Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Approaches vs Clubs

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've changed my view on this subject. I used to think that cold approaching was were it was at to pick-up broads. I used to prowl the malls and ask out any decent chick that would qualify for my standards. After many many cold approaches I've come to the realization that cold approaching is really an "inefficient" way to pick-up women. Out of all the girls that I've asked out in malls & drug stores, a very high number of them have boyfriends. I've had success with cold approaches but the % of broads that I actually end up going out with is very low.

Clubs, on the other hand, are filled with tonnes of single girls looking to get picked-up. Almost every girl in the club is out there to meet guys. You can just walk up to anyone you want and bullsh*t for awhile then walk away with her number. It's like shooting fish in a barrel! I can't believe I didn't come to this realization earlier. What was I thinking... :rolleyes:

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think cold approaches are largely a waste of time. I think it is far more efficient to learn how to pick up on the signals women are giving and act accordingly.

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no under 21clubs in Vegas.

So the place I meet girls at the most is my University.

Synik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, clubs are a great place to pick up girls, but if you really want a high percentage pick-up, I recommend three places:

1) Bookstores

2) Restaurants

3) Victoria's Secret

I elaborate more in the general DJ Discussion Forum. Check it out.

TubularBells28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bookstores are probable, since most have some sort of cafe in em.

Restaurants, urr if they have a bar then yes, but otherwise no. Mostly restaurants are for private groups and are not places to meet others.

Victoria's Secret? I don't think so.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Synik
Very true, clubs are a great place to pick up girls, but if you really want a high percentage pick-up, I recommend three places:

1) Bookstores

2) Restaurants

3) Victoria's Secret

I elaborate more in the general DJ Discussion Forum. Check it out.
The problem with those places is that the boyfriend % is going to be quite high aswell, whereas in a club, all the attached girls are filtered out.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approaching is not a complete waste of time.

That said, Clubs are fvcking gold mines!

I have lost track how many times I've ended up making out with some girl out on the dance floor. Clubs provide instant action, while walking up to a girl in a mall or something is usually just to get a number, I never have time for an "instant date" I don't go out to meet women, I usually have somewhere to go.

Best thing about clubs is the relative ease, no need to even speak a word, its 100% body language. Just grab a girls wrist, look her in the eyes and smile or let her know your there, she will get the point and either dance or tell you to fvck off. Simple as that.

Mr. Mystery

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
Cold Approaching is not a complete waste of time.

That said, Clubs are fvcking gold mines!

I have lost track how many times I've ended up making out with some girl out on the dance floor. Clubs provide instant action, while walking up to a girl in a mall or something is usually just to get a number, I never have time for an "instant date" I don't go out to meet women, I usually have somewhere to go.

Best thing about clubs is the relative ease, no need to even speak a word, its 100% body language. Just grab a girls wrist, look her in the eyes and smile or let her know your there, she will get the point and either dance or tell you to fvck off. Simple as that.

Mr. Mystery
Very true.

Cold approaching is good practice for initiating conversations and picking-up the odd broad. But, when you walk into a club and you're the best looking guy in there... with the best dance moves in there... there's pretty much nothing stopping you from snagging any girl you want. It's like taking candy from a baby.

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
But, when you walk into a club and you're the best looking guy in there... with the best dance moves in there... there's pretty much nothing stopping you from snagging any girl you want. It's like taking candy from a baby.
But that would require you to be very good looking.

I find that a lot of girls at clubs actually do have boyfriends, it's just they might not be there because it's "girls night out".

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MVP said:
But that would require you to be very good looking.

I find that a lot of girls at clubs actually do have boyfriends, it's just they might not be there because it's "girls night out".
Very true. It's kind of ironic....that a large portion of women at bars/clubs have boyfriends. I know it makes no sense. But it's true.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime, anywhere, anyway you step out your door you can cold approach. Women are quite literally everywhere all the time.

I agree clubs can be more efficient and the density is higher, but I’m talking about all day long, day after day, everywhere you go: they are out there. That’s a lot of potential.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, hope I dont get thrown out of here for what I'm about to reveal.

Hear me out and read the whole post.

New place to meet women "gay bars or clubs"

A couple of months ago 2 female friends invited me to join them for a trip to the local gay club to watch some of the drag shows after the local hot spot was slowing down. What an experience!!

You have to go with some females or your in trouble needlesss to say.

The place was packed with straight single women. I was baffled and asked my friends what was going on.

They told me lots of single straight women frequent these places because they can dance and not be bothered and hit on by some of the goons that are in the regular clubs.

I sat back and watched and they were 100% correct. The straight women were there to have a good time dancing and socializing without being hit on every 5 minutes and to watch the drag shows.

I had a blast chatting up some of the women.

One tip dont allow your female friends to get out of your site. When the males see you with them they keep their distance.

Fire away!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
sapphire said:
I think cold approaches are largely a waste of time. I think it is far more efficient to learn how to pick up on the signals women are giving and act accordingly.

EXACTLY. I have done a few cold approaches to no avail. 90% of women will send some sort of signal that they are interested. It is our job to notice the signal and "move in for the kill". If a girl is not giving you these signals she either is already taken or does not find you attractive (simple as that)

However, I would have to disagree with the original poster that Clubs are good places to pick up women. THe competition is high, women dress up not only for our sake (but to compete with other women), and usually hang out in packs and will repel guys. Bars/clubs are not impossible, but they are usually only good for a hookup/one night stand. It is hard to meet a quality girl in these places.

Mr_Aries

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would agree with mahon83050 that clubs are actually quite hard to pick up in, well that's the case for me any way. The majority of girls I've picked up has been in shopping centres and small parties.

One thing I wouldn't agree on is the, "If a girl is not giving you these signals she either is already taken or does not find you attractive". For some reason I used to get pissed off with people trying to 'read' into my feelings, so I would consciencely (sp?) not give any signs to another person. I would literally wear a poker face all day lol

Anyway that's my 2c

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin said:
Very true.

Cold approaching is good practice for initiating conversations and picking-up the odd broad. But, when you walk into a club and you're the best looking guy in there... with the best dance moves in there... there's pretty much nothing stopping you from snagging any girl you want. It's like taking candy from a baby.
AHHH... Finally someone that explains me LOL :yes:

Clubs.... In order...

Peacock...
Be social...
Bust a move... Or 2 or 3.. LOL
Be direct..
F close :)