"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Cold approach: radical impression

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
41
Location
Sweden
As others here I have openers about apparel or something else nearby, in cold approaches. I often get conversations, sometimes IG closure. However, I’ve noticed that even though thoughtful compliments of them is (periodically highly) appreciated, it’s as if the interaction merely is a daily conversation for them, and not more interesting than that.

I got the suggestion in Denmark to really “shake them up” in the approach, by making some kind of strong impression. I’m thinking here like “you would be great on your knees ;-)” or something else similarly frank. Something that leaves them breathless/positively shocked and intrigued to respond on IG/number closure. I guess those talking about Mode one, would agree.

I’m in Sweden, so there are perils with this. My example of line is perhaps not best.

Thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top