“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Cold Approach failed before it even started.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I never understand this sort of talk. Engaging people socially is not fun and enjoyable, so how would one "engage someone for one's own fun and enjoyment"? And when they simply walk right past you, they're the one who just judged whether anything exists to further pursue.
What!? Talking to people can be highly entertaining
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Hi guys,

So today I was working at a cafe shop (there's no lockdown or social distance whatsoever where I'm from) when I noticed at least two cuties (at least 7 in my standard), and I wanted to find a good opportunity to approach them, when there will be less people for example.

But when there was really less people, and at least one of them saw me looking at her, I was freezing in terror by the sheer thought of simply walking towards them and start a conversation. Mind you, I had plates in the past before, on Tinder and similar platforms, I got phone number from chicks share an elevator with me, I had no problems cracking jokes and asking for phone numbers from the girls at the barbershop...

A long time ago, I literally GAVE myself an order to approach at least one girl I find cute everywhere I go and ask for her number.

Looking back, all the times I was succesful was when I started the conversation with them naturally and outcome-independently, I did not for once thought about asking them out or asking for their phone numbers, I just wanted to have a fun conversation with a woman.

But this time, I was terrified of getting rejected. The said ORDER I gave myself became a burden, a pressure to great to handle, so I failed before I even started. I was literally terrified.

As much embarrased as this ugly experience made me (I'm still feeling like a beta pile of sh!t right now), I just thought it might be of useful to you guys. Thanks for reading. Cheers.
Just go up them and say:
"Would you like any coffee, biscuits... sperm?"
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Thanks for all the input guys. Today I went to a drug store and managed to asked the cute cashier girl for her phone number. She hesitated at first saying "I'm gonna give you the number of the other cashier who works the morning shift instead" to which I replied: "Why would I want her number when I want YOUR number"? And hand her my phone so she can put in her number herself - and she did, with a smile.

Never felt this better guys. :cool:
 
Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I never understand this sort of talk. Engaging people socially is not fun and enjoyable, so how would one "engage someone for one's own fun and enjoyment"? And when they simply walk right past you, they're the one who just judged whether anything exists to further pursue.
How are you doing with women?
 

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Thanks for all the input guys. Today I went to a drug store and managed to asked the cute cashier girl for her phone number. She hesitated at first saying "I'm gonna give you the number of the other cashier who works the morning shift instead" to which I replied: "Why would I want her number when I want YOUR number"? And hand her my phone so she can put in her number herself - and she did, with a smile.

Never felt this better guys. :cool:
She's not going out with you, but you handled it like a boss :) :up:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Charm2K

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
116
Thanks for all the input guys. Today I went to a drug store and managed to asked the cute cashier girl for her phone number. She hesitated at first saying "I'm gonna give you the number of the other cashier who works the morning shift instead" to which I replied: "Why would I want her number when I want YOUR number"? And hand her my phone so she can put in her number herself - and she did, with a smile.

Never felt this better guys. :cool:
Damn , iam so proud of you man! What a comeback! GO GO GO!!!
 
Top