Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach: radical impression

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As others here I have openers about apparel or something else nearby, in cold approaches. I often get conversations, sometimes IG closure. However, I’ve noticed that even though thoughtful compliments of them is (periodically highly) appreciated, it’s as if the interaction merely is a daily conversation for them, and not more interesting than that.

I got the suggestion in Denmark to really “shake them up” in the approach, by making some kind of strong impression. I’m thinking here like “you would be great on your knees ;-)” or something else similarly frank. Something that leaves them breathless/positively shocked and intrigued to respond on IG/number closure. I guess those talking about Mode one, would agree.

I’m in Sweden, so there are perils with this. My example of line is perhaps not best.

Thoughts?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others here I have openers about apparel or something else nearby, in cold approaches. I often get conversations, sometimes IG closure. However, I’ve noticed that even though thoughtful compliments of them is (periodically highly) appreciated, it’s as if the interaction merely is a daily conversation for them, and not more interesting than that.

I got the suggestion in Denmark to really “shake them up” in the approach, by making some kind of strong impression. I’m thinking here like “you would be great on your knees ;-)” or something else similarly frank. Something that leaves them breathless/positively shocked and intrigued to respond on IG/number closure. I guess those talking about Mode one, would agree.

I’m in Sweden, so there are perils with this. My example of line is perhaps not best.

Thoughts?
You should definitely try it. Then report back in detail of how the interaction went.