Cold approached a woman today, thoughts about first date...

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was suppose to be on a tinder date today, but she flakes so I decided to hit on a cute waitress I saw on the way. I told her about going out tomorrow, and she seemed interested so I got her number.

Here is the thing. I will have a few buddies over from work, this has been planned for some time so we will drink and have a good time until we hit the club. I am not sure if it is wise to introduce her into this evening on our first "date" or chance to hangout.

Perhaps just meet her at the club but then again it is nearly impossible to talk there so one would just hope it gets to drunk kissing and dancing to escalate it further or it will be weird. There is also this option of taking her to the movies next week even though it is perhaps boring but at least only us 2. We dont have a dating culture in my country cause people are so shy up here closer to the North Pole so going to the movies is perhaps the only thing viable without getting a flake, even though one can grab some beers after which is kinda my move.

I already mentioned going out when I met her but is this a good idea for a first get together? I just wanna play it to my advantage as much as possible. Any good tips or experiences on this? Kinda need help fast

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
You're overthinking it. Just try to enjoy yourself and see how it goes.

All the pressure isn't on you to make it a fun time. She has to pull her weight also.

If you want to play to your advantage as much as possible then try to care less about the outcome than she does.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Her beauty is making me soft, she is one of the hottest girls I have seen lol. This is just another barrier I have to break through, beauty barrier.