“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

cold approaches in school, nahh

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
I dont know if its me or something but i was listing some things that i could improve from the school year i just finished, and in the school year i was learning the ropes of DJing.

There was only 2 chicks out of my whole school that seemed like they had a chance with me , so i gathered up everything, and approached cold.

The first chick was a real!! hottie, shes a senior and i was a soph, so all thoes steriotypes dident keep me back, She was one a thoes hella stuck up type chicks, i could tell because she would walk around in the halls alone almost all the time, and how fine she is , that would never happen you know. So in spite of all that bull, i still went to talk to her, it was really my first cold approach so it was like.

ME: Hey

HER: Hi

ME: hey you know i see you in the halls alot and i always wanted to meet you.

Her : smiles

Me : im phay whats your name

Her : kelly

Then i kind of cut it of there with nice to meet you. I wasent really looking for a close because it was my first approach, i just wanted to approach, you know.

so then after this approach i would see her in the halls and sayd hi , and i really dont like doin that because thats kind of stupied saying hi everytime i see her in the hall.

then there was the other chick, and the convo was almost the same , but the same thing happened, i just dident do anything after i approached.


So i was saying that i shoulden't do cold approaches any more in school because i cant get any rapport, i guss thats my problem. But i would rather have casual approaches like , a chick sitting next to me , or a chick sitting by her self , and i go up to her and say something like, "whats a cute face like you doing alone" ,

I dont know though, do you more experenced DJ think this is something i should consider?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
You probably came off as alittle shy. You kinda ****ed it up with that cold small approach. Cold approaches aren't a bad thing to do, shows that you have confidence (if you make a conversation out of it) and that you are friendly. You just needed to continue with the conversation and make her laugh or something, and get that number. The only thing that I found out from my experiences is that cold approachs can sometimes leave a girls guard up. You might need to make her laugh or something that will break down that barriers so to speak.


so then after this approach i would see her in the halls and sayd hi , and i really dont like doin that because thats kind of stupied saying hi everytime i see her in the hall.
Since when was it "stupied" to say Hi to her in the hallway? Never. Thats right. Never.

Next time you get a chance to talk to a HB, show her that animal inside of you. She her that you are a confident individual and that you want to take her out sometime. Do it with body language though. And read the ****in' bible again!
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle

so

then there was the other chick, and the convo was almost the same , but the same thing happened, i just dident do anything after i approached. B]


that approach is money espically with girls that are younget than you


So i was saying that i shoulden't do cold approaches any more in school because i cant get any rapport, i guss thats my problem. But i would rather have casual approaches like , a chick sitting next to me , or a chick sitting by her self , and i go up to her and say something like, "whats a cute face like you doing alone" ,
stick with cold approaches with girls you do not know

but as far as your "cute face" pickup

its a lame pick up line

jus stick with hi

or "ask her what she is doing while shes alone

"hey what book are you reading?"

u HAVE TO BE SMOOTH b/c it can come off really shady
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
phay, you mutafuka! I told you that there was nothing wrong in approaching that chick! She wasn't gonna shoot you down! The approach worked in my opinion, all you have to do now is start more convos with her, and then if you really think this chick is "worthy" enough, ask her out on a date! You've got it man!

And it isn't stupid to say hi to chicks when you see em!
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I've done several cold approaches at school, some successful, some not. There are a few things I look for when I do it, and mostly it's the reaction.

If I go up to her smiling and say "Hi, I'm Ace of Spades, how's it going?" and she doesn't smile back or just says "Good", "fine", "okay" without telling me her name, I just break it off. I know that this may seem like basic stuff, but I never ask for their name. If they tell it to me without me asking for it, then I keep going. Or if they tell me their name but don't seem to enthusiastic to meet me, I'll also walk away.

Well, this is all pointless rambling, so let me get to the damn point already. I guess what I'm saying is that you should keep trying it, and if it doesn't work it's much easier to break it off at school than anywhere else. You'll get a good reaction, just keep at it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top