Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cold approaches...hi and smile or go right into convo

stratt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firts of all, have any of you done successful approaches for example at a grocery store or similar situation. I have tried to smile at women in grocery stores or walking by in malls, but they seem to be keeping to themselves and nerver see me. Is it more effective to just start a conversation with them in these situations? Any examples that have worked?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you wanted to learn how to do a standing back flip , you'd go to a gymnastics coach and ask.
He'd say "Swing your upper body backwards and kick your legs over" (or whtaever the fcuk he'd say).

But you wouldn't be able to do a backflip from that.

Broadly ,
Even if you don't have eye contact , if the woman has noticed your presence you can , from that point on go up to where she's trying to choose between brands of liguine (or whatever) and say something hilarious (it's best if one of the brands of liguine is under a brand name that rhymes with a part of the female anatomy but otherwise you'll have to think of something fybnny to say yourself). From that point even if she likes you you'll have to carry the conversation for 2 or 3 minutes.

The best way to get good at this is practice.And it's scary.

Good hunting to you.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score