Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach tips

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier this week I was super depressed about life so I realized I need to change something. I have very little experience with women and I'm pretty insecure about it. Anyway, I started just saying "hi" to girls just walking around outside and they would say "Hi" back and I realized I could do more than this lol, but I've never really done a full-on cold approach. Any tips? I plan to avoid crowded bars due to COVID--mostly just random outdoor approaches (I live in a neighborhood with a lot of 18-24 year old girls). I need some of you guys to be accountable to so I can get more motivated to do this stuff
Approach the way you would having beat it rotten and nutted on her face. Indifference, aloof, nonchalant etc is key.

Hi is amateur hour but, you are doing it. Search online for the old Style life 30 day challenge. Its basic but a start. YouTube old rsd tyler 6 steps. I think its live on Elliott Hulse YouTube channel. Check it out. Read mystery method for the framework and a general idea but know its dated. The concept of 3sec rule, prrselection, and the general concepts are superb. The old rsd julien manifesto is solid too.

Lastly, get a life. Get money right. Lift. Have a marketable skill set you can take to the free market. You can do a boot camp to learn game faster. You can travel, go to events, and set yourself in environments where the types of women you want are frequently required. Its not just game, money lift but a combo of the above. Its living a life worth remembering. Don't piss away time chasing women. Do a handful of approaching everyday when out doing errands.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Approach the way you would having beat it rotten and nutted on her face. Indifference, aloof, nonchalant etc is key.

Hi is amateur hour but, you are doing it. Search online for the old Style life 30 day challenge. Its basic but a start. YouTube old rsd tyler 6 steps. I think its live on Elliott Hulse YouTube channel. Check it out. Read mystery method for the framework and a general idea but know its dated. The concept of 3sec rule, prrselection, and the general concepts are superb. The old rsd julien manifesto is solid too.

Lastly, get a life. Get money right. Lift. Have a marketable skill set you can take to the free market. You can do a boot camp to learn game faster. You can travel, go to events, and set yourself in environments where the types of women you want are frequently required. Its not just game, money lift but a combo of the above. Its living a life worth remembering. Don't piss away time chasing women. Do a handful of approaching everyday when out doing errands.
Lol been out getting women is the best time of life.

Pissing it away grinding making money doesn't seem worth it. Lol at all you guys who claim they are all making passive income of $100,000+ a year, year in and year out and able to go out gaming 7 nights a week for 30+ weeks of the year.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do plenty of cold approaches during the daytime. To mix it up, go do this to a cute foreign chick. Those ones were super into it and a lot more willing to open up on the spot. Easy rapport-building practice for the other cold approaches you've got lined up later. If whoever you've targeted turns you down for any reason, say to her in your own head: "Thanks for playing!" and move the f on after giving her your actual 'bye'!. That is the advantage of cold approaches, cutting down on wasted time and disinterest at a later date. You can gauge their vibe and interest level in person. Weed out the garbage on the spot as they fvck off to troll away on POF. A lot of my cold approaches were back in the day when I wasn't legally allowed to drink in bars yet, which helped me by the time that sh!t rolled around in college.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
A step by step approach works
Start asking random people for direction
Then the weather
From there have small platonic conversations with randoms

Do this enoughand you should be able to approach without much anxiety
From there all you need to do is some social calibration to see what works best for you