Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cognitive dissonance

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm 39 and been hanging with someone 19 years younger than me for the last month. She is a hot black girl prone to wearing tight tank tops and boy shorts that show off that sweet ass, and she always smells heavenly. We fooled around to 3rd base on the night we met, and since then the only time we didn't have sex was our first real date, which we were kinda role playing normal people who didn't do that - raised the sexual tension to 11. Since then it has been pure ****ing hedonism. She spends weekends at my place. Within minutes of getting there it looks like a clothes explosion. We alternate smoking blunts naked on the couch watching movies/playing PS to mad makeout sessions then back to the bedroom. My nuts have never been so drained. We clicked on a sexual physical level and have been surprised on how much we have in common in our regular lives, outside of the age difference. We have been steadily drawing closer together with very little of the sappy talk, it's just been a given as we spend more and more time together that we have a thing developing.

So what is the problem? **** our age difference in my opinion is as wide as the grand canyon. I'm a nice family guy (divorced) with partial custody of my kids and not used to things like getting handjobs while at the drive thru at Taco Bell (that little exhibitionist haha). Nor have I ever been an occasional partaker of the herb but she smokes em like cigarettes. I feel that a "nice, responsible" guy like me should be looking for the "norm."

In her words and actions I can tell she is drawing closer to me but my nagging ego/superego tells me do not put my heart on the line because this thing is fleeting and bound to crash. But I can feel my attraction growing - and it seems inevitible that I will end up falling for her. Should I throw caution to the wind and just go for it and let what will happen happen?? Should I even give a damn about what other people think? My ex wife and friend is already giving me a hard time from hell about dating someone nearly half my age (she does not know my girl's real age but has a pretty damn good idea).

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thing is fleeting and bound to crash.

True, but enjoy it while you can. There are other 19 y/o girls to replace her after this one flakes. As soon as she sees you wanting some kind of serious commitment, the relationship will not be fun to her any more.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly. I'll tell you the same thing I'd tell a 20 y.o. guy having mad sex with a 39 y.o. MILF - enjoy it for what it is and while it lasts, and do so responsibly (i.e. condoms), because it wont (and probably shouldn't) last for long. The more elusive you are the more she'll chase and the moment you show any sign of becoming emotionally involved it's done. Also, you're the senior partner in this - smoking herb is fine, once, on a special occasion and PS is a nice distraction once in a while, but if you appear to be little more than an older version of what she's probably already used with guys her own age you'll get real old real quick. You're probably the first "older guy" she's ever banged, so keep in mind there's a novelty aspect to all of it for her too.

MaddXMan said:
My ex wife and friend is already giving me a hard time from hell about dating someone nearly half my age (she does not know my girl's real age but has a pretty damn good idea).
Oh? You don't say? Let their imaginations work for you, not against you. I could go into some long diatribe about why they'd do so, but do you really need me to? And do you think either would do anything different if they were in a similar situation? Enjoy yourself, this is as good as it gets, you got a shot at some good experiences in this one at 39, bravo. Just remember to get off the rollercoaster when it comes to a stop. There are ways you can make it last a bit longer, but know that it's going to end eventually.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bang the hell out of that pu$$y, but understand that the more time you spend with her the harder the fall is gonna be. Gotta love that tight young ass....

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not throw caution to the wind and just enjoy the experience ....

all of life is a risk ! ! !

:rockon:

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Bang the hell out of that pu$$y
Done! And I'm doing it right, hard and aggressive.

Lol, that's why this is such a trip, and why I titled the post cognitive dissonance. I'm doing sh!t that's completely out of character for me. I'm a white bread middle class suburban guy and I have a woman who calls me Daddy rofl. Feels weird (really weird!) but I'm just rolling with it ya know? That's not even my lovemaking style, but she brings it out in me.

Thanks for the replies, I'm taking it all in!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And don't feel a damn bit guilty about fukking a younger chick, regardless of the sh!t you will get from some people.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she have an older sister for me ? I can be in Nth America in 30 hours..
Did you get the chicken burritos at TB ?

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Does she have an older sister for me ? I can be in Nth America in 30 hours..
Did you get the chicken burritos at TB ?
No sibs but her mom is 45. :cool:

I got the spicy chicken burrito! How'd you know?!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MaddXMan said:
...In her words and actions I can tell she is drawing closer to me but my nagging ego/superego tells me do not put my heart on the line because this thing is fleeting and bound to crash. But I can feel my attraction growing - and it seems inevitible that I will end up falling for her. ...
Out of curiosity, do you typically feel this way for women at any age after seeing them for a month?

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i was 27 and she was 19 and lived with me. worst idea ever. i loved the girl but way too much emotional ****. i would come home from seeing patients and she was asking if i was cheating on her cause i didnt answer her texts. maybe with the right girl...def not with my mine. id say hit it a few times and move on dont fall in love

MaddXMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Out of curiosity, do you typically feel this way for women at any age after seeing them for a month?
No. And I'm not feeling love, I just like having her around and the fact that the usual paradigm has been completely turned on it's head. I can get too caught up in what is supposed to the the "normal course of things" so it's cool to be doing something shall we say unconventional. Some day the old practical self will kick in and things will be less fun, but for now..........

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey MaddX - can you fix me up with her Mom?
Maybe we can all go get some drive-thru at TB ?
Kind of like a double date !
My passport is around here somewhere .

Yep -those chicken burritos are worth going out for, huh ?

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha Ha, good situation to be in.

As for age differences... I've recently noticed that when it comes to the lesbian and gay community (usually lesbian moreso), age differences are often ignored. My roomie is a lesbian, and is currently dating a 37 year old. The other night, we went out to the local gay bar to see a drag show (funny sh*t). We get there, she introduces me to this woman that she'd been set up with a year ago. My roomie is 23, this woman is 38, and ugly as f*ck. We laugh, then this cute little youngster comes up and kisses this ugly oldie... they're DATING. Yipes.

We both laugh. A minute later, we bump into another one of my roomie's older friends, 45 she is. We're all chatting, she's hilarious, a big bull-dyke type, and this gorgeous curvy thing wearing all black and a choker walks up and hugs her. I'm like "oh no, not AGAIN"... but this woman says "this is my daughter Sandy, she's 19". LOL! We all talk, I'm kind of staring at this chick because she's absolutely adorable. After a couple of hours I leave, wanting to go to a straight bar... and Sandy's standing out there smoking. We start to chat, she mentions that she'd HOPED I was straight, we get to doing some serious making out/groping. Panting, she whines that she wants to get some... but needs to go back to her mom's with her that night and is leaving for up north the next morning. She won't be back for two months.

D'OH!!!!!! Nice timing, Smoothie. Anyhow, we continue to make out in front of the gay bar (getting a couple of funny looks). I get her facebook (this thing rules, BTW) for "later" and it's done.

Interestingly... when her ride comes out of the bar (not her mom, who had already left) it's the other old lady/young hottie couple, and they don't even bat an eye that the two of us are going at it.

It seems to me that the g/l community is a whole lot more forgiving in general.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a doomed relationship imo. I would appreciate it purely on a physical level.
If it becomes more than a physical relationship for you, I can almost guarantee
heartache, suffering, and pain.

"these feelings are eternal, for as long as they last..."

-Dean Wareham

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
It seems to me that the g/l community is a whole lot more forgiving in general.
Absolutely. That's one of the things I respect most about the gay community.

A lot of people could take lessons.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is the relationship doomed? yes.

but hey, who cares, we are all doomed in life. ;)

thats something i've come to realize as i get older. just how fleeting our time here is. and just how improbable it is to ever really feel satiated with life.

all the things you want, when you get them, they don't fill the void for very long. just look at all the folks who got everything - an endless list of celebrities - who once they get it destroy it. and they do this because it doesn't satiate them ultimately - it doesn't bring them serenity or peace.

this is the very nature of life, to constantly keep you hungry so that you'll stay in motion.

so enjoy this 19 year old. but at the same time stay aware - keep your eyes open for other vines to swing to.

dont do the afc thing and make her the center of your life. because when it ends you'll crash. make sure you have some other vines to jump towards.

as for what other peopel think. who cares. the last thing you ever want is to die one day thinking 'damn, i didn't do x, y, or z because i was too worried about what othe rpeopel thought."