find it weird that your professions didnt make you lose your nervousness.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n24 said:
I didnt expect you to leave the Health&Fitness Fugly.

Just go Apoc and after awhile cold approaching wont be a problem...fasest way possible to stop being nervous in day game.

Although I find it weird that your professions didnt make you lose your nervousness.
Haven't really left that place mang... I just avoid posting on the main forum because it totally brings me down to see the amount of shiit the guys on here go through just to get some poon.

I have no interest in cold approaching as I'm engaged. I'm just interested to see what your guy's experience are with something that I've never really done.

For a guy like me stripping has always been a bit like being Peter Parker and Spiderman... I turn on my stripper persona when I'm at a show/stagette, but I'm just my regular self when I'm on the street. I treated it like a job. My guess is that my nervousness stemmed from my fear of rejection. I've always batted a pretty high percentage with women because I'd only pursue women that I knew were interested in me... saved me the trouble, and just made things way more efficient. With cold approaching you'd essentially take out the IOIs from her, and thus would take me out of my comfort zone... this is why I guess I was nervous.

Again, appreciate your guys' feedback and stories.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Hey all,

I've always found the concept of cold approaching interesting. I've never made any serious attempts at cold approaching before. I know I've probably cold approached when I was thoroughly inebriated, so I don't remember what went down.

I'd just like to hear your take on cold approaches. Are they a good way to go? How successful are you guys at them? Any funny stories?

Thanx
I have two questions:

1) If you're not doing cold approaches, where are you meeting women at?

2) How do you improve your game, if you're not doing cold approaches since the amount of contacts you have is drastically reduced.

Rex's Approaches http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177649

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
I have two questions:

1) If you're not doing cold approaches, where are you meeting women at?

2) How do you improve your game, if you're not doing cold approaches since the amount of contacts you have is drastically reduced.

Rex's Approaches http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=177649
Very cool approach journal! It sounds like a mission log or something! Its interesting to keep a written record of approaches as I'm sure it gives you a great opportunity to learn and develop.

Answers:

1) Through friends/acquaintances, at clubs during shows, online dating, gym, etc. I actually met my fiance online... go figure!! You get approached regularly at shows.

2) My game has never been strong. I'm not a big believer in game to be perfectly honest. I'm a good looking guy with a great build... I've made tens of thousands of dollars taking my clothes off for women. If you wanna see pics check out some of my other posts. I'm also engaged, have a great relationship going, so have no interest in cold approaching. I'd rather improve my build, my career/education, my finances, etc rather than work on game.