Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coffee and statutory rape?

casanova_goat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the past few months, I've eyed this fine piece of arse who is a member of the gym at which I am a personal trainer. She periodically comes in and at one point I thought she may have eye f__ me. Well, yesterday I was sitting in a local coffeeshop drawing and she walked in then began sketching as well. I went up to her table and introduced myself and mentioned that she went to my gym. Immediately she asked me my age and then she told me hers. I choked on my coffee once she uttered 16. To avoid further awkwardness, I made an effort to smoothly wind down the conversation before extricating myself from it. I knew she was quite a bit younger than I am but I figured she was 19/20 -- college aged.

She asked me what I was drawing and I said she could take a look if she wanted to. We walked over to my table and she liked my work. I said "Well it was nice meeting you. I would have asked you out but you're way too young to me" then she said something to the effect "well, maybe when I'm legal."

She retreated to her table and I went back to work. A short while later, while she was leaving, she came up to my table and said "It was nice meeting you, do you mind if I got your number so we could keep in contact?" I gave her my number, what the hell. She is going to be a senior in High School and has either a late-Summer or Fall birthday. 17 is the age of consent here in New York but neither 16 nor 17 is morally palatable to me. I'm 33 and, within the last year, I have gotten more attention from high school chicks than I ever have in my life. Why couldn't I have this in high school?

How would you guys play this? Obviously I wouldn't touch her so long as she is 16. But even at 17 it would feel wrong, though by the rule of law I could. But, as much as I hate to admit it, I find her physically attractive (she looks older) and, all signs seem to indicate, she is attracted to me.

casanova_goat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude laws are laws man. Follow them but as soon as its legal i would pound that out and not even think twice about it. Are you kidding me? Lol
lol well that's a good way to look at it. I don't know when she will be legal though. Yesterday I said, "oh so you have a late-Summer or Fall birthday" to which she said "yeah." If she doesn't become legal 'til like November, the opportunity may pass. The age of consent is 16 in every other New England state, plus the great state of New Jersey.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder about things like this. What if you have sex with her across the border in some other state? Would it be statutory rape then?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the past few months, I've eyed this fine piece of arse who is a member of the gym at which I am a personal trainer. She periodically comes in and at one point I thought she may have eye f__ me. Well, yesterday I was sitting in a local coffeeshop drawing and she walked in then began sketching as well. I went up to her table and introduced myself and mentioned that she went to my gym. Immediately she asked me my age and then she told me hers. I choked on my coffee once she uttered 16. To avoid further awkwardness, I made an effort to smoothly wind down the conversation before extricating myself from it. I knew she was quite a bit younger than I am but I figured she was 19/20 -- college aged.

She asked me what I was drawing and I said she could take a look if she wanted to. We walked over to my table and she liked my work. I said "Well it was nice meeting you. I would have asked you out but you're way too young to me" then she said something to the effect "well, maybe when I'm legal."

She retreated to her table and I went back to work. A short while later, while she was leaving, she came up to my table and said "It was nice meeting you, do you mind if I got your number so we could keep in contact?" I gave her my number, what the hell. She is going to be a senior in High School and has either a late-Summer or Fall birthday. 17 is the age of consent here in New York but neither 16 nor 17 is morally palatable to me. I'm 33 and, within the last year, I have gotten more attention from high school chicks than I ever have in my life. Why couldn't I have this in high school?

How would you guys play this? Obviously I wouldn't touch her so long as she is 16. But even at 17 it would feel wrong, though by the rule of law I could. But, as much as I hate to admit it, I find her physically attractive (she looks older) and, all signs seem to indicate, she is attracted to me.
You didn't do anything wrong. I wouldn't touch her, though, unless you're 100% sure she's legal. I would be safe and wait until 18. Angry parents will do anything to throw your arse in jaim for "messing" with their "little angel."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't do anything wrong. I wouldn't touch her, though, unless you're 100% sure she's legal. I would be safe and wait until 18. Angry parents will do anything to throw your arse in jaim for "messing" with their "little angel."
You'll need official I'd and or birth certificate cutting that close.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not an issue for me, as I'm 'hands off' anyway. Besides she may have older sisters or friends...they always have friends!:D

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young hos smash older men all the time, its not even a big deal to me cuz I've seen it so often. People just don't talk about it. I knew a girl who was 16, living with a 29 yr old dude getting pounded out. Older men know how to talk to women and aren't all over them constantly trying to touch them like young guys do. Look at the age of consent in other countries, some of them are like 13. I'm not saying any of this is right... I'm just saying these hos gon choose, period. Ain't no age limit on that

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder about things like this. What if you have sex with her across the border in some other state? Would it be statutory rape then?
You can't bring a minor across state line. Ask chuck berry. He was arrested for doing that.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score

You

You may want to check your state for age of consent laws. Some do allow for you to date 16 year olds, depending on YOUR age.

For instant, in the state of Florida there is a "Romeo and Juliet" provision. YES it's actually called that.

If your'e 23 years old or younger, you can get intimate, legally, with a 16 year old.

Although, the parents may not like it regardless of that provision.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This comes across as an act of desperation as if this was the only girl left on the planet. Will the reward outweigh the risk? Would you be as interested in this one if you had 3 others that were of age?

Every day I see guys that will do just about anything for a piece of azz. And then biatch because women hold all the power.

casanova_goat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This comes across as an act of desperation as if this was the only girl left on the planet. Will the reward outweigh the risk? Would you be as interested in this one if you had 3 others that were of age?

Every day I see guys that will do just about anything for a piece of azz. And then biatch because women hold all the power.
Well, over the past year, I've had like 4 other high school chicks pursuing me or emitting unambiguous signals of interest. I haven't been keen on pursuing or sleeping with any of them. As I said in the opening post, I have sorta ogled this one as she has come into my gym to workout the past few months. She is someone, for a few months now, I have been wanting to meet. For her to return interest makes her all the more tantalizing. The fact that she is as young as she is off-putting, though. While I knew she was young, I didn't think she was this young.

The real problem would be the parents. Even if she happy with me and I did nothing wrong, I could still face charges. Last thing I want is to have my beaming mug in a sex offender yearbook with my scouting report.

What's ridiculous is that it's now considered a grander aberration of the mind to desire a 16 year old (who sometimes look older) than it is to desire a sex change. To act on the desire of the former is unlawful while another's mere non-acceptance of those who choose to act on the desire of the latter is considered unlawful as well. Welcome to America 2017.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No azz is worth jail. Sucks she's 16, and while it might be tempting to get her info for 2 years down the road, any contact you make prior to her 18 can be construed as "uneven" meaning that it can be interpreted as grooming, which carries its own legal charges.

casanova_goat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A little update: she only asked my number as a "friend" thing -- and by friend, I don't mean the kind who exchange fluids.

I wouldn't have brought myself to engage in sexual relations with an underage girl but I do feel creepy for having thought of it.