Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coke and American women.............

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Coke is truly the ideal aphrodisiac. I can still recall this blonde bimbo that was a FB, her and I were changing positions for some anal. She was bent over on my couch and I was lubing her back door. She seemed more preoccupied with hitting the pipe in between missionary and doggy.

Other than that I have no use for it..

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the past decade (I guess they still do now), breezers and pre-mixed drinks were the common usage by the teen-aged and young female population.
that was a serious health issue in Australia and UK. The australian government even raised tax on those drinks to curb teen drinking but young people are, instead, now increasing or even maximizing the amount of alcohol they consume at the lowest cost possible.

Young Women May Be Drinking Heavily To Get Attention Of Opposite Sex as an article says here :
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090309140654.htm

"Our research suggests women believe men find excessive drinking sexually attractive and appealing, but it appears this is a giant misperception."
Thats the same with coke. As you can get it (for cheap) pretty easily nowadays.
Drug is not a matter of guys or rich people anymore.

Women like the illegal side and the thrill it gives. Moreover they dont fear men. Just go in clubs or private parties. Drug is everywhere.

cheers

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me...that the only chicks you can get with this drug are COKE HO'S.

If that's what you want...no problem. Sounds easy enough...:yawn:

Make sure you get some pure stuff that hasn't been stepped on...i hear that stuff is dangerous.

OH YEAH...better make sure there are no witnesses either. :wave:
If someone sees you giving Coke to some chick and something happens...lOOK OUt....you have just created hugh Liability upon yourself...MAYBE some jail time too.
:confused:

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
white sox bill said:
Coke is truly the ideal aphrodisiac. I can still recall this blonde bimbo that was a FB, her and I were changing positions for some anal. She was bent over on my couch and I was lubing her back door. She seemed more preoccupied with hitting the pipe in between missionary and doggy.

Other than that I have no use for it..
Hitting the pipe? sounds like u were freebasing my man.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was banging this chick that was into coke for short time. These girls are all the same, they are all liars, they're shady, and don't care about anything but themselves.

Good lay though.

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woa...good catch.

I would stay away from that Chit....Wow!

dark god said:

Last edited:

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dark god said:
The key word in my sentence was SHE was hitting the pipe, not me. She was smoking crack. The very worst I ever did was the powder. That was bad enough. Thank God I haven't touched that crap for many yrs

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's funny you would think that becuase coke makes girls want to ****, that crack would just make girls want to **** MORE.. that's common sense rationale becuase it's extremely potent. umm. no.

When on crack the last thing you want to do is ****. you will **** if it means getting more crack, but no woman I know takes a hit of dope and looks to suck some guy off.

also, i've jacked off 10 hours straight on the pipe. just won't / can't nut.

imagine spending 2-3 grand over a couple of days and not even being able to nut. worse feeling on earth when you come down