Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Approach caught on tape

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a loser, i find all these PUAs to be completely pathetic.

What was that hug? it looked like he was patting her down for weapons. :confused:
This is very bizzare. Perfect for the next Borat movie... very nice! how much?

I'd like Wyldfire's take on what that poor girl was thinking.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the actual fvck was that?! it was so awkward and unnatural. Stupid, weird old loser. I feel sorry for him.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
The Juan and only said:
What the actual fvck was that?! it was so awkward and unnatural. Stupid, weird old loser. I feel sorry for him.
I agree, except I don't feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for the girl who had to put up with him for 9 minutes.

She repeatedly called him "weird" and had the most stand-offish body language possible. The guy just would not get a clue. It was painful to watch. Is that guy supposed to a PUA teacher??

Reaction score
best cold approaches - Keys to the VIP

but youtube took all of those down

anybody got links to those??

(btw, BEST way to learn is do it yourself)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what itl looks like when you dedicate yourself to speed seduction.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know, I've been doing a lot of cold approaches lately, number-closed a nice Jewish girl today. These cold approaches by "PUA"s make me feel much more sure of myself. Hey, if that's how they do it, my approaches own. He has a lot of self-confidence and it showed so major props to the man.

smith25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone have any links of actual PUAs who know what they are doing, so that people can learn by example?

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop watching video clips of other dudes cold approaching hot babes, it will only make matters worse, do it yourself and you will eventually learn how to succeed at it.

Chase Dat Skuht

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the whole idea of going out sarging is stupid. Going out to socialize and go clubbing, and approachng cuties along the way makes sense though. Idk, it seems like this PUA stuff focuses too much on techniques and stuff, kind of bugs me. Maybe its just not my style... I'm more into natural stuff

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do people think getting girls is some crap that has to be super smooth. From what I could see and hear (barely could hear) it seems like he plowed it and I don't know about you guys but his kino was ok. So longs she knows what type of interaction it will be, only chodes sit back and don't kino.

The only thing I can really say is he can Plow and he is pretty unreactive. He seems like a guy who is probably pulling chicks, even though he could use some calibration.

Would've been better to have a clearer audio.