"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Cold approach tips

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Earlier this week I was super depressed about life so I realized I need to change something. I have very little experience with women and I'm pretty insecure about it. Anyway, I started just saying "hi" to girls just walking around outside and they would say "Hi" back and I realized I could do more than this lol, but I've never really done a full-on cold approach. Any tips? I plan to avoid crowded bars due to COVID--mostly just random outdoor approaches (I live in a neighborhood with a lot of 18-24 year old girls). I need some of you guys to be accountable to so I can get more motivated to do this stuff
Approach the way you would having beat it rotten and nutted on her face. Indifference, aloof, nonchalant etc is key.

Hi is amateur hour but, you are doing it. Search online for the old Style life 30 day challenge. Its basic but a start. YouTube old rsd tyler 6 steps. I think its live on Elliott Hulse YouTube channel. Check it out. Read mystery method for the framework and a general idea but know its dated. The concept of 3sec rule, prrselection, and the general concepts are superb. The old rsd julien manifesto is solid too.

Lastly, get a life. Get money right. Lift. Have a marketable skill set you can take to the free market. You can do a boot camp to learn game faster. You can travel, go to events, and set yourself in environments where the types of women you want are frequently required. Its not just game, money lift but a combo of the above. Its living a life worth remembering. Don't piss away time chasing women. Do a handful of approaching everyday when out doing errands.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Approach the way you would having beat it rotten and nutted on her face. Indifference, aloof, nonchalant etc is key.

Hi is amateur hour but, you are doing it. Search online for the old Style life 30 day challenge. Its basic but a start. YouTube old rsd tyler 6 steps. I think its live on Elliott Hulse YouTube channel. Check it out. Read mystery method for the framework and a general idea but know its dated. The concept of 3sec rule, prrselection, and the general concepts are superb. The old rsd julien manifesto is solid too.

Lastly, get a life. Get money right. Lift. Have a marketable skill set you can take to the free market. You can do a boot camp to learn game faster. You can travel, go to events, and set yourself in environments where the types of women you want are frequently required. Its not just game, money lift but a combo of the above. Its living a life worth remembering. Don't piss away time chasing women. Do a handful of approaching everyday when out doing errands.
Lol been out getting women is the best time of life.

Pissing it away grinding making money doesn't seem worth it. Lol at all you guys who claim they are all making passive income of $100,000+ a year, year in and year out and able to go out gaming 7 nights a week for 30+ weeks of the year.
 

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
I used to do plenty of cold approaches during the daytime. To mix it up, go do this to a cute foreign chick. Those ones were super into it and a lot more willing to open up on the spot. Easy rapport-building practice for the other cold approaches you've got lined up later. If whoever you've targeted turns you down for any reason, say to her in your own head: "Thanks for playing!" and move the f on after giving her your actual 'bye'!. That is the advantage of cold approaches, cutting down on wasted time and disinterest at a later date. You can gauge their vibe and interest level in person. Weed out the garbage on the spot as they fvck off to troll away on POF. A lot of my cold approaches were back in the day when I wasn't legally allowed to drink in bars yet, which helped me by the time that sh!t rolled around in college.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
A step by step approach works
Start asking random people for direction
Then the weather
From there have small platonic conversations with randoms

Do this enoughand you should be able to approach without much anxiety
From there all you need to do is some social calibration to see what works best for you
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top