Cold approaches are not whoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Don't bother saying anything about the length of my post cause I'm about to teach ya sumthin about attacking me on this internet forum....

You have one chance to prove yourself to me( never mind the smart assed comment). I will not waste my time getting into a lame assed flame war with you so here is my only lengthy answer to ya:

Originally posted by Dillinger
How do you know I like skinny azz white women? I have never dated, slept or thought about sleeping with a white woman. I don't like barbie's their fake, like some playa's.

Then what race are you kid? Let me know whom I am dealing with.

I don't need to brag on a fourm about how many chicks I bang a night, or how many I can get. But the truth be known, I can get more women than you could ever get. That's my word.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this forum is about how to get women...right. Stay with me here and let me know if I am moving too fast for you...so it's about getting women.

I state that I can get women and I show proof. I tell you how many I am working with...as I stated back when I had 8 then 6 then back to 8 and now due to some internet activity 12 as I've posted in the mature section this journey...right...

Are you lost yet?

Ok so far whe have this site being about getting women and I state how many I have and offered proof. So if I'm banging losts of chicks then how I do this and the fact that I open up my life to teach this ...and uh you call it braggin. OK. Cool.

Lastly I doubt 100% that you can get more women than I do. You stated below that you have 1 woman. Now WTF!!! You have one ONEITIS and your talking out the side of ya neck at me trying to make a name for yourself as a new mod?

Who were you before you took this cool name of Dillinger?

Post up your photo so I can see this cool REAL MAN who can get more chicks than I do. I will bet that you do not do this!

Because the woman I got at home she is the closet to a 10 I have ever seen. She's everything I ever wanted in a woman, so i acted like a man and commited the rest of my life to her.

Why don't you post up her photo and let ME judge whether or not she is a 10...nevermind I already know your answer. Smoke and mirrors kid.

It sounds like she pulled your player card on you and you sucked up and settled your young ass down. You sold out your manhood for a piece of azz so that another head wouldn't be fawkin it next week. I'll bet you cried like a bytch when she said she was leavin ya to get you to settle down

Kid you got PLAYED!!!

Playa I'm a lot younger than you, It's time to grow up. Banging one chick after another, reminds me of after I graduated college. On the real it's time to be smart, there's diseases out their that will kill you. Don't think some of these chicks are not fvcking around on you.

Well then what you need to do is STFU when grown folks are talking kid. what are you in your early 20's.

Nice try with the on the real line and that bit about diseases especially since you obviously know that I'm a condom fanatic as to why you put that in your post.

You obviously do not know about MY game with women as to post that they are all ****ing others.

I've posted that several of them have boyfriends. Hell I might even be fawking YOUR girl and you don't even know it.

That was a nice touch though with "its time to grow up" as if you had some kinda maturity to yourself. This kind of statement is something that I woulda used on a younger opponent. It's kinda stupid coming from an unknown person and has no effect.

But your purpose isn't to get to me...as any idiot can see your only trying to ride your ego with your new appointment to moderator.

Kid you suck!

You sold out your manhood cause your girl whom YOU feel is fine as fawk " She's everything I ever wanted in a woman, so i acted like a man and commited the rest of my life to her." made you settle down with her.

Your a idiot kid.

A real card boy.

Now what would you do if she was over here sucking my 9? Would you still feel the same way about your little sweety pie?

Would you still brag about how you punked out and got sold a bill of goods?

Actually if you have found the ole ball and chain that fits your neck then good for you...be happy! In 7 years she will probably dump you or cheat on you with a guy just like me cause you sold your nuts down the drain and she has NO respect for your manhood...

You and I know this is true dispite what lies you post on this net. You know she controls the relationship by the way you said

She's everything I ever wanted in a woman, so i acted like a man and commited the rest of my life to her. ''

Now everyone on this site will know this fact also.

I'll bet this post gets erased also.

So I will copy it on a word document for ya.

LASTLY DILLY BABY...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AGAIN????

I'll bet your wife looks real good when you get home from work everyday...all fresh and made up to hide the stretch marks on her lips from the other heads floating through your door.

All purfumed up and powdered up to hide the nasty shytty smell of getting it where she would never allow YOU to have it.

LOL, just messing with you kid. Don't go and start getting suspicious of her...I'm sure you two have a very nice relationships.

All love and sugar plums and all that good stuff.

Go on and try and make a name for yourself Dillinger.

YOU ARE REALLY A COOL DUDE ---YOU KNOW THAT!!! I ADMIRE YOU!!!!

Last edited:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol,I don't rate hoes.

I can't stand there and say "damn she's a 7 or 8 I should go talk to her" I either want them or I don't.

I tend to look at the body first I'm sure you guys rate faces only.Not that I don't want something to look at.

Back to the subject:C.A.'s...umm yeah..they suck..lol.

asianbrutha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Playa supreme allow me to introduce myself.

I ain't gonna attack you, but to each is own. I absolutely guarantee that I can pull more women than most people (click my www if u like). I could probably hook up with more than I do now, but I choose not to. I don't profess or desire to be this so called "DJ" that most y'all here are aspiring to. But believe me, I got the game on lock in my own personal way when it comes to this kinda stuff.

At my age, I've grown to appreciate quality over quantity. Now, I ain't gonna hate on cats running their pimp games, but I been there and done that...dat shyt gets old. If you still in this mentality, then I say play da game to win. Lord knows I'm still doing my share, eventhough I would rather find something more meaningful. But I agree more with Dillinger. When u get older and wiser banging one chick after another becomes kinda childish in my opinion. If I find the one for me...I got no problem with this oneitis thing you guys are talkin' about. And I wouldn't be worried about anybody "pulling" her from me, cuz I ain't no soft cat, plus I know how to treat a woman. Even if someone did take her from me, they can have her triflin' azz, cuz she will just do the same to them. But everybody has their own way of seeing thangs. Ain't no reason to hate on anotha dude's opinion, especially if you're happy & pullin' your fair share with what you do.

Realnezz I agree with you. The BEST way at meeting girls is through friends. Dayum all this walking up to total strangers and tryna think of witty thangs to say. I don't got time to be blowin' smoke up folks azzes like that. As far as the buying of drinks for dudes in a club: a real pimp will holla at the females and have her get the clown azz dudes to buy them drinks and, then, have her feed them to you. Trust me, I've seen it done.

Reaction score
Originally posted by asianbrutha
Playa supreme allow me to introduce myself.

I ain't gonna attack you, but to each is own. I absolutely guarantee that I can pull more women than most people (click my www if u like). I could probably hook up with more than I do now, but I choose not to. I don't profess or desire to be this so called "DJ" that most y'all here are aspiring to. But believe me, I got the game on lock in my own personal way, when it comes to this kinda stuff. But at my age, I've grown to appreciate quality over quantity. Now, I ain't gonna hate on cats running their pimp games, but I been there and done that...dat shyt gets old. If you still in this mentality, then, I say play da game to win. Lord knows I'm still winning at the game, eventhough I don't even try anymore and at time don't even want to. But I agree more with Dillinger. When u get older and wiser banging one chick after another becomes kinda childish in my opinion. If I find the one for me...I got no problem with this oneitis thing you guys are talkin' about. And I wouldn't be worried about anybody "pulling" her from me, cuz I ain't no soft jealous cat, plus I know how to treat a woman. Everybody has their own way of seeing thangs. Ain't no reason to hate on anotha dude's opinion, especially if you're happy & pullin' your fair share with what you do.

Realnezz I agree with you. The BEST way at meeting girls is through friends. Dayum all this walking up to total strangers and tryna think of witty thangs to say. I don't got time to be blowin' smoke up folks azzes like that. As far as the buying of drinks for dudes in a club: a real pimp will holla at the females and have her get the clown azz dudes to buy them drinks and then have her feed them to you. Trust me, it can be done.
You know what Asian I am not gonna flame you. I am not a DJ as you think. So is dillenger your alter ego? It seems to me. That kid lied and said he has never thought of dating a white woman and that was way to obvious.

Then you show up outta no where to spit. Ok your 32 I'm 45. We live in different realities. I just got this in my e-box:

Re: Seriously though..

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. wrote on 12-10-2004 10:36 AM:
.. do you plan to settle down one day and get married? Clocks ticking... Not trying to offend you I'm just curious if your playing chicks in an effort to find the right one? Coz really, you're 45 now, you think in 10-15yrs time this player game will still work? Not to offend you I'm just curious, thanks Player Supreme.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then why ask. My father is 75 if that gives you an example of time.

And I was settled down. I was married and all of that.

Nice try kid. No you didn't offend me cause I can see through machinations.

And as I posted in the mature section and on the main board recently that I'm now looking for a soul mate.

But when you only date one or none your chances of finding the right person fades to nothing. You need to get off the drugs son, and get out there and find yourself some love. Love will heal what causes you to resort to the drugs to escape reality.

Have you ever thought of that?

I'm 45 years old. I have lots of love in my life from many different women. You have NO love in your life. Nobody loves you kid. Nobody will be there if you fall down to help you get back up. Nobody will be at your graveside if you keep going on this way.

Have you ever thought of this? I'm not trying to offend you I'm trying to help you.

I hope this answers your question for you. Maybe you should of paid more attention to my posts.

But I don't care if I was 50 before I decided to settle down or 60. Or 75. We each live our own reality. Your reality has programmed you to think that you need to be settled down by a certain age.

I break away from the matrix and live my life as I see fit. Answering to no mans rules.

Lastly: about your having more game then most men...and your asian....you might try helping your asian brothers on this site. Cause you'd be the first asian that I have ever heard of that could pull mad chicks.

And please don't mention the pimp game man. On this site that is a joke ok. Just a little personal pet peeves of mine.

Now about what I said about your wife. It's all good. You understand where I'm coming from. She got you to bend over and that's your thing. Just cause you live like a mouse and not a lion doesn't mean your reality is the correct one...you dig dilly.

asianbrutha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw... dog I'm Black & Asian. The only post of yours I read is the one you posted in this thread. I know nothing about what u posted in the mature section. I was only replying to what you said here. I agree more with Dilligener you can either deal with it or keep throwing fits, cuz everybody doesn't agree with you. Like I said: If you STILL have this mentality...Play to WIN. I don't hate on nobody's game. That's your thang...I have my own. As far as this "Pseudo Psychological Profile" you tried to pull on me from ONE post..Nobody love you blah blah blah. You're talkin' out your azz. Re-read my post, I didn't disrespect you...Don't disrespect me.

Last edited:

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo yo yo wazzup my bruthas i gat plenty o' hoes and dawgs

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Its so goddamn funny when 2 grown-up men talk like teen wiggers. Especially on an Internet forum. Do you guys also type your corporate reports like that? yo i gotta repo's o' plenty profit from da accounting hoes!

asianbrutha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
yo yo yo wazzup my bruthas i gat plenty o' hoes and dawgs

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Its so goddamn funny when 2 grown-up men talk like teen wiggers. Especially on an Internet forum. Do you guys also type your corporate reports like that? yo i gotta repo's o' plenty profit from da accounting hoes!
Wiggers?? No muthafukka...There's a time to be corporate and time when it is not necessary. This isn't a place I feel it's necessary...idiot.

Reaction score
Naw... dog I'm Black & Asian. The only post of yours I read is the one you posted in this thread. I know nothing about what u posted in the mature section. I was only replying to what you said here. I agree more with Dilligener you can either deal with it or keep throwing fits, cuz everybody doesn't agree with you. Like I said: If you STILL have this mentality...Play to WIN. I don't hate on nobody's game. That's your thang...I have my own. As far as this "Pseudo Psychological Profile" you tried to pull on me from ONE post..Nobody love you blah blah blah. You're talkin' out your azz. Re-read my post, I didn't disrespect you...Don't disrespect me.
So you are the tiger woods of this forum. You speak without knowing all of the facts...how very black of you.

I do play to win in all that I do. What made you assume that I didn't. Now if you know nothing about my life then what makes you think your qualified to speak on it?

Let me give you some well needed advice. Before you cast a ballot know the whole truth, ok. Your kinda old to be just jumping on some kinda bandwagon without knowing it's destination. You hinted at some kinda maturity now how grown is that?

And if your black then you should know our ways unless you were raised asian. I don't know you so I will not take a guess since this is the first time I've ever seen your screen name.

I am curious about your mixture. Did you inherit the black side of things? ...you know....A lady friend of mine dated a black and asian mix and told me about that and she said he didn't get the gene...lol.

What was it like growing up a wonderful mix of races for you?

Do you own your own business or do you work for someone else?

Post up your photo so I can see whom I'm talking to also.

Do YOU Play to win? Are you winning in life or struggling?

Let me give you a brief run down on me:

1. I have owned my own business for over 16 years.

2. I have successfully raised 4 boys.

3. I am expanding my business interest into the internet with several site one of which is www.1stop-aerobic-routines.com feel free to take a look at my copy writing skills.

4. I have produced my own television show and hosted it

5. I have a meditation cd on the market

6. I have a abdominal workout cd that I've produced and will soon be marketing them through www.superabsworkout.com

7. I have successfully acted in several plays as well as movie project.

8. I am an accomplished public speaker.

These are just a few of things that I win at.

My next lesson for you since I will now guess that you didn't get it from your black side. "never judge a book by it's cover" if you had had any contact with your black grandma you woulda heard that, so I'm going out on a limb in guessing that you didn't...but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

You came on here jumping up and down without knowing all the facts. You came on here taking a pose like you were somebody. I do not know you. I know nothing about you. I don't even know if you even have any women. Just because your mixed doesn't mean you can catch pvssy...so don't get your life twisted playa.

My guess is that you ARE Destiny or dilly..can't recall the name at the moment...my mind is still evaluating a speech that I deliverd at ToastMasters this morning to win the best speaker award of which I do have many!

Tell me about you son.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread has sure degenerated into a silly pissing contest.

Mods, where art thou?

asianbrutha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
So you are the tiger woods of this forum. You speak without knowing all of the facts...how very black of you.

I do play to win in all that I do. What made you assume that I didn't. Now if you know nothing about my life then what makes you think your qualified to speak on it?

Let me give you some well needed advice. Before you cast a ballot know the whole truth, ok. Your kinda old to be just jumping on some kinda bandwagon without knowing it's destination. You hinted at some kinda maturity now how grown is that?

And if your black then you should know our ways unless you were raised asian. I don't know you so I will not take a guess since this is the first time I've ever seen your screen name.

I am curious about your mixture. Did you inherit the black side of things? ...you know....A lady friend of mine dated a black and asian mix and told me about that and she said he didn't get the gene...lol.

What was it like growing up a wonderful mix of races for you?

Do you own your own business or do you work for someone else?

Post up your photo so I can see whom I'm talking to also.

Do YOU Play to win? Are you winning in life or struggling?

Let me give you a brief run down on me:

1. I have owned my own business for over 16 years.

2. I have successfully raised 4 boys.

3. I am expanding my business interest into the internet with several site one of which is www.1stop-aerobic-routines.com feel free to take a look at my copy writing skills.

4. I have produced my own television show and hosted it

5. I have a meditation cd on the market

6. I have a abdominal workout cd that I've produced and will soon be marketing them through www.superabsworkout.com

7. I have successfully acted in several plays as well as movie project.

8. I am an accomplished public speaker.

These are just a few of things that I win at.

My next lesson for you since I will now guess that you didn't get it from your black side. "never judge a book by it's cover" if you had had any contact with your black grandma you woulda heard that, so I'm going out on a limb in guessing that you didn't...but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

You came on here jumping up and down without knowing all the facts. You came on here taking a pose like you were somebody. I do not know you. I know nothing about you. I don't even know if you even have any women. Just because your mixed doesn't mean you can catch pvssy...so don't get your life twisted playa.

My guess is that you ARE Destiny or dilly..can't recall the name at the moment...my mind is still evaluating a speech that I deliverd at ToastMasters this morning to win the best speaker award of which I do have many!

Tell me about you son.
So I should jump on your bandwagon instead?? You're the one makin' assumptions and don't know me. But one thing...you askin' me which side of the gene pool I reflect. Your answer: both. Now, I ask you what gene are you hanging on to that allows you to stereotype people, cuz that sure ain't the black in you. Anyways, I'm done posting to you. You seem to be a borderline lunatic. All I did was disagree and you want to tell me your whole life story. Like I got study your whole fukkin' life to give my opinion...Please.

Reaction score
Wiggers?? No muthafukka...There's a time to be corporate and time when it is not necessary. This isn't a place I feel it's necessary...idiot.
Did he get under your so carefully groomed mask? You also made a nigga mistake in your grammar. "and time" should be and a time...so maybe you are more black than you think tiger.

And what's with the idiot at the end. Your beginning to sound like me.

Spend enough time here and you will. Many of the heads on this side have smart assed moufs (mouths) and since you can't get at em personally, they like to smart off to ya.

You got a lot to learn boysan! Baka!

Reaction score
So I should jump on your bandwagon instead?? You're the one makin' assumptions and don't know me. But one thing...you askin' me which side of the gene pool I reflect. Your answer: both. Now, I ask you what gene are you hanging on to that allows you to stereotype people, cuz that sure ain't the black in you. Anyways, I'm done posting to you. You seem to be a borderline lunatic. All I did was disagree and you want to tell me your whole life story. Like I got study your whole fukkin' life to give my opinion...Please.
It's suppose to be "Like I have to study your whole" Your mask is falling even more kid. I only put up some words to you and you fell apart.

I guess you truely have no game. If I can get under your skin like that, guess how women can control you with just mere words.

Your the one who came at me. Look at your first post. You are dilly so why not admit it kid.

I asked you some questions. Of course I knew you wouldn't answer em.

Now stay done and quit posting to me for all I care. I've accomplished my goals.

buh bye

asianbrutha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
It's suppose to be "Like I have to study your whole" Your mask is falling even more kid. I only put up some words to you and you fell apart.

I guess you truely have no game. If I can get under your skin like that, guess how women can control you with just mere words.

Your the one who came at me. Look at your first post. You are dilly so why not admit it kid.

I asked you some questions. Of course I knew you wouldn't answer em.

Now stay done and quit posting to me for all I care. I've accomplished my goals.

buh bye

Click the www link under the message to see my pic. One edit...Truley is spelled t-r-u-l-y. Buh bye Lunatic.

Reaction score
Oh I'm not making assumptions. Which is why I asked you question. Weak response kid. Very weak.

So what happened to your pops? Did he abandon you and your mom's...you had to live a life half of one and no recognition of the other? How was that for you?

I am only asking to get to know you better pal.

No wonder you have a deep hatred for older black men who have lots of women. You should think about getting some therapy for that...it's fawk up your life until you do.

Do not take out your father issues on me.

It wasn't my fault your mom chose the wrong man to lay with!

Congrad him on his game skills at gamin ya momma!

asianbrutha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I really don't wanna reply, but you're saying such stupid shyt I can't help it. Click the link...look at both my parents in my college graduation pic. Been together over 30 years. Now take your amateur pyschology and go DJ some women...Loser.

Reaction score
Click the www link under the message to see my pic. One edit...Truley is spelled t-r-u-l-y. Buh bye Lunatic.
Misspells and grammar syntac mistakes are two different things kid. I type very fast thanks to years of guitar playing and these ole fingers do make mistakes...but not my mind unless I do it on purpose.

Nice try kid.

Reaction score
Man I really don't wanna reply, but you're saying such stupid shyt I can't help it. Click the link...look at both my parents in my college graduation pic. Been together over 30 years. Now take your amateur pyschology and go DJ some women...Loser.
Just cause your pops showed up at your grad? Uh no ...why don't you quit while your only behind.

And you said you were done!~ look how I drug you down even further boysan.

I gotta go to my business...so now we are done

Good bye kid.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player Supreme
You have one chance to prove yourself to me
Action: Thread closed.

Reason: PS is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.