Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Approach Lands Strong 8's #

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very cute girl with the body of a goddess walks in while Im talking with the register jockey at a gas station. She is unaware of me. I look over and shes hot. Dressed for work. She is a nurse. Couldnt see her face but I saw her badge pic. I say to register jockey. "Wow, this girl is stunning over here and she doesn't ever know it." I say this within obvious earshot of her. She is oblivious.

I leave. O well.

She follows me out and I hold the door. Keeps eye contact just a little to long and I say straight to her face as she walks by. "Wow. You're a knockout." Came off strong, and casual and totally genuine. Cause, it was. First thing I thought, and in the moment, I liked it.

She is so sweet about it. Blushes, says "OMG noooo. Thank you. Thank you."

We both smile wide and kinda laugh. She walks to her car and as we seperate I say " Youre not single too are ya" She Says coyley and warmly "Perhaps" "Why" I dont respond. Walk to my car a few feet away, open the door and get a pen and a matchbook of all things.

I walk towards her and she is peeking from behind the gas pump. Either checking out my ass or looking to see if I grabbed a weapon. I tell her, "Sorry,, phones dead. Long day." " You didn't think I wasn't going to ask you out did you ?" She is overly excited a little nervous and I introduce myself. She switches hands and shakes my hand. I kinda didn't expect that.

"So, HB whats your number?" With 0 hesitation, she gives it to me.

I give her a small neg. Then ask her about her ring. She shows it to me. I take her hand.

I tell her. "Thanks for being here tonight. I think you might have gave me some butterflies." (Yeah yeah, vibe was right.)

She says " Stop it now, Im blushing" Still sweet, still flirty, still blushing and boppy. But, she was right, I over did it. I still think it came across Casanova. Definitely confidant. Cutely rom-com. And although this went virtually perfectly, I lost a little frame, Im sure.

I tell her we will talk soon. She agrees.

So, I am mildly smitten, but I do enjoy how this went.

Games a little rusty, and although I dont need advice, Id love to hear some text ideas from you all. My message game seems to have improved, but it is a weak spot. I message with tons of girls all the time, but it is just not conducive to my personality. So, I get a little caught in my own head. Also, I would much prefer a call, got no issues with that on my end and it gives me no second thoughts to just call her, but, I have 2 dates this weekend on top of other overwhelming obligations. So, I am thinking a text exchange here and there might keep things a little warmer?? I couldn't possibly invite this chick out until at least next Sunday.

I also typically although not always, hate, waiting to text a girl I meet. I like to send a text within 24hrs max. ESPECIALLY on cold approaches. Yet, I also think a phone call is to, um, forward right away?

My Text thoughts.

"I loved embarrassing myself tonight. I loved embarrassing you even more."

"Writing your number on a matchbook felt so John Cusack. But I bet I kiss better."

"Justin. Save my number. Talk soon. or "Looking forward to meeting you again soon."

"You were a highlight in a very long day. Can I repay the favor next weekend?"

I hate em.

Thanks all.

Im not overthinking it. Im just interested in opinions of this. Like I said, I have plenty going on, Im just hopeful Ill get schooled a bit or maybe someones idea will get my own juices flowing.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple message:

do you always pick up extremely charming men at the gas station or was it my old spice deoderant working its magic once again

Or u could just be straight, enjoyed meeting you there...and ask her/joke about something you saw her doing or buying then shoot for the date after she answers

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's more important than what you say is that you had huge balls. Hold your frame and ask her out in a strong way.