Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached a chick last night. Had fvck me eyes, great vibe and chemistry I felt. Texted a little today, I asked when she was free next week and crickets.
I know the solution is make more approaches it what’s up with this behavior or is it 100 ****s pining for her attention?

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Set up a meet up today on an approach I did yesterday. Ghosted. I suggested a walk down a trail at first ( well known where I live, lot of traffic). She said we just met and didn’t feel comfortable being alone in the woods (we def wouldn’t be alone). At our first encounter we talked about a known breakfast spot so I said let’s go there and we can walk around before and talk. She still a no show. Haha wild.

Was out and made one approach later, bf who she lives with. Women have no morals. Let’s give it all away for free so I’m not alone. Guess it’s more of a stigma to be alone than anything else.

hope to be more active on here to keep my approaches up.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approaching is pointless these days. It's not the 50s. Women meet people via OLD and their social circle...randos on the street aren't taken seriously unless they're obviously externally exceptional.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached a chick the other day and she was acting as if she was over the moon I approached her. We exchanged numbers and she immediately texts me "hi hi" with hearts face emoji. Text her days later and we have a brief exchange, go for the date --> ghost.

Don't be surprised if you have great chemistry when meeting them and they ghost. It's standard female behavior.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women will give out their phone numbers with little to no thought. It's also a far easier method to reject a man by just not responding to his texts or calls then it is to reject right off the bat. Not saying this is the case for you, but if you are cold approaching a woman you are a stranger to her and she has no idea if you are crazy or not, so it's safer for her to just give a number than flat out reject. Side note, totally possible she's been entertaining other men and one of them hit her up that she has more priority towards and now you are nonexistent.

Sum it all up, I wouldn't worry about something like this and you shouldn't concern yourself over what some stranger female is thinking or feeling.

M

member160292

If they have the fvck you eyes, you better bang them the same day. Don't even try to go for the number.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached 1 today, she said I was ‘following her’ (we were in a store). I did see her a few times before that. I have to approach sooner….was deciding whether to do it or not (she was a 6/10).

There really isn’t any talent where I live and these approaches are few and far between. Like even if I go by the shops where I live I’d prob get two in an hour. Then I weigh that against doing something else more productive around my place.

I can’t really talk about it with my buddies cuz they’re either married or think what I’m doing in approaches is too wild.

Im divorced, two kids, 40 and don’t know if I’m reaching my end with this in my life. I don’t want a single mom, overweight or older female in my life at all. Really because this a volume thing and I don’t get the volume needed for success.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently made a thread about this. Unfortunately it didn't got as much traction, so I'll repost it here

As OP indicates, there is a major difference between the actual needs of men and women. Women seem to be satisfied with just the flirting( as in a endgoal) ,while we men obvisouly view flirting as just a starting point. Yet another reason why women have the upper hand in dating nowadays. Its like you try to sell her something that she doesn't really really want, while she doesn't wanna sell you a thing that you desperately need.

Yet we dont understand what and where it goes wrong .
Cold approaching is pointless these days. It's not the 50s. Women meet people via OLD and their social circle...randos on the street aren't taken seriously unless they're obviously externally exceptional.
Oke ,but then why is OLD dominated by men?(70 % on Tinder is men).

Imo because approach is a primal thing, and women find ways to be in positions where they will be approached. If we take a million people for example, that would mean there are 700k men on Tinder and 300K women. Where do the other 700k women go ?

Last edited:

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached 1 in the airport. Ended with, you’re ok with not seeing me again? (After she didn’t want to give me her number)She said yup. Sorry.
Before that it was a pretty goo convo.
Fast forward to in the plane, a petite Hispanic sits next to me. Had great convo the whole flight. Tried to get her number, she said no and jetted out the seat as soon as she could.

attention is the coin of the female realm. That’s all I got.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If you don't have a social circle and OLD isn't working out for you, what exactly are your options?

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approached a chick last night. Had fvck me eyes, great vibe and chemistry I felt. Texted a little today, I asked when she was free next week and crickets.
I know the solution is make more approaches it what’s up with this behavior or is it 100 ****s pining for her attention?
This is the point I made in the back and forth I had with another poster.

Look at what you said; "fvck me eyes, great vibe and chemistry".....all of that, and still got ghosted.

So basically, you wasted your time for nothing.

Under my "in and out" strategy, you waste less time and will never have that "all that, for NOTHING" sh!t going on.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most guys would rather do anything else than make the approach.
Still talking that social circle bullsh!t.

What if I aint attracted to none of the brawds in my social circle? Then what?

Just a sucka way of going about things, in my opinion.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't have a social circle and OLD isn't working out for you, what exactly are your options?
There are no other options. You'd have to approach strangers at that point. There are other forms of approaching strangers besides outside street/path/walking path game. There are nightlife venues, grocery stores, malls, bookstores, coffee shops, and gyms/fitness classes. There's also the co-ed sports league path, and that's a form of weak social circle game.

Meeting women through most hobbies/activities isn't a very sustainable effort for a lot of men.

Last edited:

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. Waste of time. What’s the ‘in and out’? I
The "in and out" method is, treat every cold approach like a bank robbery...but instead of trying to obtain money, you are trying to obtain phone numbers.

Bank robbers dont have time to go in there and perform magical tricks. No, they are in and out.

In:
Identify your target, get in there (approach her).

Out: Start with a compliment, ask for her number...get the number..and be OUT (part ways).

It should take no more than a minute.

Me: You cute. Are you single?

Her: I sure am.

Me: Bet. May I have your number...maybe I can treat you to dinner/movie?

Her: Ummm. Sure..

*I pulls out phone*

Me: Drop it on me

Her: 123-456-7891

Me: Gotchaaaa. Are you more of a talker or texter?

Her: Either one is fine with me.

*I begin to walk backwards*

Me: Aight cool, I will hit you up later. Have a good one, aight.

Her: You too.

Me: Later.

In and out.

Your boldness, swagger, confidence, and physical frame is ALL she needs to notice about you at this time...that should be enough to get you in and out.

You are supposed to be in and out so quick and so SMOOTH...she wont even know what hit her.

But she will be intrigued and impressed. But you gotta be smooth with it...give her something to be intrigued about.

Remember, she aint getting approached like that on a regular basis, so this is new territory for her..so that ALONE makes you stand out to her, for the better.

It workssss.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no other options. You'd have to approach strangers at that point. There are other forms of approaching strangers besides outside street/path/walking path game. There are nightlife venues, grocery stores, malls, bookstores, coffee shops, and gyms/fitness classes. There's also the co-ed sports league path, and that's a form of weak social circle game.

Meeting women through most hobbies/activities isn't a very sustainable for a lot of men.

Train sets lmao.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Train sets lmao.
I think that poster was trying to be ridiculous by mentioning train sets.

I'd like to share what has happened in my #1 hobby, which is tennis.

Tennis: Lifetime, this is the sport I've spent time the most time playing. This is my best sport and a sport where I have the greatest chance of demonstrating higher value (DHV). DHV is a fundamental of attraction-seduction. I started playing tennis prior to puberty and having interest in women. Despite tennis' reputation of being female friendly, it is a sausage fest, especially amongst the good players.

Tennis is not a great way to meet women in your 20s and 30s. At public courts, you will rarely see 2 women in their 20s/30s playing a singles match. Most attractive women in their 20s/30s at public courts are playing with their boyfriend, husband, brother, or some other male. At private courts, there usually isn't a great membership base of younger women. Private courts are often a good way to meet late 30s-early 50s year old women. Some divorcees and wives of rich men who are 40+ are known to take drills/lessons together and play doubles at private clubs.

While I have gotten dates from playing tennis, the number of dates I've gotten and the outcomes of these dates would not be a justification to play tennis.

There was an instance where I set up a date with a woman who was playing tennis with her female friends on the next court over from me once. This occurred at a public court. I needed to have some cold approaching skill in order to be able to do that. Fortunately, I had that skill. Anyway, she turned out to be a bad prospect. She turned out to be an annoying careerist chick who I went out with a couple of times without sex before I had to drop her for bad behavior. While that isn't the only date I've set up through playing tennis, that was one that stands out in my mind and had an element of cold approach.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was an instance where I set up a date with a woman who was playing tennis with her female friends on the next court over from me once. This occurred at a public court. I needed to have some cold approaching skill in order to be able to do that. Fortunately, I had that skill. Anyway, she turned out to be a bad prospect. She turned out to be an annoying careerist chick who I went out with a couple of times without sex before I had to drop her for bad behavior. While that isn't the only date I've set up through playing tennis, that was one that stands out in my mind and had an element of cold approach.
Bravo to you, bro. :up:

You got me beat there.

One of the most difficult things, in my experience, to do is; cold approaching women in a group (of two or more). I don't think I've had one successful experience with that.

Approaching a group of women is what I call "threading the needle", and this has been extremely difficult to do out in the field.

Perhaps you can PM me or share with us on the forum how you were able to pull it off.

I am here to learn, too.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the most difficult things, in my experience, to do is; cold approaching women in a group (of two or more). I don't think I've had one successful experience with that.
When doing approaches at bars/nightclubs, it is recommended to focus on women in groups of 3 or less. Larger groups of women simply are not serious about meeting men. A lot of men think the large bachelorette party group is worth their time when in reality it isn't. Most bachelorette parties are full of attention whorres and women who are not serious about the same night sex or finding someone for a date on a later night.

Doing approaches at bars is more group dependent. Even if you are approaching women in groups of 2-3, it is best to have one other male out with you. Approaching a set of 2 women is easier with 2 men than going out solo. Approaching a set of 3 women is easier with 2 men than going out solo. However, some men are not good as wings in bars. There are some men who can even be good friends and friends you want to keep in your life, but they are not useful as wings.

In non-bar approaching, women in groups of two or more can be difficult to stop. In general, I do my non-bar approaches alone and seek to approach women who are alone. I think that's a good idea. Whereas women almost never go to bars alone, it's possible to catch them alone in a non-bar setting. That's one of the key advantages of non-bar approaching.

Approaching a group of women is what I call "threading the needle", and this has been extremely difficult to do out in the field.

Perhaps you can PM me or share with us on the forum how you were able to pull it off.

I am here to learn, too.
That instance was a semi ususual occurrence. I saw a woman hitting around with 2 of her female friends on a next to mine. I was playing a competitive, recreational match with a male friend who is a dedicated tennis player, like I am. I made sure that the woman I was most physcially attracted to from that group of 3 noticed me. From that group of women, the most physically attractive woman was the best tennis player of the group. My male friend and tennis opponent was already in a long term relationship at that time. I made sure to stop play, talk to the woman as she noticed my play (and I noticed hers) and I started a conversation, got her number, and set up a date. I am sure the reason that this happened is because she saw my tennis skills and she could see that I had some reasonably good looks. I was disappointed that interaction didn't lead anywhere because we were both good tennis players, but she was acting careerist and flaky. It overall was not a pleasant interaction, but the initial approach and the setting of the date was good.