Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Approach failed before it even started.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You engage them for your own fun and enjoyment without expectation of any outcome. During the process, you make a determination as to whether or not you’d like to pursue something further.
I never understand this sort of talk. Engaging people socially is not fun and enjoyable, so how would one "engage someone for one's own fun and enjoyment"? And when they simply walk right past you, they're the one who just judged whether anything exists to further pursue.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understand this sort of talk. Engaging people socially is not fun and enjoyable, so how would one "engage someone for one's own fun and enjoyment"? And when they simply walk right past you, they're the one who just judged whether anything exists to further pursue.
What!? Talking to people can be highly entertaining

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

So today I was working at a cafe shop (there's no lockdown or social distance whatsoever where I'm from) when I noticed at least two cuties (at least 7 in my standard), and I wanted to find a good opportunity to approach them, when there will be less people for example.

But when there was really less people, and at least one of them saw me looking at her, I was freezing in terror by the sheer thought of simply walking towards them and start a conversation. Mind you, I had plates in the past before, on Tinder and similar platforms, I got phone number from chicks share an elevator with me, I had no problems cracking jokes and asking for phone numbers from the girls at the barbershop...

A long time ago, I literally GAVE myself an order to approach at least one girl I find cute everywhere I go and ask for her number.

Looking back, all the times I was succesful was when I started the conversation with them naturally and outcome-independently, I did not for once thought about asking them out or asking for their phone numbers, I just wanted to have a fun conversation with a woman.

But this time, I was terrified of getting rejected. The said ORDER I gave myself became a burden, a pressure to great to handle, so I failed before I even started. I was literally terrified.

As much embarrased as this ugly experience made me (I'm still feeling like a beta pile of sh!t right now), I just thought it might be of useful to you guys. Thanks for reading. Cheers.
Just go up them and say:
"Would you like any coffee, biscuits... sperm?"

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys. Today I went to a drug store and managed to asked the cute cashier girl for her phone number. She hesitated at first saying "I'm gonna give you the number of the other cashier who works the morning shift instead" to which I replied: "Why would I want her number when I want YOUR number"? And hand her my phone so she can put in her number herself - and she did, with a smile.

Never felt this better guys. :cool:

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you doing with women?

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys. Today I went to a drug store and managed to asked the cute cashier girl for her phone number. She hesitated at first saying "I'm gonna give you the number of the other cashier who works the morning shift instead" to which I replied: "Why would I want her number when I want YOUR number"? And hand her my phone so she can put in her number herself - and she did, with a smile.

She's not going out with you, but you handled it like a boss :) :up:

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you doing with women?
Most of them walk right past me when I cold approach, as I mentioned. The answer thus is "not well", as cold approach is most of my game right now. (I thought that would've been obvious, but I suppose that I didn't state that most of my game was cold-approach-based.)

I don't want to hijack the OP's thread and make it about me personally, though; maybe we could take this to PM?

Charm2K

Don Juan
Reaction score

Damn , iam so proud of you man! What a comeback! GO GO GO!!!