Click Here
Senior Don Juan
Fillipinos seem to take it well from my experience, but like hardcore chinese/japanese girls seem too threatened to give up the number. Anybody pull successful approaches and have any tips/stats on what they're pulling?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
All the timeOriginally posted by Click Here
Anybody pull successful approaches and have any tips/stats on what they're pulling?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
sup playa where u been?? remember me?Originally posted by Click Here
Fillipinos seem to take it well from my experience, but like hardcore chinese/japanese girls seem too threatened to give up the number. Anybody pull successful approaches and have any tips/stats on what they're pulling?
Genious! Totally agree, right on the moneyOriginally posted by Ar7
All the time
It don't matter what nationality they are, japs/chinese/filo/malaysian etc etc. Not to brag, but I have picked up and been with most asian nation gals now.
I approach them all the same, my success is determined by the following things:
1) how inviting they looked in the first place. (this screens of the non interested gals)
2) Body language communication eg: eye contact and if possible a smile. (Body language communication lets her be aware of what is about to follow, this way you won't give her a scare. It also helps build a connection even before you approach them.)
2) How well I pulled it off. (Be smooth and confident, don't be a jerk and definately dont be an AFC)
With any race or any asian nation gals, it pays to do a little observation before you make your move.
Successful PU begins with body language.