cold approaching asian women

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All
Had 3 Asian g/fs and found them less drama and they seemed to know how to work with a man. And if it wasn't for issues round her kid I would have married the last one. Anyway they also don't mind older guys so its a good MM thread.

And finding local Asian women avoids scams and immigration issues.

Now all big cities have Asian neighborhoods. I was hoping ppl could share tactics for approaching there and also generally getting known in the area.

Obvious issues to overcome:
- language issues both real and faked
- peer pressure - other Asians giving her 'the look'
- changes in approach - e.g. much more AFC seems to work better

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Be direct, they love that.

Japanese and Pinay for black guys, Chinese and Thai for whites is the general rule.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never admit you have Yellow Fever or an Asian fetish even if you really do!:crackup:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do the usual approach rules like...don't tell them they're pretty apply?

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Same rules apply.

All women.. no matter what race.. care only about what a man can do for them. Keep this in mind and you will never be confused.
Can't disagree more. If you think that most, if not all, women are only after what a man can do for them then you are approaching life negatively.

You know, you remind me of PHM. It's great that you have built a strong belief system. So strong that nothing can change it. You're only 30. Why not try to be humble so you can live, learn and experience what life has to offer? It's very hard to do so being closed minded.

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prime_beef is married to an Asian. Ive dated many. Filipinas, Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, South Asians, and many white, black and latin women.

The other poster stating they're all the same is close. They want the same thing. I would say the average Asian immigrant is a bit more serious in her dating. Many come from areas of turmoil. Turmoil and troubles you can barely fathom. To be successful in a relationship with an educated, quality Asian woman (the kind that would make a good mother) you need to come across as a quality person. These women will let you know their intentions fairly quick. Uneducated , lower class Asians are little different than whites or any other.

DONT tell her you're after her coz you got yellow fever. It will be a turn off. Show only passing curiosity in her culture at first. Be clean cut, professional looking. Polite,no bad language, don't be too much of an ass, but be interesting.

Asian fever is talked and joked about. What's not talked about as openly is Vanilla Fantasy or fever. Much more prevalent is Asian women fantasizing about white men. Think about it, the marrying outside their race rate is much, much higher than the white race. Asian women think about this a lot. They are fleeing something in their culture or memories from home.

Work it from there. There's shadiness in that community too so don't be naive.
Fwiw I believe as a whole, they are better wives, mothers than your average white women.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks PB - great reply.5. The thing i luv is rich or not they re OK as long as their man is hard working. Have u got any tips specifically about the initial approach especially doing it in an Asian neighborhood?

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always hit on women (white, black, Hispanic, Asian, etc) the same way. Do you mean Asian women originally FROM an Asian country? All American girls respond to the same stuff - calm, confident, holding eye contact, flirting, touching her, ripping on her, etc.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm in Australia - lot of Asian immigration over the last 10 years.

Inspired by PB's post I went and hit on a couple of shop girls at lunch - one chinese - yeah I speak a bit and one vietnamese. Busted on them gently, led the conversation, did the emotional state thing. Sure I'm a customer but they were chatting away fairly wide eyed so they were either into it or enjoying the crazy gwai loh - doesn't look like I'll have a problem. :)

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uber,
I wouldn't change up what you normally do too much. Be confident, as others say. Dunno much about Australian culture but what I have seen, similar to the US.

I would add: be neat, clean, and more exacting in your conversation. Come across as intelligent, responsible, and if possible, someone of power or someone used to having it. It's hard to fake it if you haven't, in which case don't BS your way thru.

Asians are generally more materialistic and will be looking at your appearance to see if it matches what you say. Doesn't mean you need to look like a corporate drone. It does mean though, if you say you are doing such and such, it better jive. If you drive up in a $60k diesel pick up, and she's not used to that, she will figure out what that translates to in Mercedes so she can score you, if that makes sense. It's not bad, we all do it. if they're of quality, they don't want to waste time with incapable people.

Generally speaking they are more aware life is tough and teamwork gets you thru it better than your average white wife. Usually less fat, and aware there's competition. They can be sharp too, so if there's trouble, you're likely to get as skinned as with white!

Don't look at them too differently or have unrealistic expectations that dating difficulties are over 'coz you switched brands.

As far as hitting on them in their neighborhood, might cause the girl some discomfort. Many Asians feel Asian women openly soliciting attention from white men or even dating white men are sluts, gold diggers , or both. Best to fish where there's a variety and Asian is just one.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I can't figure is the 3 I had were very attractive. I m an average Joe. Modest house and car some money in the bank. Did I get lucky 3 times? If I m going to need a merc doesn't seem smart to play in that market.

Reaction score
A lot depends upon if she had experience with third world life, especially if she is not yet a US citizen, and even more so if she's a single mom. The latter are HIGHLY motivated. My wife is Asian and a terrific worker and helpmate. She's well on her way to being a black belt and a top hand with guns, too. She's petite and i want her to feel confident of her security and that of our kid, in her own right.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
InnerHappiness said:
If you think that most, if not all, women are only after what a man can do for them then you are approaching life negatively.
It's not negative or positive, it just is.

Most relationships are based upon what can be gained by one individual from another.

Even when you give money to a homeless person. You've gained a good "feeling" from helping a person who seems downtrodden.

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
It's not negative or positive, it just is.

Most relationships are based upon what can be gained by one individual from another.

Even when you give money to a homeless person. You've gained a good "feeling" from helping a person who seems downtrodden.
I was referencing to what 'Poon King' was saying -

Poon King said:
Same rules apply.

All women.. no matter what race.. care only about what a man can do for them.
I've gotta say, that's a LOT of negativity. Yeah, some women are simply looking for what a man can provide her, a lot aren't. I've met my fair share of women who are selfless. For Poon King to simply generalize all women into a category is mindless and very toxic to younger men that are learning to be more successful with women.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think selfless is setting the bar a bit high. Research says yr allowed 1 in 5 interactions to b negative if u want to maintain a relationship. I m happy to look after my woman if she looks after me. Asian girls r very direct. If u display weak behaviour like whining or bad temper or laziness they ll tell u and good job on that. Communication can b a prob. They re so sharp sometimes they take 2 and 2 in their heads and make 5.

I think its a long term average. Of course u ll look after her more but a good girl will give back. Get me in trouble with the red pill brigade

PB what did u mean by ' more exacting in your conversation' ?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prison - have u dated Asian single mums? What was your experience?

Prime_Beef

Don Juan
Reaction score
By exacting, I mean the conversations are usually not as frivolous and they are a bit more intolerant or unforgiving of uncaring, socially inept things or bs you may hear in a conversation between a white woman and man. More purpose to the conversation the higher up the food chain you date. They will analyze what you say more than you may be accustomed and remember more than you expected.

I have no direct experience with dating Asian single mothers. All the Asian women I dated were single. Purely anecdotal, but they don't seem any different than white women or others, based on my conversations with family friends or relatives. Remember they are single for a reason, and that reason may not be good for you .If you find them attractive, go for it. If I was looking for a wife, the percentage of responsible, grounded women per their population sample is probably higher. I personally cringe when I hear some of the stuff coming out of some 40-50 yr old white women, or the shape of their bodies . Asian women tend to be more reserved, so any foolishness is less public. Also less drunks, drug users.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks PB for sharing - that all makes good sense and gels with my experience.

What do u think of the money issue - hard market to crack if yr not visibly rich?

I m on track to buy an investment property next year so I m doing OK but there s no merc on the horizon. And g/f tax was a minor issue with my ex. she is a single mum and we were together for years so I didn't mind too much but I m not planning to put up with that again.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW prison kudos on training yr wife in self defense. Lot of guys only think of protecting their family when they re around.