Cold approach girl w/bf. Gives me her twin sister's #. Calls me player, lololol

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
some great wit in there, and honestly, i am surprised you are a virgin by the way you talk...but the first mistake you made was contacting her in the first place...i'm just saying why not go after other chicks you meet in person instead of getting handed off to some chick's sister?....that puts you in a desperate looking position immediately...guys with options don't do this and girls know that...IMO that is a big reason why she is talking down to you aside from being defensive..also, the way she is talking...getting sex is not worth that treatment...

^^This. My thoughts exactly, but you can keep Ƒuckin with her for entertainment purposes.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
What a royal b1tch but who cares. Make sure she doesnt break you down and maybe youll learn something :p or atleast bang her im curious to see where this goes ... keep us updated. and ^^^ Agreed, she does sound like a 16 year old. Not BPD but mental is for sure.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally don't know why you are wasting your time. To act like a witty little beootcchh is fine for a few minutes, but she is like this ALL the time it appears. Sounds exhausting. She sounds immature, stuck up, and she's a beotcch. Go after girls that at least have some grace, maturity, and elegance to them. Don't you want to spend your precious time on women that are decent human beings? Time and energy wasted imo.

This girl just sounds like a run through a car wash.

The fact that you are pursuing her like this, chasing her down through her sister, blows her head up even bigger so the next guy she meets and so on and so on she will be an even bigger beoottchh to. All you are doing is feeding her ego.

Don't feed beeoootcchesss ego's.

Igetit!

Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I personally don't know why you are wasting your time. To act like a witty little beootcchh is fine for a few minutes, but she is like this ALL the time it appears. Sounds exhausting.
Agreed.

Although I do give him props and all,as I was reading the convo,I kept waiting for the fluff/"****y-funny" stage to end and for something more real and normal to began....but it never did.

Even at the end when Sage told her goodnight,she went,"Night,punk@ss!",lol.

I don't have the patience to deal with all that. Right when she suggested FaceBook,things should have started transitioning from ****y-funny to a more MATURE comfort level.

She sounds immature, stuck up, and she's a beotcch. Go after girls that at least have some grace, maturity, and elegance to them. Don't you want to spend your precious time on women that are decent human beings? Time and energy wasted imo.
I agree. I don't even think it'd be worth sleeping with the girl having to go through all this nonsense.

His game has DRASTICALLY improved compared to how he was in the high school forums,he just needs to find BETTER TARGETS to use those skills on.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Woa...thx for all the feedback guys. Pos and neg.

zinc4 said:
but the first mistake you made was contacting her in the first place...i'm just saying why not go after other chicks you meet in person instead of getting handed off to some chick's sister?....that puts you in a desperate looking position immediately...guys with options don't do this and girls know that...IMO that is a big reason why she is talking down to you aside from being defensive..
Pardon my ego, but I have to disagree. I don't think it makes me look desperate at all. I think it makes me look like a BOSS because I had the balls to go up to a sexy employee at Forever 21 while she was working, hit on her, NOT be discouraged when she said she had a bf, and I get introduced to her twin sister instead. I have NO shame in going for what I want (vag1na).

Igetit! said:
:D :D :D

Yeah man, the THOUGHT of even telling a girl she looks pretty would make me break out in a nervous sweat :crackup: I also read some of my old high school thread the other day and some of your replies...I felt mixed reactions between banging my head on the wall and laughing hysterically :)

It really wasn't three years of growth that got me here today though. I want to say that 9 months ago, I was just as bad as three years ago. ALL of my improvement was done in the last 9 months when I got off my azz and started approaching, approaching, and approaching.

Wow. Can't believe this chick thought you were a player when in reality,you're a virgin.
Lol. That was the whole funny thing that made me want to post this thread haha.

Re: Calling. Good point. I was using guy logic instead of chick logic, that talking on the phone would be the quickest way to build some rapport (like an initial phone conversation for an interview). Forgot about using text to build up to the call.

SgtSplacker said:
Not for nothing but this girl better be smoking hot and I mean SMOKING.
Got pics for anyone who wants to see them in a pm :) She's not smoking, but pretty sexy for an asian. I'm generally not into asian girls, but I'd give her a 7. Guys who like asians would probably give her an 8.

cordon said:
feeding b1tch's ego, not wasting time on ****s, look for better targets
Well, I've got my reasons, and I don't consider this a waste of time at all.

First of all, I couldn't care less about feeding a b1tch's ego. B1tches will be b1tches, and I don't have any bitterness in me that leads me to want to knock them down or anything. Plus, of ALL the things AFC's will do to feed her ego, I HIGHLY doubt that a 20 year old college student pursuing her is very significant. Especially if she thinks he's a "player".

Second, my investment is very, very minimal right now. This was a cold approach. I've invested way more in cold approaches that turned out to be flat out rejections where I never even get a phone number. I've had 20 minute, 40 minute interactions with cold approaches, only to have them refuse to give me their number, or do so and never respond to me. My conversation with this girl's twin was about 5 minutes long. To me, 5 minutes and still getting a responsive phone number is pretty good.

Third, I TOTALLY AGREE this is not the kind of girl I want, and I REALLY enjoy girls who have some elegance, grace, and maturity about them. In fact, I enjoy "quality" girls so much that that's precisely the reason why I have to pursue this b1tch. I NEED to tweak my game right now, to move it away from romance and toward sex. With this girl, I'll have NO temptation to be romantic/nice, so I see it as the perfect chance for me to hash out my game a bit. Is it worth putting up w/her bullsh1t to get laid? EVEN for a virgin, probably not. But is it worth putting up with so I can improve myself and my game through this experience? FWCK YES. A DJ will weed through the trash, yes. But, I'm not there yet because I haven't pulled any weeds.

Life is life. I'll be honest, I don't have any better targets right now. But it's not from a lack of trying. This past week, I don't think there was a 24 hour span of time where I didn't do at least one cold approach. I'm working through the grind.

And someday, I'll get into social circle game. But right now, fwck that sh1t. I like flying solo.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Chipping away at her armor like you said, BB.

Figured I'd post some updates.

Sun 12/16 8:52pm By the seventh day Sageproduct had finished his work of creation; so He rested from all his work.
Mon 12/17 12:39pm Haha. What are you trying to tell me?
12:51 That Creation is tough work..how ya doin
6:30 Fine. What about you? Are you on break?
Tues 12/18 3:35pm Awesome I'm out of town for a few days. Holiday season baby
4:30 Lucky. Well, have fun punk!
5:20 Why am I a punk :(
7:30 Ever heard of term of endearment? At least in my book.
8:15 Awwwwe I never knew you were such a sweetheart
Sat 12/22 1:29pm There's this chick named Enn. I heard she's really cute but also a total pain in the @$$. How should I talk to her?
5:38 Be more descriptive. How is she a pain in the @$$? And why would you consider talking to her if she annoys the sh1t out of you?
Sun 12/23 8:59am Oh cmon don't take everything so seriously ;) big plans for xmas?
9:57 I guess you can't detect sarcasm. :). I'm just hanging out with my friends and family. You??
1:53pm Oo careful with textual sarcasm..my fam doesn't celebrate it so I'll be runnin around doin a couple things

So I decided I'm going to have people over for NYE...I made a fb event and invite 90 people, including this chick.

3:30 Asian gun fanatics: one of the more interesting breeds of ppl out there
3:59 Hello? Did you accidentally send me this random text?
4:02 Oh shoot. I meant to send that to Enn. Who is this?
4:03 I am Enn. Stop playing these mind games with me!!
4:04 Asian gun fanatics?
4:04 Yeah baby. Just got out of the gun range there were some strange asians rocking huge rifles
4:12 Haha. You're so odd.
4:12 Gun range? Interesting hobby. You must have some pent up anger you want to release. Anyways, thanks for the invite punk. I might go and bring my twin. We'll see....
4:14 Odd indeed. I hope you're odd too so that together we'd be...EVEN

[yes sosuavers, i DID just use a 2nd grade level math joke on a chick.]

4:18 I'm not odd. I'm just different. I'm one of a kind.
4:18 Even? Lets not get ahead of ourselves. Sageproduct, we both know I'm above you. Haha. Jk
4:53 You totally missed my math joke there. Its ok. If you prove yourself a worthy cook then I won't break up with you :p
5:13 Odd? Even? You're so lame! You need better material.
5:14 You would only stay with me for my cooking skills. Typical Asian. This could never work out. You're a sexist, egomaniacal jack@$$. :)
5:17 Its absolutely adorable that you try so hard to insult me

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is good with this idle texting? Your using text as a crutch not realizing this messes up your game.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
What is good with this idle texting? Your using text as a crutch not realizing this messes up your game.
Patience here brother. Remember, this chick and I have never even met in person. I couldn't just call her up and demand that she go on a 1-on-1 date with me. No attractive woman would agree to that. Instead, I have to use the phone to build her investment in me until she's comfortable enough to meet me in person.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right about building some comfort, but you have to find a balance between moving in too quick and taking too long. I think you've been texting her for some time now, I'd wait until a day or two after Christmas and then set something up - no use drawing this out too long.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Patience here brother. Remember, this chick and I have never even met in person. I couldn't just call her up and demand that she go on a 1-on-1 date with me. No attractive woman would agree to that. Instead, I have to use the phone to build her investment in me until she's comfortable enough to meet me in person.

No, you can call her and chop up some game with her. Make her comfortable with you then ask for the date.

BadNews

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he could fvck her. She's slowly showing less and less attitude towards him. As soon as logistically possible you need to set a date - assuming she doesn't come to your party.

I met a girl this summer who was pretty icy after the night I met her. Not QUITE to this level...but still b!tchy as hell. Shes a flight attendant, and whenever she's in town now I get my d!ck wet! ...granted I met her in person and slept with her the night I met her, so it's a little different situation. I broke through her b!tch barrier, and now she's like putty in my hand. Actually kind of a sweet girl haahah!

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
You're right about building some comfort, but you have to find a balance between moving in too quick and taking too long. I think you've been texting her for some time now, I'd wait until a day or two after Christmas and then set something up - no use drawing this out too long.
I'm in no rush, I have next to zero investment in this chick. Still working on calibrating a girl's interest and nature through the phone game. If you noticed in my previous post, I'm throwing a New Year's Eve party. Looks like a 70% chance that she'll show.

No, you can call her and chop up some game with her. Make her comfortable with you then ask for the date.
Well I was originally gonna say that I have tried to call her, and that she refused to pick up because there wasn't enough comfort yet.

But I have to say, there probably is enough comfort now for her to talk to me on the phone. Guess I'll call her up sometime in the next couple days to increase the chances that she shows up. To be honest, I've been so preoccupied with other things the last few weeks that I haven't given more thought to her other than to shoot her some texts here and there.

BadNews said:
Good to hear man! We'll see how this plays out.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not doing bad, but I agree with everyone else that you need to cool it on the texting. You are txting her to death. She's responding well now, but every minute that goes by WITHOUT you escalating (meeting up, etc), her IL is dropping. It's good that you are going to see her at a party, that should show her you exist outside of SMS. I am only giving this advice bc ive been in this position. I was texting a girl (who I was also seeing in real life) really frequently, but I thought I was doing great being really witty/clever CF etc and she was responding well. But, I never escalated in REAL life, so she started to respond coldly to texts. What these girls are doing is letting you flirt via text while waiting for you to take action in real life. If you don't soon, you lose. Those who wait masterbate.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
I like what is going on here, I mean even if he does not hit it he still approached a chick and had her give him her twin sisters number. There is nothing wrong with that, now he is talking **** to a chick he's never via text and it is quite hilarious. Not only that but she is regularly responding. To top it off there is no real investment here, so all you guys hating on this are ****ing retarded. If anything it was all in good fun and I am to assume this is not the only female to which you are speaking?

I am assuming this chick is from the city because she act's like a Chicago broad.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
To top it off there is no real investment here, so all you guys hating on this are ****ing retarded.
I think this is the wrong way to look at things.

1) In the same light, there shouldn't be any real investment with ANY girl at this stage of the process.

2) It's practice, right? You practice like you play. So, always be going towards the end goal, no matter where you begin from.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
using the i have nothing to lose and i don't have anything invested in her is no less of a buffer than saying she probbaly has a boyfriend or she's too hot for me to approach.

you are making excuses for not esculating.

this is like that scene in boiler room where they all have to go around and call all these ****ty sales leads and they never expect anyone to want to buy anything so seth is making the calls and going through the motions and he's getting good but he doesn't have anything invested in it, but then he calls the guy in the midwest the doctor or whatever and he's very interested. you know at that point, the practice is over. she's past the point of practicing she's now shown you that she's open to being gamed, if you have enough game.

in other words, you saying you have nothing invested is just an ego protection method becuase you don't want to take it personally if she rejects you. I agree yeah at first if you get the number and she just won't talk to you, that's oe thing but this girl has talked to you for 2 weeks. she's interested.of course she's not going to confess her undying love for you via text when you've never seen her but she's ovbiously interested in the idea of a guy with enough balls to contact the twin sister of a girl he cold approached. the only quesiton is now can you convert this into a sale.

in other words, this is your current stale problem you have right now; you aren't doing what you were doing to orginally peak her interest. you are waiting for some tale tell sign of attraciton, her saying yeah you sound like an interesting guy i want to meet up with you, but that's not what peaked her interest in you in the first place. the sargeproduct that contacted her at first could give 2 ****s if she was visablaly interested or not he was ThAT confident in himself. the sargeproduct who is talking to her now is looking for air traffic control signals of attraciton. that's what's gonna turn her off.

the mistake you are making is ASKING her to do antyhing. don't ask, tell her what the **** she is going to do rather she likes it or not. that's what you did when you first talked to her.. girl you are going to talk to me and you are going to like me and that's that. that peaked her interest. now you are hoping she shows up. you can't just cut it off like that. tell the broad she is going to come to your party and don't back down regardless of what she says. if she gives you any **** tell her that you are giving her an opproutnyt and if she passes it up you're done messing with her. she'll come if for anything to see what all the fuss is about. you have to remember, men's biggest fear is not getting the girl of their dreams, women's biggest fear is missing out on the man of their dreams. she will come just for that sole reaosn. you have to know how to play on that.

you shoudn't have anything invested in any of them. it's all a game but don't say that this "doesn't count". it does. now it does.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
backbreaker said:
using the i have nothing to lose and i don't have anything invested in her is no less of a buffer than saying she probbaly has a boyfriend or she's too hot for me to approach.

you are making excuses for not esculating.

this is like that scene in boiler room where they all have to go around and call all these ****ty sales leads and they never expect anyone to want to buy anything so seth is making the calls and going through the motions and he's getting good but he doesn't have anything invested in it, but then he calls the guy in the midwest the doctor or whatever and he's very interested. you know at that point, the practice is over. she's past the point of practicing she's now shown you that she's open to being gamed, if you have enough game.

in other words, you saying you have nothing invested is just an ego protection method becuase you don't want to take it personally if she rejects you. I agree yeah at first if you get the number and she just won't talk to you, that's oe thing but this girl has talked to you for 2 weeks. she's interested.of course she's not going to confess her undying love for you via text when you've never seen her but she's ovbiously interested in the idea of a guy with enough balls to contact the twin sister of a girl he cold approached. the only quesiton is now can you convert this into a sale.

in other words, this is your current stale problem you have right now; you aren't doing what you were doing to orginally peak her interest. you are waiting for some tale tell sign of attraciton, her saying yeah you sound like an interesting guy i want to meet up with you, but that's not what peaked her interest in you in the first place. the sargeproduct that contacted her at first could give 2 ****s if she was visablaly interested or not he was ThAT confident in himself. the sargeproduct who is talking to her now is looking for air traffic control signals of attraciton. that's what's gonna turn her off.

the mistake you are making is ASKING her to do antyhing. don't ask, tell her what the **** she is going to do rather she likes it or not. that's what you did when you first talked to her.. girl you are going to talk to me and you are going to like me and that's that. that peaked her interest. now you are hoping she shows up. you can't just cut it off like that. tell the broad she is going to come to your party and don't back down regardless of what she says. if she gives you any **** tell her that you are giving her an opproutnyt and if she passes it up you're done messing with her. she'll come if for anything to see what all the fuss is about. you have to remember, men's biggest fear is not getting the girl of their dreams, women's biggest fear is missing out on the man of their dreams. she will come just for that sole reaosn. you have to know how to play on that.

you shoudn't have anything invested in any of them. it's all a game but don't say that this "doesn't count". it does. now it does.
Fvck those last two paragraphs hit home. +1 for bolded line